Hello!
There is a class query “MemberStatusList” in the SYS.Mirror class that I would like to call from a .NET client application.
I know that means that there is also a generated class method called MemberStatusListFunc.
What is the best way if any exist to call them from a .NET application?
Just see if anything responded I tried using something like

IRIS iris = IRIS.CreateIRIS(conn);
var returnValue = iris.ClassMethodString("%SYSTEM.Mirror", "MemberStatusList", "NAMEOFTHEMIRROR")
---

0 4
0 354
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,972 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Oct 21, 2019
How to send a file via JSON

I have a text file that I pick up in a Business Service and need to send it to our vendor via JSON. I assumed (probably wrongly) that I could just create a RESTful Business Operation, plug in the server IP and URL as well as complete some of the other fields on the BO to send the file. When I do this, I get the following error:

0 4
0 747
Question
· Oct 16, 2019
Ensemble dynamic archive path

Hello,

Is there an elegant way to define a dynamic "Archive path" for EnsLib.File.InboundAdapter ?

What i mean is to have a sub-folders structure (under the root archive path) with a name similar to: yyyymmdd
This way the adapter "could" store the files on those sub-folders (and create a new one for the 1st file for a specific date).

When a production is processing hundreds of thousands of files every day, we might end up with an archive with huge number of files (many millions) which is then hard to handle (read, search) especially on Windows O/S.

1 1
1 320

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the Europe's biggest data science gathering called Data Natives Conference 2019 on 25-26 November in Berlin, Germany! Join us and learn how InterSystems technology can support your AI & ML initiatives to help you shape our world! 🔥

What's more?

Take part in @Benjamin De Boe's keynote "From data swamps to clean data lakes" in which he will portray best practices for sustainable AI/ML. And visit InterSystems booth on the 1st floor and discuss real-world use cases and state-of-the-art tools with our experts!

1 0
0 262

Hi,

What is a Foundation Production and what does it do?

We are currently on HealthShare Health Connect 15.03 and we are starting the process of moving to HealthShare Health Connect 2019.1.

The 2019.1 Installation Guide is pretty clear that it is essential, but I'm having trouble working out exactly what it does?

Leading on from this is what should I call it?

From the installation guide:

0 12
0 819
Question
· Oct 19, 2019
Common Testing Frameworks.

Hi,

I'm after feedback and comments on the sort of tools and approaches the wider InterSystems community uses for QA Testing applications written in Cache/Ensemble or IRIS. I am aware of the %UnitTest package, and understand how that works... but:

- Do you use an alternative or framework built around this native Unit Testing tool ?

- What is your experience with %UnitTest if you use it ?

- Is there a tool you would recommend for your UI (I know this is not specifically an InterSystems' related question)

0 4
0 538
Question
· Oct 1, 2019
Atelier: Install

I've installed Atelier according to instructions but after rebooting Eclipse there is not opportunity to launch Atelier. In preferences there is not Atelier. I've tried to update and reinstall Atelier but it didn't get a result. I checked it was installed on my PC.

How can I solve this problem? And why I faced to this situation?

All needed components were been installed earlier.

0 2
0 309

Hi all,

This might be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway.

My goal is to write a scss file, pack it as part of a local library (Something like my_library.tgz), npm install that library into a different project and then import that scss file in one of the scss files in the new project.

Simply having the scss file exist in the library before I pack it didn't seem to work; the file wasn't under node modules after the npm install. Am I doing something wrong, or are there extra steps I have to take?

Thanks in advance.

0 5
0 5.3K

I was hoping for some input on the best way to deploy code to site with the following criteria:

- No source code, only compiled code to be deployed.
- Classes and Routines are part of the application.
- Data and code reside in the same database.
- Deployments might be partial updates (i.e. cannot just send a complete CACHE.DAT).

At present the idea is just to export the .obj, any suggestions?

0 2
0 367

I am integrating with Front End using ODBC to the Caché tables.

I have a property of type %Library.Time in one of the Caché classes FrontEnd which is in C#, it is not possible in C# to represent only a Time type, it always has a date as well (DateTime type, no Time only in C#), but that is fine, should not be a problem, so for Time the date simply defaults to 1900/01/01.

Now when this is sent to Caché it does not like it and I would like to understand why because this is causing us not to be able to use a Caché property of type TIME ever.

0 3
0 493

With the recent release of macOS 10.15, Apple has tightened its control mechanism , called Gatekeeper, so that it now requires executables to be notarized. InterSystems products are not currently supported for use on macOS 10.15 and the executables have not been notarized. (As a reminder, InterSystems products are supported on macOS as a development platform only.)

2 0
0 437

Hi Developers,

New Coding Talk, recorded by @Evgeny Shvarov, is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

🎯 Creating REST API with InterSystems IRIS, ObjectScript and Docker

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5_R7dLKLbS8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
1 452

Hi,

I am sending a request message to Business Process which has one property as Dynamic Object type. So i get the JSON in my REST service and convert that as a dynamic object and set that in the request message and calling the business process from the business service. But the request is not getting sent to the Business Process. Is it possible to send dynamic object input to the business process.

0 18
0 856

Hi,

NodeJs(v0.10.0) to Intersystems Cache2014( using cache0100.node) network connection Not working .

This is error msg i'm getting

"{ ErrorMessage: 'Error loading Cache Library: _SYSTEMcache.dll; Error Code : 126 (The specified module could not be found.)',
ErrorCode: 1009,
ok: 0 } "

My Code ->

user.open({ip_address:"127.0.0.1",tcp_port:57772,username: "_SYSTEM",password: "SYS",namespace: "USER"},function(err,res){

console.log("Error : ",err);console.log("Result : ",res);

if(!err){

0 8
0 272

Hi Community,

I am trying to remove a duplicate OBX from a result, but I am running into some issues. Let me explain.

First I had a OBX where the observation Value had the blood type in it and the following OBX had the result in it.

The clients wants the blood type and the result in one field. therefore I merged / concatenated the observation values of the two OBX's.

I tried removing the OBX:2 but just cant take the whole segment out.

please see examples below

This is the result.

0 4
0 568

Hello,
I am currently trying to create a namespace and I keep receiving error #197 when I try to create the database for it. My OS is Coentos 7.7, my cache version is 2016.2.3.903.6.18300 and here is a screenshot of the error.

0 2
0 261

Wondering if there is a limit on max number of rules you can have in a single router? For outbound ADT we are approaching 60. From performance standpoint is it worthwhile to create a new router component and the service sending the same inbound message to 2 processes?

0 4
0 270
Question
· Oct 15, 2019
Graphql API using Fhir

Hi,

I am new to fhir framework, I have searched articles to write graphql API using FHIR i did not get any proper tutorial for this. I need to find better tutorial or articles for this. I have written API using graphql, typescript with mongodb. Can some one tell why we need resourcetype, identifier in fhir.

Also i have tried github code based on fhir using javascript. The source code i got from "https://github.com/Asymmetrik/graphql-fhir" here i tried to save patient informations

0 2
0 577