Question
· Nov 7, 2016
Binary Support in JSON?

I'm working on a REST service which will include a binary stream as a request property. I'm currently encoding the stream as BASE64 and passing it as a string value, but I was wondering if there is anything in the Caché JSON support that may be a better fit for encoding this data? Thanks Chris

1 3
0 851
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,112 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Team

I have enabled Data Quality manager on InterSystems healthshare Patient Index and the SSN field holds south african Identity numbers on our system.

I would like to modify the rule to validate according to South African ID number and not SSN. Data quality manager classifies this South African Identity numbers as Invalid because the rule is based on SSN.

Please see the current and default SSN rule below and advise how I can go about accomplishing this task, if anyone has that rule please share how it's done.

0 3
0 219

The time that many of the Developer Community members, InterSystems Partners, and just people interested in InterSystems products, had been looking forward to has arrived! Finally, after an excruciatingly long pause, this year's Global Summit is again held in person! This time it's in Seattle! A beautiful city with steep hills, breathtaking views of Elliot Bay, and, from the words of locals, constantly bad weather cheeky

7 3
1 371

I have a user with %All, and a user with %Admin_Task. The %All user can use SQL to view the %SYS_Task.HIstory table. The user with %Admin_Task does not have the privileges to see the same table.

What priv (or privs) is (or are) needed to view the %SYS_Task.History table? I just want to start with 'Select * from %SYS_Task.History'.

I've tried %Admin_Manage and %Admin_Operate. I must be close.

Thanks,

Laura

0 3
0 514
Question
· Aug 8, 2022
FHIR Package Loading Sadness

Im playing whack a mole importing an IG (which is a fairly typical exercise with fhir packages) through FHIR packages, and getting at some parts I cant seem to work around with some store errors...

Im getting MAXSTRING on `hl7.terminology.r4`:

1 3
0 328
Question
· Aug 15, 2022
Security Scans

We are looking for a 3rd party application that can scan our IRIS based Cache Object Script code for vulnerabilities or coding weaknesses. There are many, many applications/vendors out there that do code scanning but none seem to support Cache Object Script or scanning the IRIS environment. If anyone is aware of a company/product that can scan our code / IRIS environment, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Mike

0 3
0 334
Question
· Mar 3, 2017
Large HL7 Batch

Hi

I need to process a very large Batch file which contains HL7 charges which we pull using FTP. I need to loop through the file and do some checks and then split the large Batch file in to individual messages. These individual messages then gets process through a different module to create a output batch of different format

0 3
0 688

Hi,

I have a problem when starting the docker container that the collation is standard US

sample:

docker run --name iris1 -d --publish 1972:1972 --publish 52773:52773 containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris-community:2022.1.0.209.0 --check-caps false

After the installation I like to import existing classes and globals but it failed due to an collation error

We usually use DEUW = German3

0 3
0 169
Question
· Apr 1, 2017
XML to Json conversion

Hello,

Are there any utilities/api in HealthConnect 2016.2.1 that will allow conversion of XML virtual document to Json format? We were thinking to convert HL7 ADT message to XML via Ensemble DTL and then send it to another BP to convert to Json format for transmission via Web Services. To my understanding there isn't anyway to represent Json as a virtual object so it can be use for direct mapping of HL7 2.x message to Json via Ensemble DTL.

Thanks

Yuriy

0 3
0 2.6K

I know there's a whole chapter on the subject but I would love a super simple video demo or sample configuration or training course. The myriad menu of options and unfamiliar prompts can make it a bit daunting. The challenge is simple. Send an email notification if the license usage exceeds n% LU consumption. Why? A recent software change seemed to be responsible for causing the LU total consumption to reach 100%.

0 3
0 444

Hello,

First the question then the background:

Can you increase the amount of read operations that are being performed simulatiously to the hard drive where the cache.dat file is located.

Alternatively: Can you increase the amount that is being read with every operation?

Background:
The database is setup with 8k blocks of data that are being read. I'm currently struggeling with a bottleneck concerning the read operations from a disk.

0 3
0 233
Article
· Apr 26, 2017 2m read
How to install and use TFS in Atelier

Hi,

This is a quick tutorial how to install and use TFS in Atelier. It is based on my self experience and some tricks that I 've noted.

If you are used to using visual studio maybe you feel that is a bit slow and heavy, but you have the same TFS panel as you have in Visual Studio, so don't need any special "training" to use it smiley

12 3
2 1.3K

Context: Ensemble development with ObjectScript in a healthcare context - lots of HL7, and some web service stuff. We've used Studio up till now, alongside a lot of leaning on an external developer, but are expanding our team and doing more in-house. We are wondering about Visual Studio Code - not least because it looks easier to hook up to source management solutions. And we've noticed that the test environments that you get connected to when doing many of the online training courses on learning.intersystems.com give you a Visual Studio Code environment.

0 3
1 229

I'm testing an HL7 2.4 -> HL7 2.3.1 set of transformations. For the time being the source (service) and sink (operation) are file adapters. What I'd really like is to be able to save the output file with a name matching/containing the input file name - but as the DTL transformation in between uses "new" rather than "copy" it looks like I'm losing (some of?) the metadata, including the "Source" field (Body tab, message viewer).

Is there any way of preserving the Source field so the OutboundAdapter has access to it?

0 3
0 373

Hi!

I'm trying to install a ZPM package in my 2018 cache to use swagger-ui in my api-rest, but when I execute command line:
Do $System.OBJ.Load("/mypath/zpm.xml","ck")

I receive this error message:

ERRO #6301: Erro no Parser XML SAX: Linha: 2 Deslocamento: 39 Este arquivo não parece ter sido exportado pelo Caché, não é possível importá-lo.
ELEMENTO DE ORIGEM: %ZEN.Component.html (htmlContent)

I'm trying to install the version: zpm-0.5.1

Can anyone help me?

0 3
0 167

Hello,

We wonder how could we send an HL7 message to a service to test it.

For example, we have a service, at localhost port 19111

We have tried to use SoapUI to send a REST POST request as follows:

At the event log we see the following trace:

Then, if we try with POSTMAN as follows:

0 3
0 2.8K

Pyodbc supports calling stored procedure , but if the IRIS Stored Procedure ROWSPEC has a column with datatype specified as %Date or %Time, Pyodbc fails to fetch it and throws this error.

"

pyodbc.Error: (' 2201', '[ 2201] [Cache ODBC][State : 22018 ][Native Code 22005]\r\nERROR #388: Unknown error, code 22005 (22005) (SQLGetData)')

"

on printing the cursor execute description, pyodbc reads the column as <int>.

0 3
0 841