Hi,

I have two versions of Cache running on two separated servers. In one server, the version is 2018.1, and have the web application 'api/atelier', and the other server the version is 2016.1.

The question is, can I export the web application 'api/atelier' from 2018.1 and import/install it on 2016.1 version?

Thanks!

0 6
0 337
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,110 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Starting installation
Starting up InterSystems IRIS for loading...
../bin/irisinstall -s . -B -c c -C /usr/irissys/iris.cpf*IRIS -W 1 -g2
Starting Control Process
Unable to allocate 242 MB shared memory...
Unable to allocate 232 MB shared memory...
Configuring minimum system...
Unable to allocate 139 MB shared memory...
Unable to allocate shared memory minimum of 139MB (errno=22)
Startup aborted.
Startup error. See messages.log for more information.
Call InterSystems Technical Support if you need assistance.

0 11
0 336

Written in reply to community post for can Python create HL7 Message dynamically.

Pre-requisites and setup

Use an integration enabled namespace.
Note: USER namespace is not enabled for interoperability by default.
If following suggest create a new interoperatibility namespace to explore functionality.

# Switch to
ZN "[Interoperability Namespace Name]"

# Launch interactive Python shell:
Do $SYSTEM.Python.Shell()

4 0
2 336

Hi,

I like to validate some use cases and have the following question. I am relatively new to IRIS. Perhaps someone can help:

1. I have a global m[x,y,z,f] distributed across multiple sharded instances
2. I know that i can set assign computed SQL expressions to class variables using Objectscript
3. Is there a possibility in Globals API to do the same ? Set f = x + y as a computed expression in the global m[x,y,z,f] ?

a. We would want to use the global API to change f programmatically using code

0 5
0 336

There are couple of options to do this.

1. You can extend your class &JSON.Adaptor, it will do it for you with inbuilt logicaldtodisplay methods

2. Create another request class and do your transformations

3. Before calling the json convert to stream methods, transform the object's field with a ZDT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an extremely simple example where there is a class with 3 properties

0 1
0 336

Hey Developers,

Get an introduction to Apache Kafka, a popular event-streaming platform, and see a demonstration of the upcoming Kafka integration with InterSystems IRIS Interoperability:

Kafka! Integrating the World's Favorite Stream Processor with InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0lTK7oXqYsY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 336

Hello,

I'm using ZEN report to generate a PDF file out a table.

Although, I need to display data from two tables splitted into two different namespaces.

So, I created a process that fetches all the data I need and then calls the PDF class and generates the stream out of it.

My question is, once I've got my list of objects. How can I transform it into a ResultSet, in order to display in the report ?

Thanks for your answer.

0 6
0 336
Question
· Nov 5, 2021
ERROR #9406

I'm trying to send a POST request to my REST API and I'm getting this error and most likely due the lack of experience, I have no idea how to fix this issue:

"error": "ERROR #9406: Unexpected format for value of field, AlertText, using class base mapping",

"id": "JSONImportError",

"params": [

"AlertText",

"class base"

]

Am I missing something from my string definition?

Defined below as:

0 4
0 336

Hi Community,

Get a first look at InterSystems HealthShare's next-generation healthcare decision support and notification capabilities:

Introducing InterSystems HealthShare Extended Decision Support

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YP4SSDIHuWM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 336

Hi, Community!

Please find the Developer Community Video of the week on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

System Sizing for Insanely Large Deployments

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Yjql-j8cGJo

1 0
0 336

After installing IRIS 2023.1 on a live copy of our production machine our REST Service now consumes a CSP Session with every request. The request is handled as expected, but uses one of the 5 CSP Session per license. So after 25 requests, the license is used up. The Grace time always shows 0 and the session stay for very long. (Maybe the 900 Seconds timeout).
On Caché 2018, we had the same settings for the Webapp and there, only a single Session was set for all requests. The Caché request didn't use any cookies.

0 7
0 336

Hi, Community!

This is a digest of the Developer Community postings in July 2018.

Most viewed

Atelier and Studio 1070

Caché and Ensemble 2018.1 Field Test Release 268

GraphQL for InterSystems Data Platforms 191

Cache Dynamic SQL Pagination 155

Caché SQL Queries 154

$ZF(-100,..) issues 145

InterSystems Platform Functions 127

Docker with overlay support 124

Atelier. Compilation returns "Failed to read /api/atelier/v1/..." 123

Error: CSP application closed the connection before sending a response 122

Use GZIP to compress/decompress files 112

K-Means clustering of the Iris Dataset 76

Intersystems Cache Python Object-Relational Mapper 74

The way to launch Apache Spark + Apache Zeppelin + InterSystems IRIS 72

Continuous Delivery of your InterSystems solution using GitLab - Part VIII: CD using ICM 70

Storage Performance Series - NetApp All-Flash FAS (AFF) A300 69

Load a ML model into InterSystems IRIS 57

Most voted

Caché SQL Queries 9

GraphQL for InterSystems Data Platforms 7

Caché and Ensemble 2018.1 Field Test Release 7

The way to launch Apache Spark + Apache Zeppelin + InterSystems IRIS 6

Use GZIP to compress/decompress files 3

Check audit settings programmatically 3

K-Means clustering of the Iris Dataset 3

Docker with overlay support 3

Load a ML model into InterSystems IRIS 3

Storage Performance Series - NetApp All-Flash FAS (AFF) A300 2

Most commented

Error: CSP application closed the connection before sending a responce 30

Create studio project file 14

Atelier and Studio 12

Cache Dynamic SQL Pagination 10

Unable to export lookup tables (.LUT) and HL7 schemas (.HL7) directly via Atelier to commit in source control (GIT) 9

Using regular expressions in a routing rule 9

zgetFile+8^User.Read.1 8

$ZF(-100,..) issues 7

Multi-line terminal commands 7

Querying ODBC SQL Server 7

0 0
0 336

Could you please help anyone how to import Python package in %SYSTEM package and to use python methods to write in object script class?

I used the following link to install the Python but I can't see the Python package in %SYSTEM package and my program throwing the Class Does not exist error?

https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls...

Please help on this..

0 5
0 336

Presenter: Stefan Wittmann
Task: Take advantage of the NoSQL paradigm without adding another tool
Approach: Provide sample use cases that are an excellent fit for InterSystems’ new document data model

Description: Designing applications always requires you to make assumptions about your data model. Come to this session to learn how you can effectively handle the cases where you have to rapidly evolve your model. We will also discuss other use cases that are an awesome fit for the flexible document data model.

Problem: I’ve observed the NoSQL landscape and like the direction, but I have no use-case that fits and I do not want to add yet another tool.

Solution: InterSystems now has support for a well integrated document data model that brings the NoSQL paradigm to the enterprise within your current stack.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 336

While I love using VSCode for IRIS development work, one of the persistent frustrations with it has been the inability to display an object hierarch in the variables window while debugging. Only the object's reference identifier is displayed. Cache Studio's handling of the same issue is a little clunky, but it does at least have the option to display something as an object.

For now, I make do with a combination of the watch window and the command line in the debugging console -- but this feels just a step away from log.debug()/console.log() level debugging sometimes.

0 2
0 336