hi, everybody!

i wanna connect to a remote server through Terminal.

after i add a server in [Preferred Server] and click the server name( [Remote System Access]->[Terminal] -> server name)

i got an Error dialog telling me that:

Failed to establish security context.

Reason:(-2146893042, 0x8009030e)No credentials are available in the security package

so do i miss some configuration?

Grateful for your help!

1 10
0 1.5K
Question
· Nov 28, 2019
StreamContainer.

Hello,

I make some changes in our ObjectScript code between our prod environment and dev environment in the process 'Hl7AdtFileIsoslBp'.

The operation is a class with "EnsLib.TCP.TextLineOutboundAdapter".

In prod:

0 10
0 462

Hi Team,

I want to save image/file using inter system iris web api.

I am sending file as Base64 formate in JSON object to api .and I want to save it at D/Images folder.

please refer below code that i was tried.

Obj.OrganizationLogoBase64--> has base64 value of image

Set decode = $System.Encryption.Base64Decode(Obj.OrganizationLogoBase64)

set file = ##class(%Stream.GlobalBinary).%New()

do file.Write(decode)

0 9
0 695

I've created a scheduled task that dumps HL7 messages to flat files. It uses the OutputToLibraryStream() method of EnsLib.HL7.Message. I'd like to be able to run it on a mirror member host whether it's primary or backup.

When run against a database that's mounted read-only, it works fine. However, when I attempt to run it against a mirror backup database, I get the following error:

#5002: Cache error: <PROTECT>%LoadData+7^EnsLib.HL7.Message.1

Tracing that back to the source, I find:

0 9
0 376

This is embarrassing. I should know how to do this but I have forgotten.

I know the slowness of the 'Source' and 'Target' parameters in Message message viewer being slow to load is caused by the Bitmap indices of Ens.MessageHeader.

I know I need to run the 'bitmap index clean up' routine for Ens.MessageHeader to fixed the issue.

What I forget is how to do this?

0 9
1 298

Hi,

somehow my installation on win10 canceled during finish. "Installation of Caché finished" showed up for 20 minutes and canceled with an error I didn't saved.

Every file and service was installed but never registered as successfull installation. Now I try to reinstall it but the installer shows me everytime "Another installation is already in progress. Please finish the second installation first".

The unfinished installation is broken. I can't startup Caché from launcher. So I deleted everything in c:/intersystems

Things I already tried:

0 9
0 935
Question
· Oct 12, 2019
How do you search with REST

The question is pretty much in title. I'm developing a REST API, it has a search endpoint with 10 optional parameters. How do I pass them and stay RESTFul?

To ease the question a bit let's agree that:

• all parameters are AND parameters, user can't make combos, ORs, etc. User can only provide values
  • all values are integers so I don't have to think about URL limits
  • all values are atomic
  • all conditions are about equivalency

Some options I know of:

1. URL parameters.

0 9
0 2.7K

In our table, we have a column cities, which has a filter which displays the cities of a state depending on the state

For simplicity let's assume we have a page

Property State As %String = "CA"

Our filter should run this query to show all cities of state ca

0 9
0 444
Question
· Mar 19, 2019
Cache docker image

Hello all,

I am having some issues creating a docker image with a fresh cache installation. The error that I am getting right now is that gzip is required for a cache installation, but was not found in my system. Even though, this is shown as installed in the base centos 7 image. My host machine is Windows 10 using the latest docker version.

Here is my dockerfile, its simple:

0 9
0 1K

Class ICT.Experiments.A Extends %Persistent
{
Property Name As %String;
Property Collection As list Of ICT.Experiments.B;
Property Collection2 As array Of ICT.Experiments.C;
}

Class ICT.Experiments.B Extends %Persistent
{
}

Class ICT.Experiments.C Extends %Persistent
{
}

I have the classes above and I can select columns from the array collection by using two joins as follows:

0 9
1 1.8K
Question
· Oct 30, 2019
SQL query index using

Hi guys,
I ran into a strange (for me) situation, when I run same query but change the WHERE clause the plan is different and is not connected to the additional condition.
Query that doesn't use the necessary index:

0 9
0 526

I need to automate the handling of usernames passwords, serverNames etc for use in the sending and receiving of emails, logging into SFTP servers etc etc for use within COS code
To manage external passwords we could use LastPass or any other proprietary password loggers, but I need to be able to call them as part of the automation (COS code) and occasionally visually look them up to "remind" the staff of their passwords.

any suggestions as to the best class data constructs to handle this scenario. Should the whole table be encrypted, only the passwords etc.

0 9
0 479
Question
· Jul 2, 2019
Ensemble Queue Counts Incorrect

A couple of our queues in Ensemble are reporting a queue count of one however there are no messages in the queue. Does anyone know what the best method is to reset to the queue count back to zero or remove one from the queue count?

0 8
0 514

I am reviewing some code where the % sign has been used liberally to name arrays that are worked on by different methods within the same class. Apparently it is not good practice to name variables with a "%" sign as the first character because this could overwrite other similarly named variables from other developers, including ISC! Is there another way to make a variable public ?

0 8
0 617
Question
· Jun 25, 2019
Cache Ensemble

Hello,

Working on to learn very basic CUSTOM Business Service which sends to a EnsLib.File.PassthroughOperation.

But operation is not writing to File and erroring out (No Stream contained in StreamContainer Request")'.

How do convert the object to STREAM and wrap in the StreamContainer so the operation does not error and write to a file.

Thanks.

Persistent Class

0 8
0 536
Question
· Sep 10, 2019
%OpenId Query

I am new to cache programming language . I am facing below issue . please assist.

Question: One persistent class ID column is a combination of its properties (Roll No and Marks) [ Exact: RollNo||Marks]. When i am running the query from Management portal it is displaying data in the same format and data is there. But in the code if i am making below statement, i am getting null value.

Set ExistsID=##Class(User.School).%ExistsId(RollNo_"||"_Marks)

set ID=##Class(User.School).%OpenId(RollNo_"||"_Marks)

0 8
0 1.1K