Hello everyone,

I have a question, I am trying to use xecute command, but something wrong happen when i was using the command, and i don't know why hahahaha.

I created a file .mac with this code:

label(test) public{
       set routine="variable"
       set call="write routine,!"
       xecute call
       quit
}

But when i run the command, show me this message error:

<UNDEFINED>label+3^tstFJR3 *routine

After that i changed the code to:

0 4
0 207

Hello Everyone,

We currently have CSP application that runs under 2 servers(usually primary), and every month the server reboots for patching SERVER1(primary) in the morning and SERVER2(backup) at night.

Whenever the SERVER1 reboots SERVER2 behaves as primary and when SERVER1 comes back up it will act as backup server.

First Patching:

So, when SERVER1 is down, I need to start httpd service for SERVER2 and stop httpd service for SERVER1 (which is now backup server).

0 5
0 207

Hello,

I've got a table with many attributes and data. There is 10 000 000 registrations approximatly.

I need to make a research on this table with filters, paging, and order.

You can see an example of my SQL request :

SELECT * FROM ( SELECT TOP ALL * FROM ANCV_Data.Titre WHERE etatTitre = 'Emis' ORDER BY numRemise desc) v WHERE %vid BETWEEN 1 AND 25

Cause there are many data on my table, my SQL req is too long if I don't have index on my attributes BUT there are many associations possible...

0 1
0 207
Question
· Oct 27, 2020
Configure IRIS using Python

I am trying to configure IRIS using python. The first task I wanted to do it change the journal directory. I cannot figure out the right way to work with the Config.Journal class with python. I can get the text to query the current setting.

returnValue = dbnative.classMethodValue("Config.Journal","GetList")
print(returnValue )

But I don't see a straightforward way to parse the $List returned by GetList() I was hoping there was an easier way.

How do I

1. Query configuration parameters?

2. Set configuration parameters?

Using python?

0 2
0 207

Hi.

I would like to know if DeepSee has some feature regarding synchronization which could help me with this:

I have two tables, TableA and TableB in a 1:n relationship, and one cube for each table, CubeA and CubeB.
CubeA have a list dimension based on records from TableB.
Both tables has DSTIME parameter set to "AUTO".

Some application proccess updates data only on TableB, leading an entry on ^OBJ.DSTIME global for synchronization of CubeB.
However, as the TableA wasn't updated, there isn't such entry for CubeA.

0 2
1 207

Hi Community,

is there a possibility to implement a "remember password" feature in a ZEN Application?

In the management portal I added a web-application for a ZEN application with password authentification. I created an own login page, and now I want to implement a "remember password" feature (User should not have to login again after the session times out or when the browser window is closed).

0 2
0 207

Hello,

We have an IRIS installation on one drive "D"; the drive is a partition that is limited to 2TB in size; we want to move the entire D: contents to a larger partition-type not limited to 2TB.

The IRIS install is on D: as are all of the Databases the instance uses.

Are there any concerns or issues that should be considered or are not so obvious with doing this?

i.e. IRIS and all processes doing disk access to D: need be shutdown first (and a full-backup taken, all journals up to date for mirrors etc).

A new partition of E: created as say 3TB.

0 2
0 207

We have one user that is having issues in Ensemble via browser. The two issues she reported are:

- If she opens a DTL, she has to Save or Compile the DTL before she is able to edit anything in the Actions tab. Typically, you can simply open the DTL, click on a line, and edit the Actions.

- If she opens the Tools tab and clicks the Test button, she does not get a response and it eventually times out on her. Typically, clicking the Test button will open a new window where you can paste a message to test your DTL with.

0 2
0 207
Question
· Jun 12, 2020
Mass Export DTL

Hi Everyone,

We are trying to migrate old server to new infrastructure and need to sync all the DTL cls from old one to new one. There are hundreds of DTL in system and we tried to export from production but cannot select all at once which might cause some missing classes. Not able to connect to studio or atelier with that server neither. Is there any way that we are able to do mass export from system which will save some effort? Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

0 3
0 207

Recently I started moving some of our JDBC Gateway configurations over to using the Microsoft JDBC Gateway driver instead of using the jTDS open source driver. I have noticed since then that those Objects that are using Microsoft JDBC Driver are throwing a lot more errors than the jTDS driver ever did, which I can understand however I am puzzled that I keep running into an issue with the Java Gateway Service within the Interoperability engine.

0 1
0 207

How to import Custom Schemas from VSCode? They look like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Category name="ITK" description="xmlns:hl7='urn:hl7-org:v2xml' xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'" std="1">
<MessageType name='ACK' structure='ACK' returntype='ACK' description='xsi:schemaLocation="urn:hl7-org:v2xml ACK.xsd"'/>
</Category>

Instead of wrapped XML export produced by $system.OBJ:

0 2
0 207

I am trying to find out when a Business Service was created, and by who. I have reviewed the audit trail and it doesn't appear that this information is actually logged there. I am hoping that this might be logged in a SQL table or global someplace. I have reviewed the SQL tables in that namespace and have come up empty. I thought it might be located in Ens_Config.Item, but that table is sparse.

Anyone know where this information might be logged?

Thanks, Jim

0 1
0 207

How can we insert into a table using a stored procedure?

Table structure :

CREATE TABLE SampleHospital (
Hospital VARCHAR(50),
Location VARCHAR(50),
UserName VARCHAR(50),
UserFullName VARCHAR(70),
LastLogin TIMESTAMP,
LoginCount int)

Procedure Name:

call Custom_MENS_Other.samplesp('2021-11-02','2021-11-04','H001')

0 2
0 206