Question
· Jul 19, 2022
Empty HTTP response

Hi Guys,

We use the below code to send JSON file to one of our clients and was working fine but I think lately they did a windows update and now whenever we send file we aren't getting any HTTP responses, success or Error, just empty response ()

the think is that it works fine and we get 200 response if we send the JSON file using our client's portal called swagger which is a website where you can assign the token and url (Swagger UI (vibra-api-prod.azurewebsites.net))

0 6
0 238
Question
· Jun 6, 2019
DICOM document path querying

Say you have a DICOM document with an input information sequence with many sequence items. You could access every item one by one by looping and querying the path by passing it to the GetValueAt method as demonsrated below.

This works but there are some performance issues on my system if the document has to be read for each query (as far as I know, that is the case on my system). Is there a way of querying a path, which would return the sequence items as an array? I think I am missing something. With 900 items the process takes around 20 seconds currently.

0 1
0 238

Hi,

I was wondering if there were any guides, similar to the ones for an upgrade, that walkthrough at a high/medium level the process for migrating an Ensemble Instance.

I am presuming that the general flow would be to install a fresh instance in the target environment, and migrate items over.. but any specific order? gotchas? things to avoid? Some things that should/shouldn't be im/exported (ie, must be manually migrated) ?

0 2
0 238

Hello,

I have created a service in Node.js which interacts with IRIS using APIs. The current implementation uses basic auth. I want to implement OAuth 2, to make the communication between the node.js service and IRIS secure. I want my service to act as client and IRIS as Authorization and Resource server. I don't know how to do that. Anyone who has implemented OAuth using IRIS can you help me out or point me in the right direction on about how to implement it?

Thank you for your help :)

0 6
0 238

I have a simple python script to pull table information from cache 2018.1.2 which is on a windows 10 machine. I get no results though the same query in the management portal works correctly:

import os
import sys
import intersys.pythonbind3 as ipyb
import numpy as np

# Connect to the Cache' database
url = "localhost[1972]:%SYS"
user = "xxxx"
password = "zzzzz"

accessKey = (url, user, password)

def main(accessKey):

0 8
0 237

Hi,

I open a specific file into a studio by using this command : Cstudio.exe /Servername=HEALTHSHARE/Namespace=User /files=MyClass.CLS

I would like not open a new studio when i execute a second time the command with one other file.

I would like open the second file in the same studio that the first file (I have to keep 2 calls)

For exemple :

--> Studio is closed:

1 st call : Cstudio.exe /Servername=HEALTHSHARE/Namespace=User /files=MyClass.CLS

--> Studio open with my MyClass.CLS file

0 4
0 237

In the context of IKO (Iris Kubernetes Operator) the question of Service not redirecting dynamically to the correct Pod is still pending.
In production this can be dangerous since an overload (or any other simpler problem) can cause you to change the main Pod and leave the application inoperable until we intervene.

Intersystems support warned that this is still an issue of IKO, but there are some possibilities that I am studying.

To explore an idea I had, I would like the help of this Forum to answer the following question:

0 3
0 237

Hi everyone,

I'm creating something to test the Analytics capabilities.

I have a table with 100k records. Consulting the data using ^%G or SELECT, everything is working fine.

But, when I create a Cube using this same class as Source, the Build results in only 1 fact.

I would like to know if anyone else faces the same situation before and have some guidance.

Some details:

1 6
0 237
Question
· Dec 4, 2020
SQL Query returns x00

Hey Intersystems Community-Member,

Following Issue: When I update a SQL table like (update OnlineV3Admin.ParameterApp set popuptext = '' where ID = '1') and then read it for my Json WebService there is a /"x00" in my Json.

What is the best option to disable that? I need here a empty String and not /x00.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Florian Hansmann

0 1
0 237

Hi All,

I have configured Business Operation with EnsLib.HTTP.OutboundAdapter and set properties.

In the BusinessOperation method I am trying to create %Net.HttpRequest

Set httpRequest= ##class(%Net.HttpRequest).%New()

to post REST Service.

I am able to access HTTPServer ,URL details form Adapter using below code

Set httpRequest.Server = ..Adapter.HTTPServer
Set httpRequest.Location = ..Adapter.URL

How to read SSLConfiguration from Adapter properties?

2 3
0 237

Newbie here...

I am looking to use fhir to gather patients in our end point that have a certain diagnosis and or certain insurance.

Is this what fhir can be used for?

In the past I have done the normal SQL query/extract to CSV file. Looking to use fhir for this for future.

Thanks in advance for your time

Dean-O

0 1
1 237

I send ORUs to a process where a transform is applied before sending the message to a process where the routing is handled. A recent request was made that when OBR:25="D" the message is also be faxed with transforms that have some similarities to the original, but not exactly the same. I copied the DTC, made the alterations, and created a separate rule to handle it. However, when I run a message through with a "D" in OBR:25, it is only sent to the routing process once.

0 3
0 237

cache 2017.2 windows 10

Is there any way to change the sql Shell interface to output a <TAB> between the fields instead of outputting one or more spaces between columns

I needed to run an sql ( that took a while to run) and then cut and paste the generated output into excel, trouble was the paste into excel was not very good for columns when there's spaces used between the columns

kev

0 3
0 236

Hi

Sometimes I have Atelier gettinng stuck on background task "Updating server container".

This maxes out one of the cpu cores and I end up having to kill the process. This is on version 1.3.139.

0 3
0 236