Hi Community,

is there a possibility to implement a "remember password" feature in a ZEN Application?

In the management portal I added a web-application for a ZEN application with password authentification. I created an own login page, and now I want to implement a "remember password" feature (User should not have to login again after the session times out or when the browser window is closed).

0 2
0 209
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,139 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Developers,

A new exciting challenge introduced for Global Masters members of "Advocate" level and above: we invite you to record a 30-60 sec video with an answer to our question:

➥ What is the value of InterSystems IRIS to you?

🎁 Reward of your choice for doing the interview: $50 Gift Card (VISA/Amazon) or 12,000 points!

Follow this direct link to the challenge for more information. Please note that the link will work for GM members of "Advocate" level and above. More about GM levels you can read here.

2 0
0 118

Hi All,

I hope someone can help me with the following, it's about the usage of the class EnsLib.HL7.Service.HTTPService.

Working situation right know.

In IIS we've got a site configured who is dealing with the client certificate, etc and redirect the full request to http://localhost/csp/healthshare/NAMEPSACE/EnsLib.HL7.Service.HTTPServic... and the web gateway redirects the request to Business Service 'EnsLib.HL7.Service.HTTPService.cls'.

0 2
0 430

Does anyone know how to get the closing tab/menu changing event in a CSP? I've tried the JS "OnBeforeUnload" already but it seems the browsers aren't allowing it anymore. I need to show a pop-up that holds the user if trying to get away before completing the stage.

0 1
0 120

So now that I have figured out how to send a Page via HTTP.OutboundAdapter, I have another question. I want to use a Function that all I have to do is pass two variables and it is sent to the HTTP.OutboundAdapter I created to send the Page.

So.. If I have a class file that Extends Ens.Rule.FunctionSet, how do I force it to send a Request to my HTTP Business Operation, without having to go through a DTL, or Business Process?

Thanks

Scott

0 3
0 507

Hi Community,

See how X12 SNIP validation can be used in InterSystems IRIS data platform and how to create a fully functional X12 mapping in a single data transformation language (DTL):

Building X12 Interfaces in InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ppKpMx_MAtg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 215

InterSystems has identified an issue with product distributions containing Certificate Authority certificates that expire at the end of 2020. This issue does not affect system operation or system security in any way, although it does generate alerts about expiring certificates in the cconsole.log or messages.log files.

2 2
3 739

I am trying to figure out how to send a Page via a HTTP.OutboundAdapter to a URL from Ensemble.

We have a URL that I am able to pass PNo=xxxx%PMsg=xxxx as parameters to send the page to a pager.

http://xxxxx.xxxxx.xxx/Employee/Tools/Paging/SendPage.aspx?PNo=1817&PMsg...

When I send the above URL through a REST client I receive a Response of "SENT".

But when I try to send it through the HTTP.OutboundAdpater I do not get a response.

0 3
0 225
Article
· Feb 18, 2021 2m read
Basic JSON Compare

Hi Dev Community

I thought i would share a little method I knocked together to traverse and compare 2 JSON objects for basic equivilance. I'm currently working on some data migration, and wanted a basic sanity check to validate that the JSON output is basically equivliant between the old and new, excluding a few things like timestamps.

It's a basic little recurvsive method, that will bubble up any differences over a nested structure. It's very low tech, as that's all I need it to do, but I thought it might be useful for others?

1 5
0 722
Question
· Feb 19, 2021
VS Code export MAC files

Currently in Visual Studio Code when we connect to a Cache server and export the CLS and MAC files, they get placed in the following:

\Comp;anyName\src\Packages

Where the Packages folder corresponds to the different class packages we have. The MAC files are placed in the src folder and not contained in it's own folder.

Is there a way to configure the export for the MAC files so that it's contained in it's own folder like this:

\CompanyName\src\mac

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Roberto

0 2
0 300

Hello community,

I would like to report about a security issue, that engages us for some time meanwhile.

We configured a restricted user to read data from a csp page to feed our nagios server with information about configuration items we would like to have an eye upon. The configuration of this user is the same in our production and in our development environment. The called method mainly reads data from lookup tables by sql queries and writes data to a temporary table, which is deleted in the begining.

0 2
0 334

Hey Developers,

Please welcome the new session recording from the InterSystems AI+ML Summit 2021:

AI+ML Summit Convergent Analytics – Cross-Industry Stream

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rRJ8_O4Y3gs
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 267