Hello,

I have been struggling and could use some help as I think I'm burnt. I am trying to change a Textual 2.5.1 OBX;5 with multiple iterations to a simple non-iterating outbound result. I have played around with $piece but can't seem to get it to work. The outcome I would like is for OBX;5 to look like this: |Positive| and currently it looks like this: |Positive~_~_~_~_~|. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

0 3
0 428
Question
· Jul 4, 2017
Atelier & Git?

Hi,

we are trying to use Atelier and GitLab for our Software-development. Our Software has round about 1000 classes that got developed over years.

What we want to achieve is that one repository holding the complete code of one namespace. We also want to create branches to develop new small parts.

0 4
0 821
Question
· Dec 1, 2021
web development

Hello everybody

I'm in need of a lot of help from you.
I work in a company with all system cached script, using global.

I need to develop web applications accessing the cache database, and global.

Could you help me indicate the best language option to develop web applications, and easier to access cache, and if possible send me some examples of applications accessing globals.

I thank you all.

Hugs

0 3
0 367

Hi all,

We faced a problem where we would like to map a $lb object to its corresponding data model structure in order to later on export it as JSON.

So imagin that we have something like this that actually maps to a persistent table with its structure.

$lb("",,,,,"",,,"BOOLEAN","0",2,2,"1",,"bla",$lb(,,"bla","20050502123400"),"",1,"bla",,0)

Is there a way to transform this $lb (without the need of openig the object itself) to a JSON object with the proper table fields as properties?

Many thanks

0 9
0 414
Question
· Jul 17, 2017
Connecting to a web service

Hi,

I am new to coding web services and trying to connect to an API that returns its format in xml or json.

I have a class as follows.. when I run I get back a 6059 in my status - Unable to open TCP/IP socket to server

Can someone help me identify what I am missing? Thanks

0 12
0 2.8K

Good day,

I would like to know how to detect in Caché ObjectScript if data saved in string is number and furthermore, if it's type is integer.

I maybe found a solution:

set value = "44.2d3"

try{
set status = $INUMBER(value,"")
if ('$FIND(+value,".")){
w "your variable: '"_value_"' is number and integer"
}else{
w "variable is number but no integer"
}
}catch(e){
w "variable is not number"
}

0 10
0 1.9K

Hi Folks,

I created a persistent class as below

Class myclass.DataBase Extends %Persistent
{

Property ID As %String;

Property Skill As list Of myclass.SerialTablelist;
}

and Created another Serial class as

Class myclass.SerialTablelist Extends %SerialObject
{

Property PSkill As %String;

Property OSkill As %String;
}

Now I will save the id as below

do rs.Prepare("Insert into myclass.DataBase(ID)VALUES(?)")
do rs.Execute(ID)
0 12
1 429

So I have an ensemble soap client which I use to send a message. The target web service is, however, giving a soapfault stating that my message misses the "SoapAction http header".

When I copy paste the message from my Cache Soap Log and fire it from Soap UI I get a proper response from the target web service. This suggests that my intersystems installation is somehow not including or losing some http headers.

I am running Ensemble 2016.2 SUSE on an ubuntu machine.

Here is the InterSystems message with the http headers from Soap UI:

0 2
0 949

The dataCombo property columnHeaders is a comma-delimited list of column headers displayed in the dropdown list.

Comma is a delimiter.

But, if I want add comma to columh header, for instance "House number, apartment" - this is value for header of one column.

How can I escape comma in this case?

"House number\, apartment" - is not working.

0 26
0 508

Hi, folks!

I'm sending emails with %Net.MailMessage.

How can I add a new line for the email body?

The code is:

dim msg as %Net.MailMessage = ##class(%Net.MailMessage).%New()
set msg.Charset="UTF-8"
do msg.TextData.Write("Dear  "_Username)
do msg.TextData.Write("Line1")
do msg.TextData.Write("Line2")
And I'm getting in email:
Dear UserLine1Line2

How can I get:

Dear User

Line1

Line2
0 8
0 1.7K
Question
· Sep 6, 2017
Atelier + class query

Atelier seem so be having some issues with class queries.

If I try to collapse the query it will collapse everything that comes after it. Also nothing after this query will show in the outline.

This is on version 1.1.351

0 5
0 375

I'm new to cache, come from an oracle and sql server background. In oracle and sql server I could write basically a stored procedure like script and pass it in as text to the command to execute.

Example:

Below would be the _sqltext

DECLARE @Id INT;

select id into @Id from something;

if @Id = 9

BEGIN

do something

END

The _sqltext would work in sql server, what would be the equivalent for cache for it work?

I get a generic error when I try it with cache

0 2
0 227

Hi all.

I have been using a command pipe to open/run UNIX scripts for months without issue. We recently installed the 2016 Caché Upgrade and now I'm getting the following error when opening the pipe:

<PROTECT> *OPEN[Q](|CPIPE|)

I assume some security or permission setting is to blame, but I'm not sure exactly what. Here's the snippet of code...

s cpipename="|CPIPE|"
s filepath="/path/script"
​o cpipename:(filepath:"R"):10

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

0 4
0 589
Question
· Sep 20, 2017
configure a business host

Hi world

in my program , i need to implement this kind of trigger on my business service ,

please how can i introduce it in my business service's classe.

thank's.

Start the business host every day at 8 a.m. and stop it every day at 5 p.m.

START:*-*-*T08:00:00,STOP:*-*-*T17:00:00

Stop the business host every year on January 2 at 7 a.m. and start again on January 3 at 7 a.m.

0 2
0 331