InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,849 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Jun 18, 2018
MessageBank Helper Class

Hello!,

I was wondering if some one have an example code of the MessageBank Helper Class? , im currently using the MessageBank ok to store all message/events, but i need to be able to search for messages using the bodyclass properties.

I've read that using MessageBank Helper Class you can do that, but i just cant find anything , documentation only says use the OnBankMSG() method and thats it.

0 1
1 385

As of today, the Angular Create CCR page is now live for CCR Beta Users. Beta testers will be sent to the Angular create page from anywhere you would normally create a CCR. No existing functionality will be lost.

Any issues or feedback can be reported here or in your regular support channels.

Many thanks to our CCR UI beta testers! If you would like to join the beta tester program, you can enable the checkbox on your CCR user page here.

0 1
0 189
Announcement
· Jul 9, 2018
Caché SQL Queries

I have finished my 4th book about Caché and MUMPS. This will probably be my last.

I am deeply grateful and humbled for all the help I have received from this group and the WW Response Center.

You all have something very special going here.

13 1
0 1.2K

Is Cache the preferred database source for extracting data elements for use in Health Share Patient Index or is there a significant benefit in sourcing data from a warehouse, data mart, or MV? I realize that could be a loaded question with 100 other questions that may follow, however, if there is a known advantage to extracting data from a particular data storage type, the answer may highlight that point.

0 1
0 536
Question
· Jul 18, 2018
Market penetration

My understanding is that IRIS is a new technology and does not replace Cache or Ensemble and to that end is more of a modernization than a repackaging. Is that accurate?

Is IRIS and HealthShare heavily penetrated in the payer space of primarily dominate in the provider space? What is the trajectory for InterSystems to penetrate the payer landscape?

2 1
0 446

I have created a FHIR endpoint and send the FHIR resource to FHIR Interoperability production class which is HS.FHIRServer.Interop.Service through the the created endpoint(/r4). I can able to see/get the HS.SDA3.QuickStream(It use CacheTemp.HS.Stream temporary global) on the fly(In between the process). I'm unable to get the FHIR resource from the QuickStream once the process completed. Is this HS.SDA3.QuickStream is wiped out from the system once process completed?

0 1
0 194

The same piece of data never throws this error on other operations. I am getting this error on one always .

The same SDA container never throws error on other operation.

ERROR #6901: XSLT XML Transformer Error: SAXParseException: invalid character 0x1C (Occurred in an unknown entity)

Set xslt=##class(%Dictionary.XDataDefinition).%OpenId(..%ClassName(1)_"||Xmethod",-1,.tStatus)
$$$ThrowOnError(tStatus)
Set tStatus= ##class(%XML.XSLT.Transformer).TransformStream(myStream,xslt.Data,.OpStream)
$$$ThrowOnError(tStatus)

XData Xmethod
{

0 1
0 1K

Hi,

Connections/ SOAP Operations to 3rd Parties can hold some challenges like the 3rd party changes it 's structures/ WSDL and returns an additional property in a SOAP response. So I have tried to implement the XMLIGNOREINVALIDTAG in the proxy SOAP response structures , but in Ensemble this seems to get ignored.

Are there any good suggestions on how to handle this an ideal would have been that the other party inform you of changes before hand....

0 1
0 359

I have a class extends %Persistent & %XML.Adaptor

It has 100 properties for example

Now I do intend to create a xml schema that I can import in Ensemble->XMLSchemas

I did try to use XMLExportToString and %XMLWriter.GetXMLString

but didn't give me a proper schema. May be I am missing some small step

Can someone pls help

0 1
0 316

Hi Experts,

SQL access,

In the component window, I see that some of the fields have no reference to SQL, for example: The active flag.

how to know all the active elements, when getdate()>= DateTo or between time between From and To does not work in SQL, I see some existing code, with reference to CAST, please can you provide more details? Thanks a lot.

0 1
1 241

Hi all.

As part of my dysfunctional journey with FHIR, I'm looking at using the SDA3 within Healthshare to then convert to the HSFHIR format.

This is working surprisingly well, except I'm falling over when it comes to repeating fields within the SDA3 when creating the HS.SDA3.Patient object manually from within Cache.

If I take the Patient ID as an example - within a DTL, I can quite easily take an MRN and add that to the target PatientNumbers.(1).Number and then add an NHS number to the target PatientNumbers.(2).Number.

0 1
1 401

I'm trying to implement an OAuth2 server, but I have som issues when trying to setup JWT under OAuth 2.0->Client.

I get the error message saying "No match between server name 'localhost' and SSL certificate values 'cache'". I have set up a SSL/TLS configuration as simple as possible without any certificate files. I'm accessing my server via HTTPS with an unsigned certificate.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to resolve the issue I'm encountering.

0 1
0 484

HealShare 2017

Hi dev community,

I am currently working on an interface that needs to communicate to a SOAP/ITK endpoint.

I am using the EnsLib.ITK.AdapterKit.Operation.SOAPOperation to interface with an ITK
service, but it is proving to be more complex than originally expected to set up the web client
against that particular end-point since I haven't been provided with a WSDL from ITK service side as
the vendor state they are following the ITK standard and no WSDLs are needed.

0 1
0 300
Question
· Sep 1, 2021
AWS SSO Login

Hello,

We are using AWS SSO authentication in our application to validate the users. For validating the users, we are passing the username and password from AWS SSO to our application. We need to validate the user in our application without using the password.

We developed the login class using zenPage. We used <loginForm> tag in the login page which is used for the automatic validation.
Is there any possible way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

0 1
0 237

Hello,

I am a clinician and we use Trakcare Lab LIMS at our institution.

We understand histopathology reports are directly typed, stored and uploaded directly to the LIMS.

For clinical audit purpose we need to download these reports directly in text format in bulk. Can anyone offer some technical assistance in retrieval of these histopathology reports? Is there any script that can be run to access, retrieve and download these reports?

0 1
0 174

The attached code package provides a simple implementation of a web service client that utilizes the USPS Shipping API to normalize an address.

This code requires the developer to obtain a USPS Shipping API user ID which can be obtained from the USPS shipping API website. The assigned User Id can either be passed into the web service call as a parameter or can be coded as a parameter into the Request object.

2 1
0 407
Article
· Jan 11, 2019 4m read
SQL Performance Resources

There are three things most important to any SQL performance conversation: Indices, TuneTable, and Show Plan. The attached PDFs includes historical presentations on these topics that cover the basics of these 3 things in one place. Our documentation provides more detail on these and other SQL Performance topics in the links below. The eLearning options reinforces several of these topics. In addition, there are several Developer Community articles which touch on SQL performance, and those relevant links are also listed.

There is a fair amount of repetition in the information listed below. The most important aspects of SQL performance to consider are:

1. The types of indices available
  2. Using one index type over another
  3. The information TuneTable gathers for a table and what it means to the Optimizer
  4. How to read a Show Plan to better understand if a query is good or bad
8 1
4 918

Hi Everyone!

New session recording from Global Summit 2018 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Automating Enforcement of Code Standards

https://www.youtube.com/embed/F0uI9pkUiu4
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 1
1 307

As of today, the Angular Clone CCR page is now live for CCR Beta Users. Beta testers will be sent to the Angular clone page from anywhere you would normally clone a CCR. No existing functionality will be lost.

Any issues or feedback can be reported here or in your regular support channels.

Many thanks to our CCR UI beta testers! If you would like to join the beta tester program, you can enable the checkbox on your CCR user page here.

Other pages in Beta: Create CCR Page

1 1
0 129
Question
· Oct 29, 2021
Use Rule to call WS 1 to n

Hi all.

I'm trying to create a route rule that can call to a web service according to a parameter of a message.

My first attempt is the following:

I have a common class with all information, BuscarHuecoRequest, and check what is the value of property "CodigoProveedor".

1 1
0 202

Hi

We have just completed a migration of a test environment from Ensemble 2012 to Ensemble 2017 on a new server. This is the last in a series of migrations but the first to encounter this particular issue. All web clients making SOAP requests to a particular external web service are receiving a fault that states:

The SOAP action specified on the message, '', does not match the HTTP SOAP Action, 'http://<expected target service action follows here>'.

0 1
0 209