Hi,

I'd like to compare classes in two namespaces, whether the corresponding .cls code exist in both namespaces or not, and if it does exist in both namespaces, whether the CLS code is identical. If there is such a routine out there the better, I'd like to see it. If not, I know how to get a list of classes in each namespace and I can check currClss.TimeChanged. What I cannot find is the following:

0 8
0 411
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,130 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi ,

I tried to import Custom schema with 'Z' segment. I executed "Do ##class(EnsLib.InteropTools.HL7.MessageAnalyzer).Interactive()" in IRIS Terminal.

After executed the steps, i am getting below message, So i could not able to add z segment into my customschema 'Test_2.3'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary Report for workspace C:\Demo\Migration\Workspace
Schema is Test_2.3
ALL: 0 matched, 1 unmatched

0 1
0 187

Hi:

I have an sql outbound adapter. Sometimes we have trouble connecting to the database.

The timeout in develpment is set to 15 seconds in live it is 150 seconds as it is an always connected Buisness operation.

I thought adding E=S or/and X=S would suspend the message. Why does it not?

Is the only way around then adding something to the buisness operation itself/ creating a customised SQL buisness operation rather than EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter?

Thanks

Mark

0 5
0 413

Hello,

I work on deploying IRIS inside Docker container. I really like %Installer class can automate many steps. I want to establish an ECP connection to a mirror database and then define a remote database on the application server. I have already seen we can create local database and namespace in %Installer. What code is needed to establish ECP connection?

0 6
0 554

Asymmetric cryptography is a cryptographic system that uses pairs of keys: public keys which may be disseminated widely, and private keys which are known only to the owner. The generation of such keys depends on cryptographic algorithms based on mathematical problems to produce one-way functions. Effective security only requires keeping the private key private; the public key can be openly distributed without compromising security.

In such a system, any person can encrypt a message using the receiver's public key, but that encrypted message can only be decrypted with the receiver's private key.

Robust authentication is also possible. A sender can combine a message with a private key to create a short digital signature on the message. Anyone with the sender's corresponding public key can combine the same message and the supposed digital signature associated with it to verify whether the signature was valid, i.e. made by the owner of the corresponding private key. (C) Wikipedia.

0 2
0 627

Hey Developers!

InterSystems IRIS for Health™ includes several features that aid in healthcare interoperability including routing, support for standard data formats such as HL7v2, FHIR, CDA, a data transformation user interface, and easy integration with other systems such as for terminology services.

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube for more:

Interoperability for Health Overview

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FIf-bhMcaqU
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 181

I need to add some extensions to the HS.FHIR.vSTU3,Model.Resource.Patient class and then use those extensions to convert incoming FHIR JSON to the FHIR Patient Resource and Likewise add functionality to create A FHIR Patient (target class) from my patient database into the FHIR Patient Resource Object (target class)

many months ago I found a tutorial that explained all of this but can no longer find that tutorial.

Yours

Nigel Salm

0 3
0 581

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently implementing an interface solution to send through data to community pharmacies here in the UK from our hospital PAS system. As part of this project i have created a BPL which calls a SQL operation to infiltrate our Data warehouse and add to the message - this is all done and working as i expect.

0 3
0 496

Hello,

We would need help.

We have used the following commands:

set fecha = "2021-08-18T07:44:14.180+0000"

set nuevaFecha = ##class(Ens.Util.Time).ConvertDateTime(fecha,"%Y-%m-%d%T%H:%M:%S","%d/%m/%Y")

And when we write it to the terminal:

w nuevaFecha

It outputs nothing

Could you help us?

We have read:

0 3
0 411

Hi Developers!

InterSystems FHIR contest has been started and in this post, I want to introduce several topics you may find interesting and use to build FHIR applications with InterSystems IRIS for Health.

Amongst them are:

• a frontend mobile or web app for FHIR server FHIR REST API or SQL;
  • Backend apps to perform complex queries and maintain rules;
  • work with different HL7 data standards.

See the details below.

2 5
0 236

We have multiple interfaces to Epic. We currently have the IP address set to epicsup. We now want to update all of the interfaces with this IP addresses to epictst. Is there a method to do this?

0 6
0 189

Hi All,

i have a issue in getting the complete file path when using the FTP Adapter in service.
EnsLib.FTP.PassthroughService / EnsLib.FTP.InboundAdapter

I need to know the folder name (including sub folder) where the new file is found by the service when looking up for new files.
The normal file class is working good as expected

More details below,

In the below two examples you can notice folder name is fetched by normal File adapter, but in FTP only the file name is available.

0 1
0 409

Hello,

We would need some help.

We have a Java project in Eclipse which uses two external libraries, which are referenced as a maven pom.xml dependency.

We created a JAR with all the dependencies included.

We have used the Java Gateway Wizard as follows:

In the image you could see that we have chosen the project's jar, written IP and PORT of Gateway and written all external dependencies' server path separated with semicolons.

0 5
0 547

Hello All,

I have been using IRIS / Ensemble for over a decade and appreciate lot of it's functionalities and features, however besides having a UI of 80's era (which doesn't bother me), what I believe where IRIS is lacking is lack of out of the box connectors (services/operations).

If we look at IRIS's competitors for eg Mulesoft, Talend, Boomi they all have hundreds of pre-built connectors for major applications like Salesforce, SAP etc and cloud services like Azure, AWS etc to store and retrieve information and data.

0 2
0 433
Announcement
· Aug 14, 2020
New Video: REST at Ease

Hi Developers,

The new video from Global Summit 2019 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

REST at Ease

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Iuf-MlcrG-E
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 438

Hi,

Can anyone please explain me how to remove trailing squares from the text field (String). Trailing squares is a white space ?

I tried different things like Ltrim, Trim from sql query side and also from object scripting side something below.

If Address1 set Address1 = $ZSTRIP(Address1,"<>P,<>C,<>W")
If Address1 set Address1 = $ZSTRIP(Address1,"$C(9), $C(32), $C(160)")
If Address1 set Address1 = $ZSTRIP(Address1,"*W,*C")

Nothing works for me

Can anyone please help me to solve this

Thanks

0 5
0 573