Was wondering if anyone had a simple way of calling ##class(Ens.Director).EnableConfigItem() within a Business Process or adding code to a Custom Service to start or stop the object?

The use case is that I have a Process that uploads a file into a external SQL table. When it is finished I want it to kick off another Service that does the processing of the data that it just uploaded. Once it is finished the response is sent back to the service and when the service receives the response from the process, I want to stop that service from running.

so...

0 8
0 327
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,275 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Presenter: Alex MacLeod
Task: Understand and use IHE in HealthShare
Approach: Provide a real-world example of a successful IHE implementation

In this session, we will discuss the basics of IHE in HealthShare, as well as share a real world example of a successful IHE implementation.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here. Please note that this content is available only to HealthShare customers and attendees of the Global Summit. On the learning web site you will be prompted for your Global Summit credentials to access this content.

0 0
0 327
Announcement
· Oct 21, 2016
Zen Mojo 1.1.2 released

I am happy to share the news that Zen Mojo 1.1.2 has been released. This release includes a critical fix for Firefox that we had to get out as fast as possible. No other changes are included to allow easy upgrades. We recommend upgrading to this release if you are running on Zen Mojo 1.1.1.

All upcoming Caché and Ensemble releases will ship with Zen Mojo 1.1.2.

You can download Zen Mojo kits from the WRC distribution page: https://wrc.intersystems.com/wrc/Distribution.csp

2 0
0 327

I'm designing a workflow for PHR via FTP. What I've done is create a single FTP adapter to pick up files from multiple customers. A router then accesses a lookup table and determines if a particular customer is allowed to send a particular message type to the state. If not, the message doesn't go out. It seems like everyone is against this approach (other than my CEO, thankfully), including Intersystems:

0 5
0 327

Hi all!

I'm currently trying to find out how to have one Web Gateway route to multiple servers Management Portal. The only thing that I have come up with so far is to potentially make different routes per server?

I have a development, test, and production server and I want to use the same Gateway server using IIS to do SSL/TLS encryption for the CSP pages.

Any ideas or recommendations to pull this off?

0 4
0 327

Here is a snippet that I learned yesterday

You can define an index on a collection property but when I tried to use it, I failed. I was using

Select ….. where …. :xx %INLIST collproperty

But this will not use an index, but the equivalent syntax

SELECT .. WHERE ... FOR SOME %ELEMENT(collproperty) (%VALUE=:xx)

will use the index

Check out

http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=...

1 2
1 327

Pre-requisite - Basic knowledge of ENSEMBLE and ObjectScript

My both previous sessions were related to OBJECTSCRIPT.
This time, we are going to add a flavour Ensemble/Healthshare,
to be informative and fast.

In this session we are going to discuss about -
"Informative and Fast WEB API VIA ObjectScript and Ensemble/HealthShare"

Web API can be REST or SOAP. We will taking example of SOAP in this session.
However, whatever I demonstrate today, will also be applicable for REST.

0 0
0 327

Function as a service (FaaS) is a category of cloud computing services that provides a platform allowing customers to develop, run, and manage application functionalities without the complexity of building and maintaining the infrastructure typically associated with developing and launching an app. Building an application following this model is one way of achieving a "serverless" architecture, and is typically used when building microservices applications.

Wikipedia

FaaS is an extremely popular approach to running workloads in the cloud, allowing developers to focus on writing code.

This article will show you how to deploy InterSystems IRIS methods in a FaaS way.

7 4
2 327
Question
· Aug 24, 2017
Error on SQL update service

I have a simple SQL service that does a simple select from an SQL database. After the select, I do an update to set the ProcessedFlag to "Y" for yes, so my next pass doesn't select records already processed. The service works fine, except when it's done I get the error below, anybody know what is causing this error?

0 3
0 327
Article
· Jun 11, 2016 2m read
NewBie's Corner Session 7 True and False

NewBie's Corner Session 7 True and False

Welcome to NewBie's Corner, a weekly or biweekly post covering basic Caché Material.

Click on the Caché Cube in your system tray and select Terminal to try out these commands.

In COS, a 0 is false and any other number (positive or negative) is true.

0 0
0 327
Article
· Mar 2, 2023 4m read
Tutorial - Streams in Pieces

This tutorial is a follow on to Working with %Query
It was displaying the content of the input stream chopped in fixed-size chunks.
But often those streams are structured and have well-defined separators (e.g HL7)
So as a side subject of this tutorial, this chapter shows how to break a stream into PIECES.

It is exactly the same idea as the $PIECE() function for strings with some add-ons.

12 1
1 327
Announcement
· Oct 2, 2020
Csvgen-UI

Introduction

This is a csvgen UI frontend in Angular 8.
The aim of this project is to easily import csv file to Iris from a web ui.

Demo

Demo

Install with ZPM

It will automatically install the dependency of csvgen and sslclient

zpm "install csvgen-ui"

This will create two new endpoints :

• One for the Rest API for uploading files

4 2
0 327

Hey everyone,

Need to change your PRIMARY email address (login email) and not lose all your activity on the Developer Ecosystem resources: Community, Global Masters, and Open Exchange?

It's easy! We will take care!

1️⃣ We will correctly transfer all your information from the old DC account to the new one.

All your posts, comments, mentions, likes, etc. will be saved on the new account.

4 0
2 326

In ios machine, I tried to connect atelier server connection . But I got connection refused: check the web server configuration error. Please anyone guide me how I solve this issue.

0 4
0 326

In System Administration | Configuration | System Configuration | Journal Settings there is a check box for Freeze on error.

From reading the documentation, it sounds like the choice to freeze on error is one of system availability vs system integrity.

Curious to know whether Ensemble users choose to freeze on error or not.

If you have a best practice recommendation based upon your experience or knowledge, that would be helpful information too.

0 3
0 326