I need to offer new users on our system a temporary password that is valid for only 48 hours. This is different than a 60-day password expiration window for existing users' passwords (where a password needs to be changed every 60 days), and is different than a "user expiration date", where you can set a date where the user's account expires and is disabled on that date, and different than the inactivity expiration date where a user becomes active if his account is not used within, say, 30 days.

0 2
0 430
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,132 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hey Developers,

Watch this video to learn how to use Embedded Python using applications from the Open Exchange app gallery:

Embedded Python Use Cases @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/hOnhZ9QM3vM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 2
0 130

The 2023.1 Clinical Viewer appears to have data dependencies that need to be met in order for data to surface from the SDA to the chart. Examples:

1. Lab results need to have a collection date or they will not display.

2. Observations need to have their UoM and codes in the portal txt files in order to display.

Are all of these requirements documented?

0 2
0 212

Hello -

I was curious as to if there is any online documentation for TrakCare on how to default collapse this encounter timeline graph? I can't seem to find anything online so I figured I would reach out here. Instead of the timeline auto-expanding, I would simply like for it to be collapsed when opening up a patient's record.

0 2
0 506

Hi community,

I am in the process of building a React Native Application for a restaurant.

I am not quite sure if we can use IRIS as the main database for this and if there is a possibility I am not quite sure how to do it.

If there is a possibility could some one help me out with it please?

Or do you think using AWS is a better choice?

Please let me know your ideas and guidelines in the comments or please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Hoping to hear soon.

Regards.

0 2
1 314

Our client says the call to send email (method (%Net.SMTP).Send) started returning error # 6167 (Authentication expected but failed.) after installing IRIS 2022.1.2; email had worked before. Properties (%Net.Authenticator).UserName and .Password were configured. We can get email to work when we don't set property (%Net.SMTP).authenticator.

Any ideas what is going on? Thanks.

0 2
0 237

(2021.1.0 isn't an option in the Product dropdown, but that's the version of HS I'm asking about!)

In the past I've used HS.Util.Installer.InstallBusDemo() to set up a local HealthShare environment (registry, edges, access gateway, etc.) I don't see an equivalent in HealthShare 2021.1. I tried importing the bits and pieces from a lower version but always seem to be missing something. Is there an equivalent utility to do a local setup in HS 2021.1?

Thanks,

Lori

0 2
0 252
Question
· Jun 7, 2021
File error

Getting this error:

ERROR <Ens>ErrFTPPutFailed: FTP: Failed to Put file 'TestsDaily.xlsx.xlsx'
(msg='Error in SFTP Put('\\Reporting\reports\Daily-Weekly\TestsDaily\To Be Processed\TestsDaily.xlsx','/TestsDaily.xlsx.xlsx')
ERROR #7500: SSH Put Error '-2147024894': The system cannot find the file specified. [80070002]',code=0)

is this due to the file extension? Also, if its just because the file isn't there, how to fix that?

0 2
0 199

Can anyone tell me what controls the contents of the Facility column of the Encounters tab in the clinical viewer of Healthshare? I am ADT messages to populate the columns and have been unable to change the displayed value.

Might this be a TrakCare modification?

Thanks,

LG

0 2
0 374
Question
· Oct 3, 2018
CreateProperty with curl

Hello,

I have a question about creating properties with curl.

I already did create properties in Java with the following command.

<DO db.%CreateProperty("TotalSteps","%Integer","$.TotalSteps")>

It created the property TotalSteps with the type %Integer and the data path $.TotalSteps (since the header of my data source is also TotalSteps).

Now I would like to create the same property in curl with the following command

0 2
0 438
Question
· Jul 28, 2021
Integration via ASTM protocol

Good afternoon people,

I'm setting up an integration using ASTM protocol via Interoperability, but I'm having a problem in returning the communication, the message stays in Loop and doesn't return the information to the device simulator that is executing the operation.

Has anyone of you worked with this protocol and are able to help me unravel this protocol?

0 2
0 253
Question
· Jul 31, 2021
Ensemble learning query

Hi All,

I am new beginner to cache/mumps language. I want to learn Ensemble code but I do not have any application access to Ensemble code.

Is there documentation apart from Intersystems Ensemble documentation that can help me to learn Ensemble. Any notes or documents will be very handful

Please assist!! Thanks in advance.

0 2
0 161

Hello guys,

I want to be able to export a range of messages from my production (from within a specific date interval), but while digging into intersystems documentation, it isn't giving me any details on how to perform this task.

It teases me saying "Ensemble provides a Message Viewer page for HL7. You can use this page to display, transform, and export HL7 messages (either external files or messages from the Ensemble message archives).", but then there are no signs of further information.

0 2
0 1.2K

I'm trying to install the Inter System IRIS data platform in windows and I'm not able to download the installer file. Some one can help me with this.

Please look at the below image for the reference for the error I'm facing

And also I'm looking for the docker version of the IRIS, but here also I'm not able to identify the IMAGE for the same. Please look into the below image.

0 2
0 160

Hey everyone as you may know I am a beginner and I am kindly asking for some assistance in a problem I have been solving. The problem is that I am calling a user defined function within a procedure called occupiedseatsAdj and the compiler comes up with this error.

0 2
0 176

Hi everyone - In IRIS we would like to arrange the access of two users in such a way that each has access to exactly one (his) database only. Which resource does this (%DB_%DEFAULT allows each of the two users access to both databases). If you create new resources (%DB_Database1 and %DB_Database2) and then add them to individual roles (each for the user to), the access for the users, for example, via a REST client does not give the desired separation (instead once Ok, other database 401 Unauthorized both OK).

0 2
0 287

I tried to rate a post (clicking on the 5th star) and it didn't seem to have any impact (there is no visual feedback and when I move the mouse away the stars are all still unlit). I am trying in Chrome - is this a general issue or just something that is not working for me?

5 2
0 184

I'm testing git-source-control and I have problem with a CSP application.

I was able to configure in settings a CSP application that use the path /csp/myapp, that worked.

I have another application /slg and I'm unable to add it to Git.
I created the mapping as "/CSP/" - "/slg" - "csp/slg/", then in Studio when I right click on the CSP folder in the Namespace Work Area, select Git -> Add:

1 2
0 154