I have the following message when I try to import a WSDL to generate a SOAP service:

ERROR #5319: The type of a property of a class series cannot be recurring: SeleneHL7Service.hl71.escapeType:escape
> ERROR #5030: Error occurred while compiling SeleneHL7Service.hl71.escapeType class

I have found in the documentation:

5319 The type of a property in a serial class cannot be recursive: %1

0 1
0 405
Question
· Oct 16, 2019
Ensemble dynamic archive path

Hello,

Is there an elegant way to define a dynamic "Archive path" for EnsLib.File.InboundAdapter ?

What i mean is to have a sub-folders structure (under the root archive path) with a name similar to: yyyymmdd
This way the adapter "could" store the files on those sub-folders (and create a new one for the 1st file for a specific date).

When a production is processing hundreds of thousands of files every day, we might end up with an archive with huge number of files (many millions) which is then hard to handle (read, search) especially on Windows O/S.

1 1
1 321

Hello

I am trying to import a WSDL using the wizard and it outputs:

ERROR #6413: Element 'wsdl:binding:operation:msg': corresponding to message null : http://services.sanidad....

I have tried to find more information:

It is close to this case, however it is not the same error number:

0 1
0 376

Hello,

I have a couple of IOT devices that communicate via WebSockets to our backend.

I successfully managed to create a websocket connection between server and (iot)client using %CSP.WebSocket
However I would like to implement authentication on this using the HTTP headers at the same time of Connection: Upgrade.

I tried to set the headers to globals in order to debug but they are always empty.

Example code:

0 1
0 255

Cache / Ensemble version 2016.2.2.853.0

I have a need to restrict ODBC access to certain users to prevent unwanted access to our cache database.

We have a limited number of legacy applications that use ODBC to connect to read data and are currently not in a position to have these amended any time soon so in the interim, I am hoping someone will be able to provide me with some assistance.

Any suggestions on where to start?

0 1
0 387

- Currently we are receiving one NTE (See Below) from the source system

NTE|1|Result Comment|TESTING:\.br\\.br\This is a test results. \.br\\.br\This test is a Test.

- We would like to create multiple NTE segments and send to destination system by using ".\br\"(Line Break)

NTE|1||TESTING:

NTE|2||

NTE|3||This is a test results.

NTE|4||

NTE|5||This test is a Test.

0 1
0 355

Is there a way to select distinct keys from an field that has a collection index? I have a field defined as follows: Property data As %Library.String(COLLATION = "EXACT", MAXLEN = "", TRUNCATE = 0); Index data On data(KEYS) [ Type = bitmap ]; And I define a build value array method that parses my data outputs an array in the format array(KEYS)=VALUES. This is very useful because I can query my data using criteria such as WHERE FOR SOME %ELEMENT(data) (%KEY='param') My question is whether there is some way to select distinct key values, e.g.

0 1
0 486
Question
· Mar 29, 2016
iKnow Architect - metadata

Hello,

I am experimenting with the iKnow Domain Architect in the 2016.2 field test.

I would like to know if it is possible to load metadata from text files. This was possible in previous versions, using the Loading Wizard.

I have checked the documentation and I do not see any explanation for loading metadata held in text files. Thank you!

0 1
0 286

Hi!

In every Atelier project you can find following hidden files:

.buildpath

.version

.connection

.project.

Should I include all of them into commit?

I understand that .project is mandatory. But what about the rest? Is there any general rule?

F.e. if we work in team and everybody has their own connection on locale machine .connection should not be included. Yes?

1 1
0 364

Does anyone know if I can create an API integration, from Ensemble to Salesforce? What I would like to do is trigger a Salesforce case to be opened when for example a Queue reaches a predefined threshold or an interface connection goes from green to non-green.

0 1
0 390

I just used Help\Check for Updates and updated my Atelier from 1.0.158 to 1.0.165. Is there any information published about what's new/fixed in this compared to previous public builds? Having that information might help us target our testing and so increase the value of our feedback to you.

4 1
0 276

A BusinessService XYZ is created by extending Ens.BusinessService and the ADAPTER is set to EnsLib.File.InputAdaptor. Files are copied to the FilePath specified by the adapter. But if XYZ is invoked directly via CreateBusinessService, the files MUST be deposited to the default temporary director rather than the file path specified in FilePath of the adapter. Is it possible to the use the file path in FilePath when using CreateBusinessService?

0 1
0 163

I'm doing some Schema changes. I used our existing standard schema as a base, which was already based on 2.3. So let's call our existing one Custom.MHC.Schema (based on 2.3). I created Custom.MHC.Schema.Advanced (based on Custom.MHC.Schema) and copied down one of the code tables then made a change to it.

When I ran a message through, the code table change didn't show up. I noticed in the message viewer that the DocType is still Custom.MHC.Schema:ADT_A01 but the DocType Category is Custom.MHC.Schema.Advanced.

0 1
0 417
Question
· Jan 14, 2021
SQL Inbound Adapter settings

In the Inbound SQL Adapter settings, is it possible to specify more than 1 field as the Key Field Name?

Because of the way the Query is being index in Ensemble by the Key Field Name, sometimes transactions get missed and I would like to see if we can add an additional key to the mix to ensure all the transactions are picked up. In this case the InterfaceTrigger is an ID that is auto generated by the table, and I would like to use that as well to ensure we don't miss transactions, and it does not throw any warning messages when it executes the Delete Query.

0 1
0 257
Question
· Oct 27, 2016
DeepSee Overview Document

Hi-

I was wondering if there was a DeepSee overview document available for a non-technical user. Something short and concise describing what DeepSee is and its key features.

I've looked at the documentation and although there are parts of what I am looking for there it is much too technical for my needs.

Thanks

0 1
0 267