Hi, I am new to IRIS and We are planning to setup a CI pipeline on AWS VM deploying the iris data platform container. I am trying to find out which folders needs to be inside the source control and where (exact folder) the updated code needs to be pulled in the container. I would be much obliged if anyone cant point the CI CD related documentation.

Thanks,
Raj

0 1
0 474
Question
· Nov 20, 2020
validate logon

When I log in to the management portal page, I want to know where to verify whether the user name and password information I entered are correct, and how to handle it in the program. Is it handled through routine? Or is there a Dispatch Class to handle?

1 1
0 209
Question
· Dec 4, 2020
SQL Query returns x00

Hey Intersystems Community-Member,

Following Issue: When I update a SQL table like (update OnlineV3Admin.ParameterApp set popuptext = '' where ID = '1') and then read it for my Json WebService there is a /"x00" in my Json.

What is the best option to disable that? I need here a empty String and not /x00.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Florian Hansmann

0 1
0 235

A new Health Connect customer has a few experienced Java folks on their interface team. As they get more into Health Connect and learn Caché ObjectScript they thought it would be useful to have a list of common Java statements with an equivalent statement in ObjectScript. They mentioned string manipulation as an example, but would be interested in other areas as well.

This seems like something that is probably already floating around somewhere. Does anyone have something like this or other "COS jumpstart for Java devs" materials?

Thanks,
Marc

1 1
0 406
Question
· Jan 14, 2021
Page break - Zen Report

I have two tables in a row in my report, but if the first table gets too big to the point that tables 1 and 2 don't fit on the page, the page breaks.

The problem is that the page break is happening in the middle of table 2 and I wanted the page to break and leave table 2 on the second page.

No table grows to the point of occupying more than one page alone.

Any tips on how to guarantee this?

Remembering that the reports were made using Zen Report.

2 1
0 222

I'm trying to read PID-3 and route the message based on if a certain prefix existed, but I keep getting Property Does Not Exist.

I've tried

HL7.(PID:PatientIDInternalID()) Contains "COS"

HL7.(PID:PatientIDInternalID(1)) Contains "COS"

HL7.{PID:PatientIDInternalID()} Contains "COS"

HL7.{PID:PatientIDInternalID(1)} Contains "COS"

This is a 2.3 MDM message. Thanks!

0 1
0 545
Question
· Oct 10, 2016
PDFs from COS

We have a very old green screen application which is currently producing PCL "documents". I want to update this to produce PDFs - are there any shortcuts / tips? I'm aware Zen Reports can allegedly do it, but I want to avoid that route if I can.

0 1
0 351
Question
· Dec 8, 2016
JSON to HL7

I have a project to convert a JSON message with two patient identifiers into an HL7 ADT^A31. Is there any documentation or training that you would think is appropriate?

Currently using Ensemble 2014.1.5 on AIX

0 1
0 2.3K

Hi!

I'm trying to connect to one of our Ensemble servers Cache database from a C#-windows form . I'm running the client from my local computer with OS win7. Using .NET FW ver 4.5.2 in the client.

ODBC local setup using "InterSystems ODBC35"

In this ODBC konfigurationview i can put my userID and password and try a testconnect (or ping). And that run successful.

However, we don't want to leave credentials in the ODBC-configuration it self (open up for anybody to use the source) but instead send it from the klients.

0 1
0 426
Question
· Jun 11, 2021
Parsing null values in JSON

Hello everyone,

I'm creating a REST API with InterSystems Ensemble.

I already have a POST route that parses JSON content into an object defined in a class.

To parse the JSON content, I'm using the JSONStreamToObject method in the Ens.Util.JSON class

Here is how I use it:

0 1
0 1.3K

Hi All -

I was wondering if the below query could be enhanced to automatically look back 24 hours from the current datetime the query is run. As is now I, of course, have to update the date range in the WHERE clause manually.

The query is just getting all MessageBodyClassNames, counting them and then doing an AVG on TimeCreated and TimeProcessed. Nothing too complex.

SELECT MessageBodyClassName, count(ID) as Count_Of_Messages, avg(datediff(ss, TimeCreated, TimeProcessed)) as avg_processing_time_in_seconds

FROM %PARALLEL Ens.MessageHeader

0 1
1 2.6K

Hello,

I'm experiencing a recurrent problem that I haven't found the way to solve, so I'm coming here with the hope somebody can give me a new approach.

To make it short: we are creating categories on-demand to be able to place the maximum numbers of workers in memory, avoiding the limits established by system categories. But from time to time, one of this creation fails and system is no able to start the queue. The error we are getting is:

0 1
0 214

Hey guys,

I'm working with an EnsLib.XML.X12.Document object which consists of a parent object along with multiple children.

When using the following code, my sent object is losing all references to its children. I've played with the deep parameter and nothing is working to automatically clone the objects children(group docs ref)along with itself. (Even though the documentation states that it should..)

objectClone = object.%ConstructClone()

d ..sendRequestAsync("Destination",objectClone)

Any insight would be really helpful.

Thanks!

0 1
0 865
Question
· Oct 29, 2021
Use Rule to call WS 1 to n

Hi all.

I'm trying to create a route rule that can call to a web service according to a parameter of a message.

My first attempt is the following:

I have a common class with all information, BuscarHuecoRequest, and check what is the value of property "CodigoProveedor".

1 1
0 203

Hopefully a simple question.

Using the Rule Editor, I can open a routing rule and easily define an 'effectiveBegin' and 'effectiveEnd' date. I want to utilize this date feature for a "sub-rule" (i.e. rule #1) but not the entire routing rule therefore impacting all other rules. I also do not want to split and create a brand new routine rule just to send the message to the target business process. It would be ideal to keep it contained within this single routing class that was created.

0 1
0 768

Hello...

I need to convert a array (JSON) in a List Of String. I think, there is some method that does it directly.

Something like that:

SAMPLES>set list = ##class(%ListOfDataTypes).$fromJSON("[""a"",""b"",""c""]")

%FromObject+21^%Library.RegisteredObject.1 *%Exception.General Compose Compose %FromObject Unable to map frm %Library.Array instance to %Library.ListOfDataTypes

I have reading about this but I don't found some trick to help me.

0 1
0 540

hi

I restored one database on Server B with EXTSELCT^DBREST command from backup file (this backup file is taken from Server A).

When I execute select some rows from one table, it return error like this,

the same select sql can return correct data in server A

But when I select other rows from same table on Server B, it return correct data.

Why? maybe the backup file corrupted?

Thanks

0 1
0 186