At LifeLabs, we are focused on our vision of building a healthier Canada! We are the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada with over 350 collection centers, 21 laboratories and service over 19 million patients each year. As the Software developer, you will be concerned with all facets of the software development process. You will be responsible for the design of application modules, maintain and deploy software applications to meet user and business needs.
This is full time permanent positions, located at 3500 Gilmore Way, Burnaby BC reporting into the Manager, Software Development.
- At least 5 years’ experience supporting legacy applications using technologies such as InterSystem Cache’ Object Script and HSF
- Healthcare related experience (HL7, SNOMED, Health Information Exchange) would be an asset
- REST API
- SQL Server (queries and stored procedures, query tuning and solving performance issues)
- SVN would be an asset
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Required to do a rotation for after-hours support
Please send your resume to email@example.com