I have a business service that brings in a xml virtual document to the production and also a csv service that brings in a csv file and have a process that transforms both to a xml output but I have a problem with the csv as it is giving me this error when I try to trans form it ```ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <PROPERTY DOES NOT EXIST>zOnRequest+1 ^EnsLib.MsgRouter.VDocRoutingEngine.1 *DocType``` I have read here followed the suggestion but now I do not get any errors but my m

0 5
0 488
Question
· Oct 12, 2017
Retrieve Email

We need to use MAPI protocol to retrieve email since the POP3 is disabled at our site. Ensemble inbound adapter currently supports only POP3 protocol.

Any suggestions/ workaround ? We might have to call .net / com program to do this. Just want to check if anyone has done that already.

Thanks,

Sushant

0 3
0 437

I'm trying to write an installer manifest that can create a namespace, resources (%DB_namespace) and a role (with the resource, above), based on the namespace. So you could pass in "ABC", or "XYZ", and it would create the %DB_ABC resource and the ABC role with %DB_ABC:RW permissions; or it will create the %DB_XYZ resource and the XYZ role with %DB_XYZ:RW permissions, accordingly.

0 2
0 352

I just deployed my production from test to acceptance but I found that the deployment misses some Soap Webclient classes which are used by my business operation components. I have used the management portal to create the deployment (i.e. production settings -> Export) and I expected that all classes used by the production were automatically included. Apparantly, that is not the case. Is this default behaviour for Ensemble? And can I somehow force Ensemble to automatically include these classes?

0 1
0 283

Hi everyone,

I really like using dynamic objects and dynamic arrays, Usually ending up with an SQL query that returns a JSON object i throw into my application via REST and work out things from there.

Recently I noticed that I keep using dynamic objects as simple storage solutions like:

set settings.customerSelection = 1

instead of ending up with several variables flying around.

This certainly is way more inefficient than having simple variables but does it make a huge difference? Especially considering how much more organized the code appears?

Cheers

1 2
0 1.2K
Question
· Oct 10, 2017
Create Custom Table or View

Hi ,

I am newbie working on Cache .

I have a global ^BB("QA",QDJ,QTM+i) , i want to create a table or a view to access the data from this.

I am expert in creating tables & views on RDBS like Oracle, SQL server. But no idea on Cache.

Can someone guide me from scratch how to pull the data from the global.

I have installed Cache Studio on my machine.

Regards

0 3
0 749

Hi everyone! My company has a Zen ERP application with CSP delegated authentication. Now, we're developing a separated BI application, using Angular, which consumes DeepSee REST API services. Both applications access the same Caché database.

How to implement single sign-on strategy in order to allow an already authenticated ERP user to access DeepSee REST services? Has anyone already implemented something like that?

Thanks in advanced.

0 3
0 537

Recently, we scheduled two tasks (1008 and 1009) within Task Manager. Task ID 1008 is set to run after Purge Tasks (%SYS-ID:3), and Task 1009 is set to run at 7:00:00 each day.

In attempt to provide as much detail as possible, each of the tasks are as follows:

• Task 1008

WHILE (($p($h,",",2) < $ZTH("10:00 PM")) && ($P($g(^Task.1008(+$h,$j)),"^",1) = +$h)) { J ^ROUTINE, ^ROUTINE2 D SUB^ROUTINE3 H 5 }

0 4
0 746

I have an xml file that I read into objects and I am trying to print that file back in nested xml anyone with idea on how that can be achieved or where I can read in order to achieve this, here is an example of what I am trying to do.

From this

<Root>
  <FamilyMembers>
  <familyName>
  </familyName>
  <Name>
  </Name>
  <Age>
  </Age>
  <Employment>
  </Employment>
  </FamilyMembers>
</Root>

To this

0 2
0 566

I have an application that as part of the registration process is using reCaptcha to provide a captcha. The issue is that service is served from Google and is unavailable in certain countries, namely China. I've been researching this some and believe it's possible to proxy the requests to the Google CDN to avoid the Chinese firewall ban on Google URLs, however I'm not quite sure how to do this in CSP.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to solve this, either with a technical solution or an alternative service I can fall back to?
An example would be greatly appreciated.

0 4
0 319
Question
· Oct 7, 2017
.xls format problem

When i tried to print .txt format,data will be coming without space between each row but when
I tried to print .xls format mean ,it gives gap of each row.what is the reason behind this?

0 1
0 255
Question
· Oct 6, 2017
sending mail alert

Hi world, i work on my business process and i meet a problem:

i want to send mail alert to the patient when he misses take his temperature measure

in the method for checking if the measure is missed or no , i want to integrate my code wich allows me to trig an alert an send a mail reminder to the patient .

Do you have any idea how doing it .

thank's

0 1
0 461

Hi All,

I need some clarification on web service (Soap Service). For each Soap request, system consuming 1 license and it is not releasing until CSP session timeout and extra grace period 5.10 minutes(310 seconds).
Due to this, at some time license consumption is full.
If i use with Login credential (i.e password authenticated web service), it consumes one license for 25 connections(request).
But i need to use it as anonymous user(Unauthenticated).
Please advice.

Thanks,
Sabarinathan M

1 3
0 561

Hello!
We want an Integration that should be moving files from a FTP server in a DMZ zone into another FTP server on our local network.
I tried using EnsLib.FTP.PassthroughService(EnsLib.FTP.InboundAdapter, EnsLib.FTP.OutboundAdapter)
Using this approach ensamble write data to the database, causing the CACHE.DAT to grow for every file that is moved.
Looks like the entire file is written to the database, is this the case?
We are not really interested in storing any file content information in ensamble in this particular case.

0 6
0 865

I have implemented a csv record mapper to read files into the production in ensemble but it errors every time I read a file with headers on the columns as these are not recognised as the specified data types .Is there a way to ignore the headers when reading in values from a file with headers. Please note this have been built using the pre built components.

0 1
0 666