Hello,

I'm currently exploring alternatives to CSP/services and ODBC/Sql Maps for access to Caché. I'm not seeing a library which would interest me, so am considering creating one myself.

Does 'CacheConnection' in C# use RPC of some sort, or a defined protocol to communicate with Caché, or does it do so over telnet with scripted commands? I would assume the former. If so, is this a publicly documented protocol that can be implemented by library developers?

Any guidance in this area would be appreciated.

0 9
0 772

hi

I restored one database on Server B with EXTSELCT^DBREST command from backup file (this backup file is taken from Server A).

When I execute select some rows from one table, it return error like this,

the same select sql can return correct data in server A

But when I select other rows from same table on Server B, it return correct data.

Why? maybe the backup file corrupted?

Thanks

0 1
0 184

"SELECT %SYSTEM.SQL_TableExists('table name') "could work as expected under SQL shell,

but for "CALL %SYSTEM.SQL_TableExists('table name')" does not work (not any error reported, it just show nothing).

Is there any reason why CALL could not be applied to a stored procedure?

Thanks.

0 7
0 445
Question
· Jul 4, 2017
Atelier & Git?

Hi,

we are trying to use Atelier and GitLab for our Software-development. Our Software has round about 1000 classes that got developed over years.

What we want to achieve is that one repository holding the complete code of one namespace. We also want to create branches to develop new small parts.

0 4
0 813
Question
· Nov 28, 2016
spatial data

Hello. I am a student from Syktyvakar Forest Institute(Russia).

I need to make Research : "Databases for working with spatial data
Consider MySQL, PostgreSQL and 1 to choose from". I want to explore Cache with subject library of spatial data.

Help.

Does Someone from the developers write the libraries of spatial data?

0 3
0 379

Hi everybody,

I have to create a pivot that shows the result comparing the last week of the current date with the last week of the last year in the same month. I tried using the function LAG, but didn´t work. Works only if I want to compare the months between the two years. If someone has some idea, i will appreciatte a lot.

Thanks.

Jaqueline Krieger

0 4
0 308

Good day, I would like to find out the size of Caché ObjectScript variable in order to guarantee that my program will not leak, equally in terminal and Caché globals. For example how huge number I can store in that variable ? And what happen in Caché when variable will leak ? How is this behavior treated? (how much memory is reserved for common variable?)

Thanks in advance for your answers.

0 2
0 659

Dear All,

I would like to block ADT_A18 and ADT_A47 HL7 2.3 messages with an empty MRG:1 field.

This is to prevent my current HL7 ADT router (Business process) sending blank Merges downstream.

I've attempted to create a business rule where this would return out the business role process. However the messages still loop though the other rules.

Any advice would be great.

Kind Regards

Stuart

0 6
0 723

Hello...

I need to convert a array (JSON) in a List Of String. I think, there is some method that does it directly.

Something like that:

SAMPLES>set list = ##class(%ListOfDataTypes).$fromJSON("[""a"",""b"",""c""]")

%FromObject+21^%Library.RegisteredObject.1 *%Exception.General Compose Compose %FromObject Unable to map frm %Library.Array instance to %Library.ListOfDataTypes

I have reading about this but I don't found some trick to help me.

0 1
0 535
Question
· Jun 26, 2017
iFind and HTML text

I have a class with text property, which contains html text (usually pieces, so it may be invalid), here's a sample value:

<div moreinfo="none">Word1 Word2</div><br>
<a href = "123" >Word3</a>

When I add iFind index on text, there are at least two problems:

1 4
0 433

Hi

I get always the following error when I query our FHIR repository with a specific TAG

/csp/healthshare/fhirserver/fhir/Encounter?_tag=

ERROR #5002: Cache error: <INVALID OREF>zSearch+86 ^HS.FHIR.Repository.Operations.1

I've deleted rows from cache database. On the table HS_FHIR_Repository_Resource.Encounter as we had duplicate records...

Any help would be great

Kind Regards,

Joao Palma

0 2
0 451

Hi everyone!

We have many severs (DEV, QA and LIVE) besides many other slave servers (about 133) that are running Caché instances. Before writing this utility myself, I would like to know if anyone has done it before. We need to change the SuperUser password and do other credential setups like this on all of these servers and we don't want to do it one by one.

0 4
0 691

I would like to start a discussion regarding Caché Objects and Caché SQL.

It is my understanding that the creators of Caché Objects see Caché SQL as the reporting arm of Objects and as such SQL is essential to Caché Objects.

I once met a Caché Objects programmer who was writing code to $Order through the Globals because that person thought that Caché SQL was too slow and inefficient. I attempted to convince the person otherwise.

So, what say you? Is SQL essential to Caché Objects?

Or

0 29
0 803

Hi,

Can you please tell us how to create xsl file for CCD to SDA conversion using XSLT.

What will be the prerequisites.

I have tried to create an xsl file for the given xml given belowusing XSLT transform Wizrad:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<s1 title="s1 title attr">
  <s2 title="s2 title attr">
    <s3 title="s3 title attr">Content</s3>
  </s2>
</s1>

using the stylesheet below:

0 2
0 1.1K

Hello,

I have been struggling and could use some help as I think I'm burnt. I am trying to change a Textual 2.5.1 OBX;5 with multiple iterations to a simple non-iterating outbound result. I have played around with $piece but can't seem to get it to work. The outcome I would like is for OBX;5 to look like this: |Positive| and currently it looks like this: |Positive~_~_~_~_~|. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

0 3
0 421