I've setup ODBC connection so I can access Cache data within SQL Server.

I want to be able to write SQL queries for internal monitoring purposes, similar to what's possible with SQL Server. Specifically I want to be able to check mirroring status (i.e. check which is the current primary mirror member), check the status of any Ensemble productions (started/stopped), check the status of business hosts etc. I want to do all of this from SQL Server to go with our other system monitoring solutions.

0 1
0 277
Question
· Aug 12, 2019
Expand EnsPortal

Hello,

How should I go about it to add a page to the EnsPortal? I want to display a dashboard like page and I would like to be able to have it accessible from Management Portal. I hope there is a better way than typing the URL in address bar. Is the menu for Management Portal editable?

Thanks,

Oliver

0 1
0 205

We have a data transformation where source is object collection (populated from a json file) and target is EnsLib.EDI.XML.Document.

If source file is large enough, transformation fails and we get <store> error and I quickly found this:

https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=EBPLR_DTL_foreach which at the bottom in "Avoiding <STORE> Errors with Large Messages" section tells to:

1 1
0 386

We need to add some stored data to an ACK message being sent back to the originating system. I have been looking at how to adapt the standard "EnsLib.HL7.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine" to do this as I cannot see any obvious way. Any suggestion?

0 1
0 457

It would be interesting if there is some recommended documentation about best practices using Healthshare for interoperability.

Also, some how-tos or frequently asked questions about ObjectScript.

Or event better, if there are experienced developers who would like to share some common habits on their work with Studio / ObjectScript, which are valuable to do the developing work better.

For example, How to get the XML of a class and write it into a REST operation:

0 1
0 212

Hello,

I need to create a util function that loops thru every character in the data, execute a $ASCII() against it. If it falls outside the realm of extended ASCII we toss it.

the function should receive a string, execute a for...loop across it's length and use $ASCII to evaluate the character. Also the function should return an output argument that indicates if the string is UTF8 valid or not.

could anyone help me with this?

0 1
0 269

In previous versions of cache I used to be able to write click on a class and get a delete class option but in this version I can not find the delete class option was wondering if there is another way to delete a class if you wanted to do some house keeping.

N.B. These are the classes I create not the ones that comes with cache.

0 1
0 490
Question
· Mar 25, 2021
CLOB fields brock

hello,

I need help...rsrs

I have a query that return only one CLOB field and only one line, of oracle and in field have a xml.

if use pResultSet.Get the string truncate the xml.

I want display the xml as a service, because have many lines... i don't need iterate in xml, only get to oracle and display as xml soap.

any tip help.

thk

0 1
0 247
Question
· Jan 25, 2017
Debugging web app

Hello, I'm trying to debug web app in Atelier remotely.

In Studio I could use "Set as debug target" option for this purposes. The class launches with CSPDEBUG option in browser and everything goes fine. But I can't find how to do this in Atelier.

Can anyone help me?

0 1
0 388
Question
· Feb 13, 2017
Connecting using factory

The following code in .Net using CacheObject.dll version 2016.1.2.206 com library

ConnectionString = "cn_iptcp:10.56.135.160[1972]:PHDEMO:PHSYSADM:***********"

b = factory.Connect(ConnectionString )
objCacheObject = factory.Static("CacheObjectConnection")
clist = factory.GetConnectionList()

for the above code, b is true and clist is Local,cn_iptcp:127.0.0.1[1972]:

0 1
0 436

Hi,

I'm using a DTL to convert a custom request class to various R4 FHIR resources using the HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource classes. All is well with the exception of "meta.profile": when I attempt to hardcode this to a string value, the output is missing the value. This happens for several resources, specifically .HealthcareService, .Location, and .OrganizationAffiliation. I am able to get around this by doing an Insert() in a subsequent code block in a BPL, but was curious if someone knows why this would fail in a DTL.

0 1
0 223
Question
· Jul 27, 2021
Method Call

Hi all,
We have a session values in a cache method and need to get those values in a client method (JavaScript).

Eg :
ClassMethod Method1()
{
Set %session.Data("Param1")="Data 1"
}

ClientMethod onloadHandler [Language = javascript]
{
var ret = zenPage.getSessionValues();
}

ClassMethod getSessionValues() As %String [zenMethod]
{
Set Data = $G(%session.Data("Param1"))
Quit Data
}

0 1
0 416
Question
· Apr 24, 2017
Atelier and TFS

Has anyone begun working with Atelier and TFS for source control?

If so, experiences to share?

Thx!

0 1
0 426

Hi!

We're doing a small data integration project at our university and I've run into a problem.

I'm trying to make a counter that records the amount of messages (a simple .txt file transfer) that pass through a process and dumps that amount into a text file (preferably with a timestamp) every 10 minutes or so.

What I've gathered it's possible to do it via SQL query but linking that query into a process is something I haven't found any info on.

Are there any semi-beginner friendly ways to do this?

Thanks in advance!

0 1
0 246