Hi, a client have a installed enviroment with mirror activated, but when you test SSL on webservices you can get an error, not SSL access correctly from browser because certificate problem apparently with TLS Version, someone have a suggestion to reinstall SSL Certificates on mirrors ?

Chrome : something wrong, no details or diagnostic
Firefox : SSL_ERROR_HANDSHAKE_FAILURE_ALERT

We try simple regenerate Authority an regenerate all certificates, but not worked. Same results.

0 4
0 190

Hi All,

I am trying to get JSON data from a REST api. I am using my web browser to get the data by hitting the URL.

The data is receiving properly, but the JSON contains a few HTML tags.

These tags are not not receiving in the browser while hitting the url. Is there any way to overcome this issue ?

Thanks,

0 2
1 473
Question
· Feb 8, 2019
CCD Filtering

I am new to CCDs and I have a question for you all.

I need to take in a CCD from our EMR, filter out sensitive data then send it on as a CCD.

All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

0 1
0 269

I'm able to log into my local instance of HealthShare through the Management Portal, but once I've done so, the screen is entirely blank. I'm still able to access Terminal and Studio without any issue, as well as a hosted instance's Management Portal. I've tried stopping and starting HealthShare, no luck. I've been working on this instance for the past several months and haven't experienced anything like this, and I don't know of anything that I was doing that would have broken the Management Portal. Anyone have a suggestion as to where to go from here?

0 3
0 414

Hi all!
I need to call an API that has the following characteristics:

• Content-Type: application / x-www-form-urlencoded
  • Authorization: (with a "Bearer" token)

In the body the information is given through the form data.

I can not find documentation on how to make this call and how to get the answer (JSON).

Could you help with an example?

Thank you

0 1
0 1.5K

Our development server is set up to automatically keep the .INT code of compiled classes and routines, but the live servers are set to not keep the .INT code.

I know how to set the system to keep this code ($SYSTEM.OBJ.SetQualifiers() ?) but what are the ramifications of keeping this code on the live servers? Is it just a space issue? I always thought it was to keep the code more private.

0 4
0 535

I'm looking for options to create multiple DFT HL7 messages based on data contained in a ZCO segment in a single inbound DFT message. I have the following ZCO segment:

ZCO|CCC^Charge Code|1306794,1071301,23510,1071424|MFCD^Charge Code|14232,3542|||||

In this example, I need to create a new DFT message based on the data contained in ZCO:2. Each code needs to be in it's own DFT message and put in FT1:7.1. The number of codes will vary for each inbound message, but each code will need to create its own outbound message to the client.

0 5
0 1.1K

Does Intersystems Ensemble support (for LGBTQ+) gender code "U" in Healtshare? Specifically for the clinical (or physician) viewer?

Test shows the gender code is consumed without error and stored, but the viewer does not present it except (as far as I can see) in the patient search drop-down.

The 2.3.1 HL7 ADT schema code table lists "U" as a supported option.

Would this require customization in the viewer code to support this?

0 3
0 399

I want to consume external websocket api, URL looks like this:

wss://site.com/ws/v2/?&token=<token>

Checked with external tool (Simple WebSocket Client) that websocket works and I can consume the data.

In Cache the relevant functionality is offered by %IO.Socket class.

set sock = ##class(%IO.Socket).%New()
set sock.SSLConfig = "MyEmptySSLConfig"
set sock.TranslationTable="UTF8"
do sock.Open("site.com/ws/v2/?&token=<token>","443", 10,.sc)

However I get this error:

0 17
0 1.3K

Hello,

I am new to InsterSystems Cache - having a SQL Server background. However I am dealing with a Third Party who use InterSystems Cache to hold some of our data. To do some analysis I need to view a backup of the database. They are prepared to send me a backup.

My question is - how can I view this backup ( would this be the CACHE.dat file?).

Do I effectively need to have an installation of CACHE on my machine to be able to view this? Is it possible to view it from SQL Server?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Colin

0 2
0 432

Hi,

I have a custom classes that that I use with EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter to convert HL7v2 messages to SQL INSERT statements to write results to an SQL database.

Weirdly the management portal is not drawing the the lines between my process and operation when viewing my production on the ' Ensemble > Production Configuration' screen. Clicking the green dot flashes the 'computing connections' message, and highlights my operation, but no lines get rendered:

0 7
0 387

Hello all,

I have an XSL question and I wanted to see if someone within a community can help me out.

To Summarize: I am working with XSL documents, single and multi-pages.
Inside my style sheet XML document, which is supporting my pages, everything on the page, including a headers, footers and the items are calculated
based on the portrait measurements.
Pages come up on the screen as portrait, but sometimes, depending on dynamic data are wide, they do not print properly in portrait.

0 1
0 393

HI

-- We have our Pivot ready for some data for all accounts. And we want to now filter it by Account

[Account].[H1].Account.&[1]

It works fine at the pivot level and it filters the records. We save the pivot with no filter values as we want users to decide the Account they want to filter for

-Now If i save this pivot without a value of a filter , then obviously it has all records and I want to filter it at the Dashboard level on my page.

URL I am passing

0 2
0 241