Hi Community!

When you run IRIS container out-of-the-box and connect to it via terminal e.g. with:

docker-compose exec iris bash

You see something like:

root@7b19f545187b:/opt/app# irissession IRIS

Node: 7b19f545187b, Instance: IRIS

Username: ***

Password: ***

USER>

And you enter login and password every time.

How to programmatically setup docker-compose file to have IRIS container with OS authentication enabled? And have the following while entering the terminal:

root@7b19f545187b:/opt/app# irissession IRIS

Node: 7b19f545187b, Instance: IRIS

USER>

0 3
0 410
Question
· Mar 4, 2019
Missing Mirrored Database

Hi guys

I've added a new mirrored failover member to an existing one.

They are both Arbiter controlled.

When I do Add database to mirror on the primary I'm always getting an error. Missing Mirrored database.

I followed everything in the documentation and always get the same error.

I've copied the CACHE.dat file after umounting the database on both servers. then mounted them.

Could you help me out?

Kind Regards

0 1
0 564

I have one abstract class and several subclasses. All share one data/id global.

How can I get concrete class name from id (without opening the object)?

What I have so far:

write $p($lg(^DATAGLOBAL(<id>),1),"~",*-1)

It does the job, but is there a more official way?

0 3
0 258

Here's a simple indirection snippet. It fails with <UNDEFINED> error and I'm not sure why.

ClassMethod ind()
{
  kill info

set active = 1
  set reactive = 2

for i="active","reactive" {
    set info(i)= @i
  }

zw info

break
}

I'm getting this exception: <UNDEFINED>zind+5^test.Client.1 *active

0 6
0 475

Hi,

I have a custom classes that that I use with EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter to convert HL7v2 messages to SQL INSERT statements to write results to an SQL database.

Weirdly the management portal is not drawing the the lines between my process and operation when viewing my production on the ' Ensemble > Production Configuration' screen. Clicking the green dot flashes the 'computing connections' message, and highlights my operation, but no lines get rendered:

0 7
0 375
Question
· Feb 20, 2019
HL7 ORU^R40 Schema Structure

We are currently on 2015.2.2 and in schema structures for vs 2.6 HL7 I do not have a ORU^R40. Its for a GE Device alarm. Has anyone hear of this structure, have a way to export it, and can send it to me so I don't have to build from scratch?

Thanks

Scott

0 3
0 1K

I like to know if COS has a PGP library for encryption and decryption messages received from an SFTP connection. We have interfaces that we used BouncyCastle in C# but would like a native library for COS.

0 6
0 945

I'm connecting to a remote device using TCP. It has a binary protocol.

set host = ""
set port = ""
set io = $io
set device = "|TCP|7000"

set timeout = 2
open device:(host:port:"M")
use device:(/IOT="RAW")
read string:timeout

use io
zzdump string

The problem is when reading from it, I get a 0A (also known as 10 or \n or linefeed) byte, which terminates the read.

Expected output:

0000: 42 00 7B 0A 11

But I get this output:

0000: 42 00 7B

How can I fix that?

0 1
0 241

Good afternoon,

We have a very old version of Ensemble with one of our clients and they have no desire to upgrade anytime soon. We have gotten the all-clear to purge really old messages from the database, changing the days kept from 60 to 30. The option to Compact/Truncate is displayed in this version of Ensemble, but does not execute as it mentions not being actually present in this version.

There is an option in ^d DATABASE that restores unused space, however this does not return nearly as much free space as the refined Compact/Truncate procedure.

0 2
0 379

I have an existing table, and I've added an array property to it that I need to populate.
The issue is that I can only use SQL to insert into the table due to access reasons.

For example:

Class Package.Tables.Person Extends %Persistent
{
Property Name As %String(MAXLEN = "");

Property Address As Array of Package.Datatypes.Address;
}

0 1
0 379

I try to create a column with computeonchange.

Its works with CREATE TABLE sql command, but if i use ALTER TABLE ADD COLUMN sql command this computeonchange doesn't works.

any reason why?

example:

CREATE TABLE MyStudents ( Name VARCHAR(16) NOT NULL, surname VARCHAR(16))

alter table MyStudents add column fullname Varchar(50) COMPUTECODE { SET {fullname}={Name}_ "?" _{surname}} COMPUTEONCHANGE (Name,surname)

insert into SQLUser.MyStudents (Name, surname) values ('name1',null)

update MyStudents set name = 'name' where name = 'name1'

0 1
0 201

Hi,

I know of the existance of (ELEMENTS) to create an index from a list, but I actually would like to index the content of an element of a list. Is it possible?

My scenario:

Class:
Property Test As list of TestList;

Test.List:
Property Name As %String;
Property Surname As %String;

I would like to have an index based on the TestList.Name. If I try using

Index NewIndex On Test(ELEMENTS)

it will create an index with Name and Surname in it, but I just want to have an index with the name. Is it possible?

0 3
1 295

Hi,

When Creating a custom security role, what privileges do I need to add to it, in order for the users that I grant him the role, to be able to use

dynamic SQL to perform read only queries on all tables in a namespace?

I have a security role, that contains the %Service_SQL privilege,

And yet when I connect to a terminal and try to run an SQL query using dynamic SQL , I get a "user is not privileged for the operation" error.

0 7
0 1.2K
Question
· Nov 19, 2018
Copy csv data into a global object

Hi, I have a CSV file with a list of 5000 records in the following format

Name, Acc, division

Eric, 1234, 567

John, 1235, 987

Peter, 3214, 879

I just want to copy the Acc, division to a global so eventually the global would be like the following:

^People("Customers", "Acc.division")

Can you advice on how I can perform this from the terminal? This is a one time task. I want to read all the values from the csv file and insert them into the global

Regards,

Eric

0 7
0 911

Hi,

I am having a problem in REST service when de-serializing JSON using a nested Property.

I am new to Intersystems and my first time creating REST Service. I setup Atelier dev environment. The worst IDE I have ever worked in. I was able to attach to a process in the debug perspective and step through the code, but one cannot see contents of variables nor print anything to the console, so it is useless as a debugging tool. When looking at a variable all it displays is its type of the variable and if I try to "watch" I get:

0 5
0 627

I'm trying to test SOAP integration by using one Ensemble production to send a SOAP message to another production, but I'm seeing the following error when I try to pass a message between the two:

ERROR #6248: SOAP response is a SOAP fault: faultcode=Server
faultstring=Internal Server Error
faultactor=
detail=
<error xmlns="http://tempuri.org">
<text>ERROR #7900: Service 'SOAP' not enabled for application '/csp/healthshare/hspc/'</text>
</error>

0 4
0 1.3K

I am reviewing some code where the % sign has been used liberally to name arrays that are worked on by different methods within the same class. Apparently it is not good practice to name variables with a "%" sign as the first character because this could overwrite other similarly named variables from other developers, including ISC! Is there another way to make a variable public ?

0 8
0 607

I'm getting this compilation error:

Kompilieren der Klasse digi.packet
FEHLER #5002: Caché-Fehler: <FUNCTION>zLockUse+5^%ExtentMgr.GlobalRegistry.1
> FEHLER #5030: Während der Kompilierung von Klasse 'digi.packet' ist ein Fehler aufgetreten

when importing one of my classes on the production server into one particular namespace:

0 8
0 640

In my routine when I call set filestream.FileName = filename, I get an error

"cn_iptcp://localhost:56773/USER/%Stream.FileBinary.1.INT" does not exist on the Server

I successfully instantiate the %Stream.FileCharacter object. 'filestream' value is '1@%Stream.FileCharacter'. But when I debug the code, the step where I try to set the file name fails.

The port number for local host looks good for my current instance. I have tried a few variations, such as using the method FileNameSet(). But this did not work either.

0 10
0 519

I have an imported WSDL from SalesForce and I am trying to send a login-request to the SalesForce-servers via InterSystems. The login requires a username and a password in the body, and an organizationId in the header. I am having trouble filling the organizationId in the header.

Via SoapUI I can send a successfull message to the SalesForce-servers. The message should look like this:

0 4
0 2.9K

Hi -

I'm trying to follow the documentation, but I seem to end up in a circular reference, where the docs say "Login to TrakCare" to get access to the Layout Editor, with a link to "Logging Into TrakCare", and then that whole sections assumes that the account being used has been created, but doesn't seem to point to any means of actually creating the account in the first place.

Where is it described in the HealthShare Documentation, how to create a TrakCare login account?

0 1
0 1.4K

Is it just me or is the sync mechanism way too slow and too trigger happy to be used for large projects? It keeps "Caching for server connection" which takes a good five minutes!

Has it been tested with a large number of classes and CPSs? I have about 2000 of each.

0 2
0 476

I have a date in this format: "YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS+HHMM" how can I convert it to UTC?

write $zdth("2018-02-01 00:00:00+0600",3,5)
>64680,0
write $zdt("64680,0",3,5)
>2018-02-01T00:00:00+03:00

As you see, timezone is lost. Docs for $zdth in timeopt (5) state: Specify time in the form "hh:mm:ss+/-hh:mm" (24-hour clock). The time is specified as local time. The following optional suffix may be supplied, but is ignored: a plus (+) or minus (–) suffix followed by the offset of local time from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

0 2
0 1.9K