Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can help me with an issue we are facing. We are trying to add a parent-child relationship between 2 tables in the database that already contain data. We are able to add the new relationship property to the required data classes, and set the desired cardinality. We have also included code that will add the relationship using the Insert() method to new data that comes in.

The problem we have is how do we add the relationship to data that already exists in the database?

0 3
0 259

Hi There,

I'm fairly new to ObjectScript/Ensemble and I'm sure I may be fundamentally misunderstanding how the %JSONImport/%JSONExport and XDATA mapping work and I was hoping you good folks could help me out. I'm essentially trying to create an object that I can use to translate from one JSON schema to another.

First my class:

0 3
0 381

Hi Guys,
Can you please guide me to get rid of this issue. Please find the image files with this post.

Please let me know, before we are developing an API what are all the setup/Configuration(Apache/web server) need to do in my machine.

If any lead would be appreciated.

I don't know, in XMLNamespace parameter which URL need to use.

Thanks,

0 3
0 511
Question
· Jul 14, 2022
Clone Class

Hi Guys,

How can I create a clone class so I can keep a copy of all records in that clone class?

Basically, I have a class where sometime records might be delete from it, so I would like to create clone class or merge the global content in another backup global so that records can be deleted from the original class but still have a copy of those delete records in my clone or backup global ?

Thanks

0 5
0 367
Question
· Dec 13, 2017
SQL or Cache Function?

Hi -

I'm creating a custom report in Health Insight via SQL and one of the requirements says that I must include patients who are >= 13 years old (which is easy) but I also need to include patients who WILL be 13 years old as of December 31st of current year that the report is ran in.

I see that there is an Age column and an AgeInMonths column in HSAA.Patient. and of course a DOB column. I'm wondering if it is possible to do this purely using SQL (and SQL functions) or if I will have to incorporate a COS function to achieve this requirement.

Any suggestions?

0 12
0 1.4K

Can I please check if anyone know why the data base resource is created differently when creating a namespace after specifically selecting it to use the default resource %DB_%DEFAULT?

I created a namespace and when creating the DB I selected the option to use the default resource

When the namespace creation was complete , database is using a new resource instead of the default.

0 2
0 325
Question
· Dec 20, 2017
Atelier Evaluation Sandbox?

Hello everyone, I work for a company that currently uses Studio on version 2016.1.2, and will be looking at options to upgrade to 2016.2 and beyond. This would also include the potential to switch from Studio to Atelier, however there are a lot of workflow changes and new features to test.

Does Atelier have a simple way to evaluate what it has to offer without needing to setup an entire separate environment? How did your organization demo its features before committing?

0 2
0 385

Hi team,

I'll start with an apology as I am trying to wrap my head around the architecture of how InterSystems IRIS database management works. I am attempting to connect to the platform remotely through say a JDBC or ODBC connection in order to run queries, searches (through SQL statements) on my laptop and was trying to understand whether this would be possible? It is possible to setup an inbound client connection and wanted to better understand the architecture of how the database association works for IRIS database management. Does it use it's own internal SQL database or are we able to connect to our own database and which databases are certified to run against the platform?

0 2
0 322

I use zf(-2) to spawn a external a Java application in a *nix instance.

I would like to kill this process after some conditions met.

I would like to leverage $zf("kill ... ") but this requires its the pid of this child process.

So is there a way to acquire the pid for the child process when I create it ?

If not, how is the suggested way to kill this process?

Thanks.

0 1
0 337

Hello! I am currently creating a class for a small error trap. I have it working and all is good but I really want to change the order of the fields in the SQL return from Alphabetical to something else.

The current Order is ID, ActionType, ErrorCount, ErrorDetails, Model, ResultCode, ResultMessage, Stock and Yard

I would really like for the field order to be ID, Yard, Stock, Model, etc.

Example of current order,

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!!

0 2
0 171

Well my last post got cut off for some reason. I am trying the new beta and wondering about the following functionality from Studio that I don't find in Atelier:

F12 = Open the routine and jump to the tag of the current call the cursor is on in a routine

F2 / <Ctrl> F2 = jumping to a bookmark / toggling a bookmark

<Ctrl> G = Jump to a tag in the code

When might these things be in Atelier? I use them a lot in Studio and the absence of these really slows me down.

0 8
0 453

I am trying to pull the status of operations in health connect. I'm successfully pulling if it's enabled/disabled, but I'm not getting access to where the current item status is held (for example, items in error). I found "##class(EnsPortal.Utils).ItemStatuses", but I can't retrieve data from that. Is this data readily accessible via another means?

Thank you!

0 4
0 159

Hello,

First the question then the background:

Can you increase the amount of read operations that are being performed simulatiously to the hard drive where the cache.dat file is located.

Alternatively: Can you increase the amount that is being read with every operation?

Background:
The database is setup with 8k blocks of data that are being read. I'm currently struggeling with a bottleneck concerning the read operations from a disk.

0 3
0 253

Hello,

We are currently in the process of migrating from Ensemble to Healthshare and I have been advised Healthshare works with the IDE Atelier.

Does anyone know if you can change the views for transforms like you can in Studio? IE to see the .dtl, .cls and the .INT?

It would be nice to be able to visually view the transforms like you can with Studio.

Cheers

0 2
0 380

Hi Friends,

I have created an object script class method to anonymize live hl7 messages with some info masking.

To anonymize files , I need to place live messages in d://input folder and need to execute the below command in the Intersystems terminal

do ##class(prashanth.tool.HL7Annonymiser).processFilesInDir("D:\Input\")

ANONYMIZED files will be generated in D:\output\" folder.

everything is working fine.

Here when i need to annonymise some files ,

1) I need to open terminal (iris)

2) connected to user

0 2
0 166