InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,959 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Jun 22, 2020
Stunnel setup?

Hi I'm trying to setup STUNNEL between my pc and the cache database on the server, I'm trying to define port 1972 on my pc with out any luck.

has anyone done this?

thanks

Paul

0 11
0 408

Hi,
I want to use Single Sign On(SSO) in SAML tokens using SOAP. I need X.509 certificate.
Where can I get that certificates from a trusted source?
Is any other way to do SSO in Intersystem Cache 2017.
Can anyone please help me on this.
Thanks.

0 2
0 567

Hi,

On adding two new custom settings to a process, i'm looking to improve the labelling on the component so that it includes spaces, i.e ("Archive Path" instead of "ArchivePath").

I've looked at the following article, specifically at the suggestion:

set ^CacheMsg("EnsColumns","en","ArchivePath")="Archive Path"

0 2
0 166

I am trying to migrate our SQL Connections from HealthShare Health Connect 2018.1.3 to IRIS HealthShare Health Connect 2022.2 using the Data Export/Import Wizard through the Management Portal. I am able to export the data fine, but I am running into issues trying to Import it into 2022.2 using the Data Import Wizard. When I run through the steps it is not importing everything from the txt file I created from 2018.1.3. I would rather not have to rekey all the connections if possible.

Here is the Background Task Error Log

0 2
0 267
Question
· Jul 17, 2017
Purge for "IO Log Input Data"

Hello mates,

When turning on the “Archive IO” option within the business operations, it provides us the capability of seeing the input and output communication with external systems. For instance, watching the messages sent out + ACK message sent back .

Our production has got a scheduled task that runs daily (by default I guess, as many others) and is in charge of purging “Errors and log files”. And this is likely to be linked to the “Archive IO” feature, right?

0 2
0 479
Question
· Jul 6, 2020
Ensemble does not start

Hi Team,

When I tried to open ensemble in my system I got bellow error.

I have done lots of code in my local system but now not able to open the ensemble.

0 8
0 608

While I am not new to HL7, I am very new to Ensemble.

We have a request to change the order in which the Addenda segments are sent to the client. Right now, the global setting of the Lab system is to send the newest addenda at the top of the report, then the next oldest, and so on until we get to the final report:

OBX|1|||*****Addendum 3****
OBX|2|||text 3
OBX|3|||*****Addendum 2****
OBX|4|||text 2
OBX|5|||*****Addendum 1****
OBX|6|||text 1
OBX|7|||*****Final****
OBX|8|||final text

0 1
0 337

What is Selective Build?

Selective Build is a BI feature in InterSystems IRIS (introduced in version 2020.1). Selective Build allows you to build specific elements of your cube while keeping your cube online.

What is special about Selective Build?

Before getting into the details of Selective Build, a brief recap of the different phases during a regular cube build is important. Here are the phases in a regular cube build:
1) Delete existing data in cube
2) Populate cube with full set of data
3) Build all indices in the cube

0 0
0 317

Henry Elliott is currently recruiting for Sr. Developers with InterSystems technology stack experience including Cache, IRIS for Health, HealthShare, Ensemble. Experience in any of the following preferred: FHIR, AWS, VA VistA, APIs, RPCs. These are remote opportunities. Please send resume to Mary Pion- mpion@henrye.com or call me at 781-416-9915 to discuss further.

0 0
0 233

InterSystems is pleased to announce that the extended maintenance releases of InterSystems IRIS, InterSystems IRIS for Health, and HealthShare Health Connect 2022.1.2 are now available. These releases provide a few selected features and bug fixes for the 2022.1.0 and 2022.1.1 releases.

You can find additional information about what has changed on these pages:

0 0
0 219

HI,

Has anyone implemented the NHS Care Connect profile in HealthShare and if so could you share the steps you took?

I am not looking to integrate it into the SDA model, Just looking having the classes within HealthShare and then applying a DTL to convert to HL7 2.x

I was hoping i could just down load the profiles from git hub and import into Studio but it appears I need the XSD to do this, which are not available.

Cheers,

Jason

0 4
0 655
Question
· Jul 27, 2020
SHA256withRSA 加密

想问一下IRIS里有SHA256withRSA 加密算法的实现吗?因为最近用到该加密算法进行接口调用。

Translated by moderator

I want to know if IRIS has SHA256 with RSA encryption algorithm? we have interface needing this encryption algorithm recently.

0 5
0 443

Hi *,

I want to dynamically generate the arguments of a method during compile time.

'For example, I want the following method

ClassMethod DoCleverStuf() As %Status [ CodeMode = objectgenerator ]
{
    do %code.WriteLine("    Set tSC = $$$OK")
}

to look like this in the .int code.

ClassMethod DoCleverStuf(pValue1 As %Integer, pValue2 As %String) As %Status [ CodeMode = objectgenerator ]
{
    // some generated code will be here
}

Is this possible? Or alternativel;y, can I generate a whole method at compile time?

Thanks.

0 2
0 201