I put a html file into ensemble dir ,it's encoding is utf-8.

But when I access this file througn browser, It show incorrectly

I checked http response header, It content-type charset is GB18030 So that's reason

How to change the charset to UTF-8?

Tks.

0 2
0 308
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,445 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi

We have several rules in router to validate HL7 messages, each rule check a particular field in HL7 message and send back response. We want to run all rules and combine the rules responses into some variable/object and at the end if variable/object is empty it means message is valid, else send the value from this variable/object. This way one message we dont run it again and again, and we can send one message and response will give us combine results from all rules.

For example,

Rule 1 - Check MSH.12 field, Send response "MSH.12 value not valid", and RETURN

0 3
0 271

Hi Community!

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Use Case: Connecting Devices to IRIS for Health to Improve Patient Care

https://www.youtube.com/embed/8ZtXCHZ6oaM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 178

Hi all,

a HealthConnect customer of ours came across with a question to use an external service via REST and OpenID within one of his HealthConnect (2020.1) productions. The overal idea is to send data to the external system after receiving a baerer token to use for the communication between HealthConnect and this system.

0 4
0 420

Hello fellow comrades.

I have a little issue concerning the creation of an embedded PDF sent by hl7. When I Extract it, the pdf is not completed (Seen by opening it with notepad++) compared to the one I created with a Base 64 converter.

0 3
0 737
Question
· Sep 9, 2020
Build Python bind

I'm testing with an application I'm writing in python.
But I noticed that the pythonbind3 library will only work on the same machine where the cache is running. Is there really such a dependency?

I'm trying to run the examples that are in the / dev / python / samples3 folder, but they only work if I set "LD_LIBRARY_PATH" with the path to the cache installation folder.

But... I have this error when LD_LIBRARY_PATH is empty:

0 1
0 352

The Great Outdoors campaign is running on Global Masters and we invite you to join!

The main goal of this campaign is to drive answers for unanswered questions on DC so all the members get the answers they need. Your knowledge is so important for the community. It's time to share your expertise!

Complete all 7 challenges of this campaign till September 15, 2020 to enter a raffle to win a $50 VISA Card*!

Also, you can participate even if you are not a Global Masters participant - read below how:

2 2
0 140

Hi Community!

We're pleased to invite you to the Online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems FHIR programming contest!

Date & Time: Friday, September 4, 2020 – 11:00 EDT

What awaits you at this virtual Meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • A short interview with all the winners about the past contest. Plans for the next contests.

4 3
0 324
Question
· Aug 3, 2020
Variables in Global Name

I have a number of globals I want to loop through depending on a passed in string...

^A("SYSTEM")

^B("SYSTEM")

^C("SYSTEM")

^D("SYSTEM")

^E("SYSTEM")

I am passing in a string of "A:C:D"

Piecing that to pull out A,C,D, then want to use that to pull out A,C,D from above, but having problems setting the name of the global to be the name of the variable I have pulled out of the string

How do I set this?

I have tried ^varname("SYSTEM")

0 3
0 455

Hi, we are implementing HIE for multiple hospitals, one question came from client on how do we decide how many edge productions ECR should be created. is there any guidelines that will help us to decide? Also if we combine two hospital data into one ECR then also how do we decide which ones to combine together. Any guidelines will be appreciated.

0 4
0 813

Dear community

I'm using HealthShare on Cache 2017.2. I'm trying to find out how I can get a list of all the custom classes, routines and globals in %SYS namespace (if it's even possible).

We're about to perform an upgrade, and in the docs it mentions needing to check for anything custom in %SYS to avoid important stuff being overwritten. Some of our solutions have been developed by an external consultancy and we want to make sure that none of their code or data will be affected by the upgrade.

0 2
0 336

It's well-known among Studio users that besides few predefined code fragments (for ObjectScript, Basic, MV Basic) it's possible to add user-defined code fragments. I found it rather convenient to use them as patterns that help to follow some conventions (internal standards) of writing, say, methods descriptions.

But I didn't find a way how to share these patterns, except dumb copy-pasting. Did somebody succeed with this task? Any help would be appreciated.

0 10
0 311

The use of Source Code Control systems in development is important. And there are a few systems known in the world, like GIT, SVN (Subversion), Perforce, Mercurial. Where the most popular nowadays is the git. Using it is very useful in many cases, but mostly it depends on the code as text, which can be compared between commits, branches, or versions of releases and so on.

1 0
0 301

Hi Developers,

Please welcome the last video from Global Summit 2019 on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Personas: Your Teams Quiet Partners

https://www.youtube.com/embed/uu0hMIDu0Dw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 161

A Webinar was held today for our Czech and Slovak partners and end users. This webinar was an online version of what we originally planned to present earlier this year in Fabrika hotel, Humpolec as a workshop. Due to the current epidemiologic situation a decision was made to move the workshop into the virtual space.

3 5
1 293

Hi,

I exported selected globals from a Cache 2017 database into a single 4 Gb gof file. Now I tried to import from this file via Management Portal on a different machine . Only about half of the globals was imported and my attempts to select additional globals led to nothing, no new globals have been imported. Well, obviously I am mildly curious what's going on and how can I see the corresponding error which did not appear in the Import window but I can also shrug it off and consider what should I do next.

0 23
0 902

Hi Community!

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Using IRIS for Health to Reduce Readmissions

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2ZWhua2jPt0

1 0
0 190

I have java language experence. If I need parse a binary tcp packet . like following format

encoded string and send it to peer by tcp

1byte msg type + 4 byte(unsigned int) + raw byte(body)

To parse this package , Some Java code like this:

byte[] data = new byte[1024];

Bytebuf buf = new ByteBuf(data)

byte type = buf.read()

int len = buf.ReadInt()

0 1
0 308