Question
· Oct 15, 2018
Caché - cinstall_silent.

I would like to know how to choose the "Development" installation type in silent mode.

When performing a normal installation:

Please review the installation options:
------------------------------------------------------------------
Instance name: CACHE
Destination directory: /cache
Cache version to install: 2015.2.1.705.0.17420
Installation type: Development

When I perform a silent install:

0 3
0 483
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,889 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello, our Team is trying to develop Ensemble DTL to transform incoming X12 files into persistent data records. We created a persistent class and we can insert data using SQL. We tried to verify that %Save() gets called by adding %AddToSaveSet() method to persistent class and there writing to a global. We had to extend our persistent class with Ens.VDoc.Interface class or we could not see %Save() being called from Ensemble DTL. We suspect that %Save() gets some kind of error. We tried to debug by overwriting Transform() method in our DTL class.

0 3
0 730

Hi All,

Actually, I'm developing few restful API's. I want to create a authentication tokens and display it on my login restful API. If I'm using CSP sessionId, how can I validate the session Id's in another or continues restful API's. else, is there any other approach to handle this task.

My Primary goal is, I have to integrate 2 different front end applications. One is Zen framework another one is web pages from Python.

If any lead, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Arun Kumar Durairaj.

0 1
0 473

From the first glance, the task of configuring LDAP authentication in Caché is not hard at all – the manual describes this process in just 6 paragraphs. On the other hand, if the LDAP server uses Microsoft Active Directory, there a few non-evident things that need to be configured on the LDAP server side. Those who don’t do anything like that on a regular basis may get lost in Caché settings. In this article, we will describe the step-by-step process of setting up LDAP authentication and cover the diagnostic methods that can be used if something doesn’t work as expected.

4 3
2 2.1K

Google Cloud Platform (GCP) provides a feature rich environment for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) as a cloud offering fully capable of supporting all of InterSystems products including the latest InterSystems IRIS Data Platform. Care must be taken, as with any platform or deployment model, to ensure all aspects of an environment are considered such as performance, availability, operations, and management procedures. Specifics of each of those areas will be covered in this article.

6 0
2 3.8K

In looking at the Production monitor within Ensemble, I was wondering if there is a way we could customize it for our use. I notice it is basically a dashboard.

For example I would only like to truly display those Services, Processes, and Operations that are truly in dire need of attention. The Monitor out of the box just seems too busy, and I would like to simplify it.

0 2
3 791
Question
· Oct 12, 2018
Healthshare/Ensemble Learning

Hello,

I'm wondering what the path is to learning healthshare & ensemble? I've looked on the learning page and its minimally helpful. I've found that as a long time mumps programmer that new jobs are requiring this. I've just been using mumps to assist with epic emr. Everything I'm seeing is either VistA or Healthshare. Does someone know where do I go to learn these apps? Seems like a catch 22. You need to know these prior to getting a job but you can't get a job where you can learn them. Frustrating.

0 4
0 525
Question
· Oct 11, 2018
Double Quotes

Hi,

I am trying to have the output of a field in sql have double quotes around them. The script is in Studio and I am accessing It through a task.

I have tried """"tect"""" and others...Please help

Aloha

Lou

0 4
0 1K

Hello!

Is there a way to create a custom ObjectScript formatting profile with Atelier?

I'm looking for something similar to the built-in controls provided with the Eclipse Java formatter.

0 4
0 378

My main goal is to be able to create reports and alerts in my SIEM based on what individual searched for and accessed what patient records, and when.

Does anybody have any experience with this? I've been ingesting audit logs in to Splunk but I'm having a hard time getting useful data.

0 1
0 384

Hi,

Can we create a new class in the studio using any command rather then using the Menu Item Option from Menu Bar in Studio .

Requirement : Create/Draft a new class and able to extends the other classes using a command in Cache Class .

In other words , I want to Dig in the Menu Item class from which Menu bar is created in studio and option are provided Like New..., Open..., etc

Thanks,

Ravi

2 1
0 234
Question
· Oct 10, 2018
WebTerminal : blank screen

I just downloaded and installed the latest WebTerminal into my local copy of Healthshare 2016.2.1

I installed via studio and everything compiled without error.

However when I run it I just see a black screen. The help window at the bottom of the screen pops open when I type '/' but I just can't get any response.

Any suggestions as to how to trouble shoot this?

Mike

0 11
0 506
Question
· Oct 10, 2018
Reply Code Actions

Hi!

We would like to retry message so that it's restored to end of operation's queue. This is in situation where order of messages is not needed to be handled by Ensemble, there is version number in message data and receiving application can ignore incoming message if necessary.

We would try to send message until it's accepted (or manually suspended), but this should not block operation's queue.

We have already this in actions:

D - Disable the Operation, log an error and restore the message to the front of the Operation's queue.

0 1
0 777
Question
· Oct 9, 2018
SID Conversion

Hi all,By using LDAP cache method ##Class(%SYS.LDAP).GetValuesLen(LD,CurrentEntry,Attribute) we get the list of attributes but in "ObjectSid" attribute have the SID in binary format(objectSid^U¤:c@ãºþÕLCP]). how to convert to the readable format from the binary format in cache side.
Please help us to proceed further

0 3
0 324

*** archived ***

The question has come up several times and I saw mixed answers and no quick example

My personal preference is using CPIPE device as you get back exactly the output you will get at the command line interface of your OS .
The tricky thing is to stop reading in time.
The example just displays what you normally see in your console.
it becomes useful if you look for things that you can't get from any $system.whatever()

15 5
4 2.1K

InterSystems products (IRIS, Caché, Ensemble) already include a built-in Apache web server. But the built-in server is designed for the development and administration tasks and thus has certain limitations. Though you may find some useful workarounds for these limitations, the more common approach is to deploy a full-scale web server for your production environment. This article describes how to set up Apache to work with InterSystems products and how to provide HTTPS access. We will be using Ubuntu, but the configuration process is almost the same for all Linux distributions.

7 2
9 2.5K

I think I already know the answer to this but I thought I'd ask anyway. So the Node.js adapter allows you to perform operations directly on Globals. Does the InterSystems.Data.CacheClient.dll or InterSystems.CacheExtreme.dll provide a mechanism to access Gobals directly or are you accessing globals via Caché ObjectScript classes?

0 5
0 512