Hello community,

I would like to know answer to the question: What would be an optimal way to connect an Ensemble and a pure Caché server? Optimally in such a way for the Caché system to be able to fire Ensemble processes and the Ensemble server to call Caché server functions.

0 1
0 322

Is there a way to use a HL7 field value as part of the File Naming in the Business Operation FileOperation class. I know we can do this in a custom class, but I was wondering if it could be done the default FileOperation class?

Example:

MSH-4 contains the value 12345

We would like to name the file 12345_YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.HL7

MSH.4 value here_%Y%m%d%H%M%S.HL7

It may not be possible, but I just want to see if anyone has any information

Thanks,

Kevin Brown

0 3
0 770
Question
· Jun 22, 2017
Hash values of columns

I try to find a function, which generates hash values of columns. In MS SQL Server I can use

select hashbytes('sha2_256', my_column) ...

to create hash values of my_column. Is it possible to use such things in Caché?

Thank you
André

0 1
0 1.1K

Let's say I open a stream/file.

If it's not in UTF8 i need to call $ZCVT, and if it's already in UTF8, then I don't need to call $ZCVT.

Is there any way to determine character encoding for input stream/file?

0 4
0 2K

It is possible to update Cache object property from Python using the following Python code, with import of intersys.pythonbind3:

my_object.set("my_property",["A","B","C"])

However, I am unable to save 2D %List with 2D Python array like the following:

my_object.set("my_property",[["A","B","C"],["1","2","3"]])

I am not sure whether this is Python-Cache bind flaw or design issue. Is there any alternative/ workaround to do the same for above?

0 3
0 361

Hi, Community!

How do you store the source files of your Caché project? What is the directories structure? What are the benefits?

I prefer the following structure:

/cls/package/subpackage/class.cls

/mac/package/routine.mac

/int/package/routine.int

/inc/macro.inc

/dfi/folder/sample.pivot.dfi

Example

Benefits:

• folders are packages.
  • easy to understand what type of sources are in the project.

What is your approach?

2 4
1 1.2K

I have Caché/HealthShare installed in a local Ubuntu 16.04 LTS virtual machine. I've also installed Apache 2.4 from the apache2 bundle, and enabled SSL. I've configured Caché such that SSL/TLS is enabled on the SuperServer port but not required.

1 14
0 825

Hi,

I want to attach one local namespace on instance A to the database on instance B.

How could I use ECP to achieve my goal?

Should I config instance B as ECP data server? If so, how could I explicitly specify which database on instance B could be exposed ?

Thanks for your help.

0 4
0 469

Hi all,

I have a non objectscript application connecting to a cache instance via ODBC and one column is a list of serial objects. The output from the query contains a lot of special characters and I'm hoping there's a better way to get this data back so I won't have to perform extensive parsing on the application side.

I've tried using the $ListToString() function, but that didn't help much, probably because the list contains complex objects rather than primitives.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

1 4
0 745

In Cache Studio there is export class dialog with options "Export current project" and "Include dependent classes".

Is there any way to export class programmatically, but with same effect as if "Include dependent classes" was checked? So that not only the class itself is exported, but also all dependent classes? I know of Export method in %SYSTEM.Obj class, but it only exports the class itself.

0 4
0 895
Question
· Jun 14, 2017
SQL Query for Range

Hello,

I have a question related to running an SQL query for range of data.

I am running a query like:

Select A,B from table_name where A>=12345 AND A<=12390

- Where A and B are my two of the properties under the mentioned table/class definition

- A is an integer property

Question: The result of the above query does not return me all the values between the mentioned range of integer though I do have all the values in that range. I see that some of the values are missing in result.

0 9
0 452

I am trying to design a RESTful service that takes a string (with control characters). Does something with that in the logic on the server, then returns a string, which may also have control characters.

Basically the string is a pharmacy claim in a delimited format that uses control characters for those delimiters. The logic on the server will pull the entire claim apart and process it.

I was thinking that a GET method could be uses but I'm used to sending content in JSON format and wondered what other normal RESTful ways there were to do this.

0 4
0 776

Whenever I try to run a simple query on a production database table, I get a timeout 504 error. I'm using the SQL interface in Ensemble. One of the queries is a simple SELECT TOP 10. Even SELECT COUNT(*) gives a timeout.

I have tried to run the SQL Runtime Statistics, but this gives me a timeout as well.

Does anyone have an idea where I might look to find what is causing this?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

Glenn van Bavel,

0 3
0 1.6K
Question
· Jun 14, 2017
Linux Server or Windows Server

We are in the process of using Ensemble for HL7 translations, and wanted to know is it better to use it on Linux Server or Windows Server? We are mostly a Windows shop but just wanted to make sure there is nothing we will be missing out using the Windows application.

0 3
0 525

Hi,

I only use Caché and CSP, I am making a simple request in CSP page with #call method, and I have to define a callback of this #call method, can I do this?

This is my simple request in CSP page (javascript):

PainelBordoResource.prototype.obterIndicador = function(requisicaoParametros) {
let retorno = #call(painelbordo.PainelBordoResource.obterIndicador(angular.toJson(requisicaoParametros)))#;
return retorno;
};

0 1
0 433

I'm using %SOAP.WebRequest to send SOAP requests:

1. Populate %SOAP.WebRequest object (by setting Request and HeadersOut properties)
  2. Call SendSOAPBody method to send request

Currently the XML I send looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
  <SOAP-ENV:Header>
<SomeCustomHeader/>  </SOAP-ENV:Header>
  <SOAP-ENV:Body><SomeCustomBody/></SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

However, I want XML to be generated differently:

• No new lines
  • No whitespaces between <SomeCustomHeader/> and </SOAP-ENV:Header>

How can I tweak XML generation to achieve that?

0 6
0 530