Question
· Dec 29, 2017
DBA account reset

I have a running Cache DB system that the password for DBA isn't given the default password. How should one go to reset the password without having the credentials for DBA?

0 3
0 522

Hi

This morning I noticed that the ISCAgent.log for one of my high availabilty healthconnect servers has many entries that say:

"Mirror remote control command requested access to instance directory not found in registry."
Requested:d:\intersystems\healthconnect\

In addition, Messages.log has many of the following entries:

0 1
0 224
Question
· Jan 11, 2018
Routing Rules

Is there a way in the routing rule to compare two fields in two different segments? For example, for the message below we need to compare one Identifier in PID-3 (uiytr5678906^^^^CKS)against another in MRG-1 (uiytr5678A06^^^^CKS). Both will always have the same IdentifierTypeCode (PID-3.5/MRG-1.5), but the ID number can be different. Just to clarify, we only want to compare the CKS IdentifierID, not the entire field or all the identifiers in the MRG-1 or PID-3 field.

0 13
0 1.3K

Does anyone have experience with CircleCI or really any automation tool using %UnitTest?

I have built my app and ran my unit test in a Docker container automated by CircleCI. However, after many of the tests failed I see:

How do you halt out of the IRIS session and return an exit code to the shell?

I have a script in my repo that I pass into IRIS after CircleCI does the code checkout

iris session IRIS < inFile

0 8
0 380
Question
· Aug 19, 2022
Grafana/Promethus Questions

I am starting to look at add-ons/enhancements that can be made to our environment as we move from 2018.1.3 to IRIS 2022.1. During one of our internal meetings it was mentioned that it would be helpful to gather and keep track of metrics as we move to IRIS 2022.1. I am looking to at trying to capture Message Count, Database size, global sizes, etc... Through Global Summit, and Open exchange, I know there is SAM, Grafana, and Promethus. I am struggling with getting SAM working on a Red Hat Environment using podman and not docker, but that is another story.

0 2
0 120

Hi All,

I am trying to create a production from a script(routine).

I am using the below way to create an empty production

Set oProd=##class(Ens.Config.Production).%New()
Set oProd.Name="Test.NewProduction"
Set oProd.ActorPoolSize=1
Set status=oProd.%Save()

But when i tried to start the production, i am getting an error as "Test.NewProduction" class does not exists.

Is there any other way to create the production via routine or terminal using commands as above?

0 6
1 635

Hi,

Over time I have created an house-automation solution based on IRIS:
90% of my code is pure ObjectScript, with the most recent 10% being the use of Python libraries for specific tasks.
All of the above being terminal based up to now.

I would like to expose some configuration options / parameters via a very simple web page, to be serviced with the IRIS private web service (so I don't want to use an external Webserver just for this..)

0 7
0 368

Dear,

I am beginner with this system.

I would like to do a migration of Cache.

I have at this time a windows XP with Cache 2007.1.5.802.0.7279.

I already install on a windows 10 the version of cache 2017.1.1 Build 111

The question is how do i have to transfer DB from the old pc to the new one?

Thank you very much for your help.

0 5
0 678
Question
· Sep 5, 2022
Hl7 viewer component

Hi All

I'm building a ZEN page that will dispay HL7 from a database, and am currently displaying it an textarea.

Is the HL7 viewer that is displayed when HL7 message is selected in a visual trace available as an out of the box tool I can plug into a webpage?

Andy

0 2
0 226

Hi global developers!

I am using terminal but I have some problem with it.

I use $C(1) (ascii code 1) to separate data but I can't see it in the terminal and This is really hard to see in the table.

So I want to get you guys good brain and skill :)

how can I see it in the terminal ?

Terminal(intersystems) :

0 3
0 405

Hi,

Does HealthShare include functionality to inspect packets to and from the system?

If not, what tools do you use to do this when debugging interface issues?

A colleague suggested 'Wireshark', but I've not used it.

Kind regards,

Stephen

0 3
0 390

Hi Firneds

I have few odscodes in Lookup table named "AllowLT" .

Now I need to continue if I found value in lookup table or stop it. For that I have colleting the value form lookup table for input HL7 message OBR:21 value.

I know if found in lookup table it will return 1 or 0 . If not found what it will return below line? to return 0 in case , given key not available in lookup table , what I need to write?

0 3
0 249

Hello guys,

Based on this article (others as well, but this is the relevant one): http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=...

I have been playing around with the Management Portal deployment tool, which involves:
Ensemble > Manage > Deployment Changes > Deploy and
Production Settings > Actions > Export
Production Settings > Actions > Re-Export

Everything was going fine , until I came across this:

0 2
0 401

Hello,

I need to add an NTE segment after the OBX segment. I'm not a programmer so, I'm hoping to do this on the DTL Editor. Is it possible? If yes, how?

Some ORU messages from my EMR come in to Iris without NTE after the OBX. Thus, I need to add it in Iris For Health.

Thank you!

0 2
0 283

Reasonably new to Ensemble but have a requirement to take a HL7 message and send to a external source using a HTTP Post. I already have built an operation that will post a stream forwarded to it but was wondering if there was a shortcut for copying a complete HL7 Message (including end of segment and end of message) into a stream without having to parse through the whole message segments individually. Any pointers would be much appreciated.

0 1
0 838

Is there a way to add specific table permissions to a security role programmatically? I'm working on scripting some of the initial setup work when we sell certain add-ons to our software, and I see how I can assign resources to a role and give it a description, but I don't see how I tell it that this role gives the user, for example, SELECT privileges only on the invoices table, or SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE.

0 1
1 205
Question
· Mar 8, 2018
creating a test server

hi, new here, and new to cache and deepsee.

i've been trying to setup a copy of our production server so we can use it for testing/development.

i did a full backup. moved it to the new server. ran the DBREST command. got it to restore but seems like permissions get all messed up. and it just generates a bunch of errors.

is there an easier/better way of doing this?

0 13
0 509
Question
· Mar 14, 2018
ZEN REPORTS and EXCEL

I have a ZEN report set up to generate a file for loading to into excel (see attached). Even though I have DEFAULTMODE set to "excel" the resulting output file that I get on one CACHE instance is .xml while on another it is .xls. This is even though I run the report from the two instances on the same PC. Can anyone suggest what I am doing wrong? The Cache version is "Cache for UNIX (IBM AIX for System Power System-64) 2013.1.6 (Build 950_1) Fri Jun 6 2014 17:43:51 EDT"

0 4
0 485
Question
· Mar 21, 2018
Problems encountered with Java Gateway

Problems encountered with Java Gateway

I am writing a framework for use on the Java Gateway. The role of the framework is:

1. Import the framework jar file into ensemble studio (test completed);
2. In the framework jar, handle the related functions of the remaining jar files (the rest of the jar files are written by colleagues).

The general idea is as follows:

Send: Ensemble Java Gateway -> Framework Jar -> Plugin Jar (colleagues write, processing data).
Returns: Plugin Jar (processed return data) ->Framework Jar->Ensemble Java Gateway.

0 1
0 698

Hi!

I'm trying to install a ZPM package in my 2018 cache to use swagger-ui in my api-rest, but when I execute command line:
Do $System.OBJ.Load("/mypath/zpm.xml","ck")

I receive this error message:

ERRO #6301: Erro no Parser XML SAX: Linha: 2 Deslocamento: 39 Este arquivo não parece ter sido exportado pelo Caché, não é possível importá-lo.
ELEMENTO DE ORIGEM: %ZEN.Component.html (htmlContent)

I'm trying to install the version: zpm-0.5.1

Can anyone help me?

0 3
0 167