Question
· Nov 18, 2019
REST service with 11G Sql

Hi, I asked last week and they gave me some little tips. But the truth is I still can't carry out this "Project".

I must perform a REST service, using Oracle 11 database. Eh tried anyway to achieve this.

The purpose is to make a REST service, using the database provided to me and use the procedure that is already created.

According to what I read, I made the connection via JDBC and I had no major problem

0 2
0 268

Hello Wonderful Community!

The question I have is:

Can we set a Call Alert instead of an email alert (or both) in Ensemble when the system goes down?

The message below is what we got via email. But I wanted to know if there is more functionality that allows to use a call system.

0 2
1 298

Hello Community,

I would like to work in SQL developer with the tables from Caché.

Is it possible with JDBC tool?

What is the whole process in order to work in SQL developer? I have the access information to Caché, but i can only choose in SQL Developer software only Oracle or MySQL database type, therefore i think, that have to install any other tool.

Thank you in advance for your help!

br,

bálint

0 2
0 692

Hello I am looking to take a message that is coming from a radiology service, depict whether there were abnormal findings. Then create a message that can be sent to a printer and mailed for patient follow up. Has anyone done anything with printing a created message from Ensemble before? I have created dynamic emails, but never printed anything.

Thanks!

Joe

0 2
0 213

Howdy everyone,
I am not a Cache Pro... Just an old hack with an idea to try to help my client.

We are running a medium sized salvage yard with Car-Part's Checkmate vehicle inventory software running Cache. Our part lookups sometimes run 10 seconds or more.

0 2
0 408
Question
· Nov 11, 2015
Linux provider change question

Hi -

If you have Cache installed on a Cent OS machine, and you want to switch the OS to Red Hat 7, and your Caché is installed on a non-OS drive, do you need to reinstall Caché?

I don't think so, but I wanted to check

0 2
0 338

Hello,

For CachéQuality I'd love to be able to create issues when the programmer uses classes which are deprecated for this or that version of Caché... But short of reading all the changelogs of all versions, I can't really tell when a command appeared (for instance RETURN; I know now that it appeared in 2014.x, but it took me some time to realize that), or when a (set of) class(es) became deprecated (for instance %GlobalCharacterStream to be replaced with %Stream.GlobalCharacter -- I don't even know since which version this is true :/).

2 2
0 320

I was able to define ECP connection in Installer class that I run when I build docker image for my Docker IRIS application. Now I start to use Amazon ECS and Autoscaling. When a new instance is created and it runs the IRIS container, I want it to "register" as an Application server on the remote database server. What code can I execute to add an ip address as an Application Server?

1 2
0 368

Dear community

I'm using HealthShare on Cache 2017.2. I'm trying to find out how I can get a list of all the custom classes, routines and globals in %SYS namespace (if it's even possible).

We're about to perform an upgrade, and in the docs it mentions needing to check for anything custom in %SYS to avoid important stuff being overwritten. Some of our solutions have been developed by an external consultancy and we want to make sure that none of their code or data will be affected by the upgrade.

0 2
0 328

I am trying to create a Procedure in Caché, but this message is showing:

<UNDEFINED>frmit+118^%qaqpsq *mt("v",1)

This is the procedure:

CREATE PROCEDURE testebi.sp_cargainicial()
BEGIN
INSERT INTO testebi.Fato_Atendimentos (
PK_OsProcedimento )
SELECT ID
from dado.TblOsProcedimento ;

0 2
0 235

Hi -

I'm trying to rewind a cursor back to the first row after looping part of the way through the implied result set, but I'm not finding a way to make this happen, is there some such iterator variable or directive that I can leverage to accomplish this?

I could code around it by pulling identifiers and/or values into a local array, and then hand code up an iterator over my local results copy, but this feels like a "redesigning of a wheel" approach, and I thought I would check before I start down this path.

Thanks

0 2
0 447

Hi Cache team, I am in the need of listing all the user defined schemas that are present my Cache db and also the user defined tables and views and Columns of those tables and views through Queries. So that I can write some JDBC code to run the queries and fetch the above metadata. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Kranthi kiran.

0 2
0 2.3K
Question
· Jul 13, 2016
Access namespace files

Hello, guys!

I want to get access to the folder where all files of the namespace are stored using COS. I found a way to get access to class files and found a folder where all csp, html, css etc files are stored.

However, is there any folder which contains all files(even .mac and .int)?

Or, probably, there is a method which gives all files content?

1 2
0 341