Question
· May 4, 2018
Convert HL7 to PDF

Is there anything native in Ensemble that will support converting HL7 to PDF?

I see there are numerous examples in .Net and Java for this capability.

Dave

0 1
0 2.1K
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 16,862 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I'm just getting started with Atelier and HealthShare. I created a persistent class, then realized I didn't want it. There is information in help about resetting storage definitions, where you use 'delete' in Studio. I tried that in Atelier. It deleted the class but not the storage. I can't delete the table directly because I didn't set it to allow DDL. This was done in a development environment and there is no data in the table. So, two questions:

0 1
0 265

I have a problem. Occasionally, I am getting locked out of IRIS because of password failures. However, the failures aren't necessarily related to my password. We are using VSCode, and I have installed one or two proposed APIs for use with the software (because that's just how I am; I want to learn the new stuff).

Today, I had that problem again. The step that caused the problem was most likely when I was trying to switch the branch I was using and updating within VSCode. Let's say I was switching from branch "1A" to branch "2B". When I did this, IRIS caught two password errors:

1 1
0 109

While starting the development with IRIS we have a distribution kit or in case of Docker we are pulling the docker image and then often we need to initialize it and setup the development environment. We might need to create databases, namespaces, turn on/off some services, create resources. We often need to import code and data into IRIS instance and run some custom code to init the solution.

Lajos Simicska declares war on Viktor Orban: "It's either him or me!" - The  Budapest Beacon

And there plenty of templates on Open Exchange where we suggest how to init REST, Interoperability, Analytics, Fullstack and many other templates with ObjectScript. What if we want to use only Python to setup the development environment for Embedded Python project with IRIS?

So, the recent release of Embedded Python template is the pure python boilerplate that could be a starting point for developers that build python projects with no need to use and learn ObjectScript. This article expresses how this template could be used to initialize IRIS. Here we go!

6 1
3 369
Question
· Jul 31, 2018
Use Fallback CSS mode

Hi everybody,

we have some legacy ZEN applications build upon CSS2 style definitions. We moved the application due to an upgrade to a newer version of cache (2017.2.1). Anyway I have in mind that in one of the prior relases css3 style interpretation was enforced by ZEN and you could explecitly tell the framework to use CSS2 by setting a global. Anyway I can´t found any hints in the docs on that. Does anyone of the %ZEN gurus have this in mind?

best regards,

sebastian

0 1
0 196

Hello,

I would like to schedule the Database Compact and Freespace methods as legacy tasks.

Has anyone implemented this yet?
Is this even possible?

The request for this is due to the fact that we have 3 interfaces in a namespace whose messages are deleted after 7 days. All other messages in this namespace should be kept for one year.
This leads to a certain fragmentation. Furthermore, the messages to be deleted are relatively large (MDM^T02 > 32MB), which in turn leads to a fast growth of the database size.

How would you solve this problem?

0 1
0 511

I have edited the Clinical Viewer portal.

I made a new timeline with Patient Encounters. Did this using a external javascript outside Zen Component used for current chartbook.

So, i need to call function inside Zen Component. When i choose any encounter in current timeline is invoked a function, is name is SelectOneEp(' PatientID HERE ',''), i need help how to invoke this method in Zen Component estructure.

I already did the call from external JavaScript.

0 1
0 322

When you use VS Code to edit source code, the settings model allows you to specify folder-specific values for some settings by using a settings.json file located in a .vscode sub-folder of the workspace root folder. A value set here takes precedence over one from your personal settings when you are working within that workspace root folder.

5 1
1 314

Hi,

we have Angular solution and Cache server. We need to have separate users and sessions on same browser (laptop, table etc) for every user and for one user with many connections.

Thought this was resolved, but unfortunately not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the code away from here, because it was some how ok.

The session on server mixed, but no any more, thanks our folk and local engineer's tools :)

0 1
0 495

I'm close with this but I'm not sure how to grab JUST the GT1.3 data. I know I can do a substring but finding the 3rd | is a tad tricky. I've not been this deep in SQL for 15 years.

SELECT SUBSTRING(hm.RawContent, (CHARINDEX('GT1',hm.RawContent)), 50) as NameDesc
FROM Ens.MessageHeader as em, EnsLib_HL7.Message as hm
where em.Status = 'Suspended'
and em.MessageBodyId = hm.id

I expect it should flow like this...

SELECT UNIQUE SUBSTRING(RawContent, (FIND 3RD PIPE),(FIND 4TH PIPE) as NameDesc ....

0 1
0 200
Article
· Nov 19, 2023 1m read
NativeAPI for Java from WebTerminal

Based on the successful solution for my 2nd contribution to the Contest
I used an adapted version for this package. And have some findings I'd like to share.

Multiple communication steps over CPIPE may take time.
You won't recognize it on a fast machine. But a slower box with
Windows + Docker Desktop + your browser (and more) is neither
"Speedy Gonzales" nor a "Road Runner". 🙂

1 1
0 135
Question
· Oct 17, 2018
SQLGateWay performance.

I have a ZEN page with nine tablepanes. Each tablepane queries a table in the same SQLServer db. I have a single SQLGateWay(odbc) to this SQLServer db. I need to get better performance when I query all nine table at the same time. Would my performance improve if I had nine SQLGateWays(nine odbc configurations/connections), one for each query? I would appreciate any and all suggestions for getting the very best performance when using SQLGateWays. Thank you.

0 1
0 245

I downloaded and installed the trial version of Caché.
it is installed in c:\intersystems\Trycache
I changed the system environment settings so that
GLOBALS_PATH = c:\intersystems\Trycache
and PATH includes c:\intersystems\Trycache\bin
Caché works, and I can login, use the globals, etc...

0 1
0 310

Hi guys,

Mostly the title. Let's say my commands are stored in a text file "inFile". Here was my best guess:

<dir to iris> console IRIS2018 <inFile

For reference, here's an example of the analogous structure that works on Cache:

C:\InterSystems\Cache2018\bin\cache -s C:\InterSystems\Cache2018\mgr -U <namespace to start as> <inFile

0 1
0 839

Occasionally, in VSCode, compile errors stop displaying. I'll be getting errors on compile all along (expected, and it compiles while saving using CTRL+S), until they'll suddenly stop. I haven't found any solution, including restarting VSCode and restarting my user session in Fedora. I'm running IRIS locally on Fedora and running VSCode also on the same machine. The only solution I've found is to restart IRIS. It's a solo dev environment and relatively small, so restarting isn't anything but an annoyance.

Are there any known bugs around this or any other solutions?

0 1
0 95

So I am working with an inherited SQL query that queries 8 different tables. 5 of which have over a million records.
I have 3 different servers.

Server 1, Server 2 and Server 3. They all have the same data/tables/structure across all servers.
Server 3 has an Iris database engine and the other 2 are Cache 2015.1.4.

I have a problem with views and performance across the servers being inconsistent.

Thankfully Server 1 is the current live server that performs "fast enough".
Server 2 is being synced from Server 1 and acts as a report server.

0 1
0 167