Hi folks!

I'm curious if it is possible to change the class method to another class?

I call a method of a system class to generate another class. But there is a bug/feature in a library class, so I need to tweak a bit the generated method, e.g. add additional parameter and change the line to "if" the parameter.

I hope to do this programmatically after class generation and change the code in a way I like.

What are the options?

2 7
2 409
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,878 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Jul 10, 2017
How to encrypt column value in sql?

hi

I want to update some columns in one table like this:

update table1 set col1=%SYSTEM.Encryption_AESCBCEncrypt(col1, 'key')

but the error is

ERROR #5540: SQLCODE: -359 Message: User defined SQL Function '%SYSTEM.ENCRYPTION_AESCBCENCRYPT' does not exist

what's the corect syntax? Thanks!

0 2
0 409

Introduction

InterSystems would like to optimize IRIS to take advantage of modern CPU instruction set extensions. That’s great for product performance, but how do you know if your CPU will still be supported for new IRIS builds? Here’s how to know your CPU’s microarchitecture family as well as how to find out your CPU’s specific instruction set extensions.

3 0
1 409

Hi there,

Does anyone have an example of the method used to run an SQL query and generate the view in a Mumps routine. I have several SQL queries created from a vendor that need to be converted and the corresponding view referenced. I cannot seem to find any examples in IDX routines or in the IRIS/Cache documentation. Any help is appreciated.

-Alicia

0 5
0 409

Hi

we are implementing HIE and wan to get expert opinion on facility registry setup. Below are some example and which method we should adapt.

3 EMRs sending u patient data (ADT, ORU etc) for 3 facility groups

Facility Group A (Has 20 branches locations, same MRN across all branches, each branch is registered with health department)

Facility Group B (Has 30 branches locations, same MRN across all branches, each branch is registered with health department)

0 1
0 409

Hello,

We have a scenario where a bad message(With control character in some fields) is coming frequently in our Standard HL7 Business Service.

I do see the process gets shut down because of E=D action code. I also see the service logging an "Warning" about the bad message. But service is not shutting down.

Is there a way to handle this error right at the service to avoid multiple processes going down? Not sure if we can create a task, which audits the service logs every few minutes. But that will involve some coding and checking of time when the errors happens.

0 4
0 409
Question
· Jul 27, 2021
Method Call

Hi all,
We have a session values in a cache method and need to get those values in a client method (JavaScript).

Eg :
ClassMethod Method1()
{
Set %session.Data("Param1")="Data 1"
}

ClientMethod onloadHandler [Language = javascript]
{
var ret = zenPage.getSessionValues();
}

ClassMethod getSessionValues() As %String [zenMethod]
{
Set Data = $G(%session.Data("Param1"))
Quit Data
}

0 1
0 409

What I can do:
Get a subset of HL7 messages.
Send the messages to a RecordMap (with key fields from the HL7 message).
Save each message to a file.

How can I send all messages until a set time (e.g. 9am each day) to single file?

Scenario:
In the period 09:00 1 Jan 2022 to 09:00 2 Jan 2022 there are say 50 messages to save to file: File001.txt
In the period 09:00 2 Jan 2022 to 09:00 3 Jan 2022 there are say 40 messages to save to file: File002.txt
etc

0 2
0 409

Hello,

We would need your help.

When we test using the actual HL7 message, how could we achieve to send the response from the Process to the Service?

Process does not send response to a EnsLib.HL7.Service.TCPService when we test it with a EnsLib.HL7.Operation.TCPOperation, why?

We are developing a Production which is composed by:

- A service: EnsLib.HL7.Service.TCPService

- A bussiness process

- An Operation: EnsLib.HL7.Operation.TCPOperation

We have the following challenge:

0 2
0 409

You might find it useful or not. It depends on what you can imagine it to be used with, like I had to.

Either way, I created a lib that can fetch environment variables from a file or from the OS where Caché is running.

Mostly know as dotenv. Many languages have it, so why not Caché?

The usage is pretty simple:

If you want to use OS env vars exclusively, just use the method:

1 3
0 409

Let's say we have two serial classes, one as a property of another:

Class test.Serial Extends %SerialObject
{
Property Serial2 As test.Serial2;
}

Class test.Serial2 Extends %SerialObject
{
Property Property As %String;
}

And a persistent class, that has a property of test.Serial type:

Class test.Persistent Extends %Persistent
{

Property Datatype As %String;

Property Serial As test.Serial;

}

So it's a serial, inside a serial, inside a persistent object.

4 2
0 408

The attached code package provides a simple implementation of a web service client that utilizes the USPS Shipping API to normalize an address.

This code requires the developer to obtain a USPS Shipping API user ID which can be obtained from the USPS shipping API website. The assigned User Id can either be passed into the web service call as a parameter or can be coded as a parameter into the Request object.

2 1
0 408

Hi Developers!

Recently I was asked, “How can a beginner in InterSystems technologies learn from InterSystems Developers community content to improve his developer skills”?

This is a really good question. It has several answers so I decided to write the post with the hope it could be useful for developers.

So! How to learn Intersystems Data Platforms(IRIS, IRIS for Health) from InterSystems Developers community content if you are a beginner?

2 0
0 408
Question
· Dec 3, 2021
Clean CACHETEMP

Hi

How to clean cachetemp/CACHE.DAT, without cache restart?

I have the procedure to clean cachetemp/CACHE.DAT in my scritp stop/start cache, but, in some cases, I need to clean this base without restart.

It's possible?

0 2
0 408

Hi all,

a HealthConnect customer of ours came across with a question to use an external service via REST and OpenID within one of his HealthConnect (2020.1) productions. The overal idea is to send data to the external system after receiving a baerer token to use for the communication between HealthConnect and this system.

0 4
0 408

I have been using %Net.FtpSession and while it works, its handling of file/directory listings from an FTP server is less than ideal and, while this is due to the FTP protocol itself, the class could be written to handle this as would an FTP client such as FileZilla and command line/class FTP handlers for other languages. I was wondering if anyone knows how the Ensemble adaptor works with this in case it provides code that would help, though the source does not seem to be available. Below are the issues I see in FTP, some are based on past experience writing our own FTP handler in the past

1 2
0 408

Hey Developers,

We're pleased to invite you to join the next InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talk: Using InterSystems Managed FHIR Service in the AWS Cloud on June 30 at 10:00 AM EDT!

In this InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talk, we’ll focus on using InterSystems Managed FHIR Service in the AWS Cloud. We’ll start with an overview of FHIR, which stands for Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources, and is a next generation standards framework for working with healthcare data.

You'll learn how to:

• provision the InterSystems IRIS FHIR server in the cloud;
  • integrate your own data with the FHIR server;
  • use SMART on FHIR applications and enterprise identity, such as Active Directory, with the FHIR server.

We will discuss an API-first development approach using the InterSystems IRIS FHIR server. Plus, we’ll cover the scalability, availability, security, regulatory, and compliance requirements that using InterSystems FHIR as a managed service in the AWS Cloud can help you address.

1 0
0 408

Hi all,

We faced a problem where we would like to map a $lb object to its corresponding data model structure in order to later on export it as JSON.

So imagin that we have something like this that actually maps to a persistent table with its structure.

$lb("",,,,,"",,,"BOOLEAN","0",2,2,"1",,"bla",$lb(,,"bla","20050502123400"),"",1,"bla",,0)

Is there a way to transform this $lb (without the need of openig the object itself) to a JSON object with the proper table fields as properties?

Many thanks

0 9
0 408

This is my introduction to a series of posts explaining how to create an end-to-end Machine Learning system.

Starting with one problem

Our IRIS Development Community has several posts without tags or wrong tagged. As the posts keep growing the organization
of each tag and the experience of any community member browsing the subjects tends to decrease.

First solutions in mind

We can think some usual solutions for this scenario, like:

5 11
2 408

Hi all,

Over the next few months I'm going to be setting up continuous integration via Jenkins for some Angular UI's. The goal is to, on each build:

1. build the code

2. run the unit tests and get a report

3. get a code coverage report

Just wanted to poll the community in case someone else has already worked with any of this before. All ideas are appreciated.

Cheers,

Johnny

1 7
0 407

At LifeLabs, we are focused on our vision of building a healthier Canada! We are the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada with over 350 collection centers, 21 laboratories and service over 19 million patients each year. As the Software developer, you will be concerned with all facets of the software development process. You will be responsible for the design of application modules, maintain and deploy software applications to meet user and business needs.

0 0
0 407

In %Net.SSH.Session there is a method settraceMask and that will create a wireshark cap file for help with troubleshooting a connection. I dont see any class in Net.FtpSession that can be used for troubleshooting. Is there a different method that I should use?

0 1
0 407

Hey Community!

The latest webinar, recorded by InterSystems Sales Engineers @Sergey Lukyanchikov and @Eduard Lebedyuk, is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube! Please welcome:

"Machine Learning Toolkit (Python, ObjectScript, Interoperability, Analytics) for InterSystems IRIS"

https://www.youtube.com/embed/z9O0F1ovBUY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 2
1 407
Question
· Jun 1, 2016
Activating an index

I have a production system that has a large dataset of about 2 million rows. I need to create an index on a property but don't want it available to queries until the index is fully populated. Is there a way I can create the indexed, fire off the build, then "activate" the index so queries can use it.

0 3
0 407

After some trials, I am comfortably on my way developing spec first REST APIs using /api/mgmt/, OpenAPI 2.0, testing with Postman.

My question is related to scaling up.

Assume these things:

- Our software is CSP web app and it's web application is '/csp/application'

- I created a new REST enabled web app called '/csp/application/v1' and for my first API I created a spec that defines an endpoint /getTeapots so the endpoint is localhost/csp/application/v1/getTeapots

- Using the /api/mgmt/ endpoint, I loaded the spec into API.TeapotLibrary

0 6
0 407