Question
· Nov 30, 2022
Clear SDA field

Perhaps this is an issue that has long been discussed somewhere. I have searched for it but still could not find the solution anywhere. In our environment, we send a container of SDA objects to UCR from HealthConnect. To populate the container we do a SQL query on a source system and then populate the appropriate SDA objects. Sometimes it happens that I want to do an update of a field and I want to empty the corresponding SDA field. In other words, send an empty string. The Alert.toTime field of the object in question is filled with the date '2022-11-29Z13:00:00'.

0 2
2 257

We have a UNIX VM with an InterSystems IRIS instance which we cloned for testing purposes, and we have found that $System (which is used for self-identification in email notifications) is still showing the hostname of the original VM, rather than the hostname of the cloned VM. This is coming from $System.INetInfo.LocalHostHame().

Does anyone know what you need to change on a UNIX clone in order for it to display the appropriate new host name in $System?

0 1
0 246
Question
· May 16, 2018
Access Managment

I am managing a very large logistic's software company utilizing Cache as the main infrastructure.

I have many customers around the world and I need to upgrade the authentication process add 2 factor authentication, access management, captcha etc.

Does anyone have experience with this ? are there any suggested external software that can be integrated with our infrastructure ?

0 2
0 294

I need to split existing tables from database and put some parts of them into a new namespace. I dont know where to start, other than the installer.cls file. If you can provide clear instructions i would be greatful.

Example:

I have NAMESPACE=NEWTEST and DB

The i need to take TABLES from that DB pull specific data from them and bind it to NEWTEST

0 5
0 221

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to built a SSIS package thru BIDS Visual Studio 2013. My Datasource is a InterSystems Cache Database, I wanted to Import Tables records from the Datasource to MS SQL Server 2014.

As a Sanity check. I only created one Package to import one Table to MSSQL Server to try out. The connection to the InterSystems Cache Database was successful. The DSN for the InterSystems Cache Database is created in the System for 32 and 64 Bit.

0 6
0 1.9K

Hello all,

I just started learning SQL and am also new to Cache...

I am dealing with a simple SQL query and trying to understand the components of the following expression do:

STRING(city_name, ' - ', city_code) into :CODE, :VALUE

I understand what the STRING function does. However, I am lost after that:

"into:CODE, :VALUE"

What do these do?

Thanks!

Deguza

0 3
0 168

I have iKnow domain of forum posts, their full text is an iKnow data, and each post also has a number of views as a metadata field.

I want to get a sum of views by concept. Let's say I have a concept called "TESTEST" and there are 10 sources that have this concept. Each source has some views. I want to get views total - impact of this concept so to say.

What's the best iKnow architecture for this use case?

So far I got this:

0 1
0 317
Question
· Jun 21, 2018
COMANDO $ZF

Hello everyone

I have a problem with $ ZF (-1)

I need to delete file from windows folder example c: \ sys \ text.txt, when executing the w $ zf (-1, "c: \ sys \ text.txt") command, the file does not delete.
There is some other cache command that performs this task.

hugs

Davidson

0 8
0 1.1K

On one HealthShare servers (RH Linux, 2017.1.1), I am not able to login to Studio for this server. When I select the server connection from the notification tray icon, choosing Remote System Access, Studio, then the server, the error I getting is:

Unable to log on to server {Server Name}

Communication link failure

I've tried using both DNS name and IP address, same result. Using Atelier, I am able to connect to the server using the same DNS name and Web Server Port that I'm trying in Studio.

0 16
0 2.3K

Hi

I am upgrading our application from dotNet Framework to dotNet Core.

Prior to the upgrade I was able to connect to both my Cache & IRIS instances using the IRIS ADO.NET driver.

However, in dotNet Core, whilst I can connect to IRIS, I get the following error connecting to Cache.

InterSystems IRIS Provider is not compatible with Cache xDBC server

I am using the IRIS driver from the Windows (x86-64) 2022.1 distribution (the one in dev\dotnet\bin\net5.0).

The cache version is Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2018.1.2

Thanks

0 4
0 423

We have started playing around with Atelier, primarily to enable us to commit our existing Ensemble code within source control (GIT).

It seems Atelier works well with classes and routines however is unable to directly export lookup tables and HL7 schemas. Can someone confirm/validate this is the case? if so, when will this functionality be made available as it's absence is a deal breaker for us?

0 8
0 497