I'm new to cache, come from an oracle and sql server background. In oracle and sql server I could write basically a stored procedure like script and pass it in as text to the command to execute.

Example:

Below would be the _sqltext

DECLARE @Id INT;

select id into @Id from something;

if @Id = 9

BEGIN

do something

END

The _sqltext would work in sql server, what would be the equivalent for cache for it work?

I get a generic error when I try it with cache

0 2
0 226
Question
· Sep 22, 2017
browse sql record

Hi , World

this is i field in my global:

{"profile_id":"9XOzzcI8NfSUjxAhEt0cTLRejwmp6HPi","biometrics":[{"timestamp":"2017-05-17T13:45:40","utc_offset":"+02:00","resting_heartrate":120.0,"spo2":98.0,"activity_id":"591c540aac8f295479ee14ce"}]}

for information: it's respective key is "peyload"

my question is :

I want to extract the timestamps value , and the profile_id value , how can i do?

thank's

0 4
0 337
Question
· Oct 1, 2017
Convert HL7 to XML

Hi We have a need in our Ensemble production to take HL7 ver 2.3 and provide an XML representation of it to provide to non-HL7 consumers. What would be the prefereed way to do it. Are there are pre-defined XML schemas in Ensemble that could be use ? We are currently on Ensemble 2015.2

0 2
0 2K
Question
· Apr 2, 2022
Subscript with double quoted

Hi Team,

I would like to save the array subscript with in double quotes

eg sub1=111,sub2=444 (these values are dynamic)

set array(sub1,sub2)=""

It will be saved as array(111,444)=""

but I want to save it as array("111","444")=""

I am trying to save it from the class like """"_sub1_"""" but its not displaying as expected.

Kindly do the need full.

Thanks in Advance

0 11
0 313

Hi everyone,

I started working on Ensemble this year so maybe I am not implementing the right way. I'm trying to connect a Welch Allyn monitor to TrakCare. The workflow is the following:

- User scans patient number with the monitor.

- The monitor sends a QBP_Q22 message to request patient information

- Ensemble (or TrakCare) sends back a synchronous RSP_K22 containing the patient data (name, dob, sex)

- The user checks the patient's information displayed on the monitor, takes vital signs and sends them to TrakCare (via Ensemble)

0 2
0 585

I have been struggling trying to understand "Response From" and "Response Target Config Names" as I am trying to track down Orphaned messages. I have noticed that when a Business Rule, or Business Process sends to a File Based Operation, there is always a NULL value response being returned. I am thinking these NULL values are causing some of the orphaned message problems we are seeing.

0 2
0 364

Hi World

I've a problem when in extract a float value from my database

the problem is that i get an interger instead of float.

my record is 2,56 but when i do a select , the request extract only 2

can you have a solution for it.

thank you

0 4
0 259

Hi all,

Is there a way to setup a classmethod or routine to execute immediately after cache is started?

I wrote a batch file that does execute the cache start, but I'm getting an Access Denied error on the cession command despite running as Administrator:

ccontrol start HEALTHSHARE1
csession HEALTHSHARE1 -U %SYS "##class(SomeClass).SomeMethod()"

Thanks for the help/suggestions

0 6
0 755

Hi All,

I have been given the following xml class file with objectscript code that has methods that I need for file conversions. These method implementations will do necessary conversions but I don't know how to add it to Iris studio and run it as a task or maybe if it must be put on any location and call each method from the terminal and even if so how do I then call it.

Please advise how to go about this.

0 6
0 226

Hi,

Currently I am working to develop smart on FHIR app with FHIRaas with the help of fhirclient.js and facing one issue that .well-known/smart-configuration is raising following error "This endpoint does not have SMART on FHIR capabilities defined" Below snapshot is for reference:

Looking forward to resolve the above issue or workaround

Thanks

0 3
0 261

There is a finite list of date formats that users want to use to enter a date in a form. These formats include single digits for month and day and double digits for year. The field is represented by a dateText control.

How would one get to allow a dateText control to accept multiple date formats ? I see only 3 listed here, do those include using single digits for month and day ?

0 1
0 445

Hello to all my fellow Cache Experts. Quick question about the MONLBL output that identifies performance issues. There is a metric value output by MONLBL called "Obtain [NEW] connection to Cache". Supposedly that metric captures the time taken between the request reaching the CSP Gateway and a connection to Cache being reserved for the purpose of servicing the request. All of that being said, if that metric value is high for many requests, such as 19.x seconds, then can anyone tell me what that metric really means and how to improve (lower) the new connection to Cache time. The com

0 3
0 268

Hello! I need help reading a file and putting the contents into variables.

File path would be, c:\temp\zipcitystate.csv or txt

Data looks like this

00501,Holtsville,NY
00544,Holtsville,NY
00601,Adjuntas,PR
00602,Aguada,PR

I need to add the first area to variable ZIP, Second to CITY and third to STATE. they are separated by a comma.

Any help would be appreciated

0 8
0 580

Hello! Need help...
Please tell a newbie how to connect to a remote database.
OS Centos 7, WebServer type Apache, version cache - cache-2014.1.5.851.1-lnxrhx64,
license:
[ConfigFile]
FileType=License 5.1

[License]
LicenseCapacity=Cache 5.0 Entree - Concurrent Users for Intel (Linux):40, Multi-Server
CustomerName=...
OrderNumber=2010...
ExpirationDate=4/26/2036
AuthorizationKey=...
MachineID=

0 15
1 418

Hi,

I want to access a Stored Procedure in a remote SQL Server Database. I am quite new to Object script.

The stored procedure has 3 parameters: 2 datetime parameters and 1 integer.

Which is the best way to do that? I'm wondering if I can use the link stored procedure feature inside object script or some SQL statement in Object Script.

This SP returns a set of rows which I want to read, transform and save in a persistent class.

Thanks in advance,

0 18
0 2.1K

Hi, community

i've a problem with my production , it works since two months ago , today i can't start it , i don't know where is the problem !!!!

I enclose here screenshots for my production configuration .

thank's

0 4
0 513