Hi,

I have very recently started to work with Ensemble and have both the 2014 and the 2017 version.

To learn, I have created a small test flow that takes an xml file using EnsLib.EDI.XML.Service.FileService, sends it to a Process that transforms it with xslt into another format, and then passes it onwards to a EnsLib.EDI.XML.Operation.FileOperation Business Operation.

This is the code that I have before and when sending it onwards:

0 2
0 844

Hi,

We're using a database gateway from IRIS to Oracle using ODBC. It has been occurring a character set issue that invalidate special characters.

Oracle support has found data type missmatch in ODBC debug while transfering data between the databases.

ODBC was download from official website.

Is there any Intersystems contact to send it to check whether there is a ODBC issue? I hasn't found any directy contact in Intersystems in website.

0 2
0 100
Question
· Oct 30, 2018
MSSQL Data Warehouse

Hello,

I have been trying to pull data through a linked server in SSMS from an InterSystems Cache Database for a while, this is to enable us to join the data to other source systems in our Data Warehouse.

I have set up an ODBC connection and a linked server to the database and can execute queries through OPENQUERY in Management studio, but the data is huge (> 100million rows). So when I execute a SQL query with a WHERE clause the query just spins.

0 2
0 786

I created a custom class for a process that does some basic manipulation to an HL7 message. I'd like to be able to write some debugging to the process event log. How would I do that?

I've tried ##class(Ens.Util.Trace).WriteTrace("system","HOSP.IHE.PDQProcess","MessageHeaderHandler","Discarding input message")

but I get a runtime error when I try that. I know this is pretty basic stuff, but any help would be appreciated.

0 2
0 722

I created a connector of type "Services" having for name of class "EnsLib.File.PassthroughService". In the parameters, the value "FileSpec " was "*" and the "FilePath " pointed to my directory " .... Documents "; whereas "TargetConfigNames" was empty.

Much to my surprise, as soon as I activated this connector, all the files were deleted.

These are not in the dushbin of Windows. -

Do you know a way to get back them? Are they in the system of the ESB?

I know that programs can undelete files. I have already used this type of programs.

Thank you in advance.

0 2
0 371

HI *,

So last night I was doing a deployment which had a query to select from a large dataset of joined tables, to iterate through and populate data in a new table.

This was done in a classmethod using embedded SQL and the %PARALLEL keyword.
On a testing environment with the same dataset, this worked perfectly a few days earlier.

0 2
0 198

I am unable to connect to InterSystems ODBC client. I am seeing the following error:

[Cache ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 417] Access denied.

$cnx = new PDO("odbc:Driver={InterSystems ODBC};Server=<IP>;Uid=<id>;Pwd=<password>;");

Am i doing anything wrong?

Although, I can successfully connect and retrieve data in MS Excel using ODBC connection where I have configured my DSN and all

0 2
0 2K

Good morning,

I have another question regarding batch files and Ensemble/Healthshare. Is it possible for a batch file to check the status of the mirror monitor and return it as a status or value?

At present, we store the name of the instance in an echo and reference that. In the event we have to use a different echo, is it possible to have that in a different variable at all?

I hope this makes sense. If I can provide any other information please do let me know.

Kind regards, Alexi Demetriou

0 2
0 415

Hi community,

We have a developed a new version of a production, all the code is new and has changed BP. This application load information for some brands and stored in database.

The customer wants to implement the changes only for some brands because he wants to check for small brands before to implement for all brands.

My proposal is create a new namespace, with the new code, and disabled all load of brands except the brand that he wants to check.

I'm wondering what is the best way to clone the namespace.

1 2
0 101

Hi all,

Does anybody have the same issue?

$ZF(-100) to run python script not work when directly execute in studio or in storedproc called by TrakCare, but can work when do in iris session.

The python script imports a "barcode" package. It seems that when directly execute in studio or in storedproc called by TrakCare, the package can not be imported.

1 2
0 90
Question
· Mar 29, 2019
Ensemble as a Data lake

We have been storing raw messages in a MySQL database for DR and ad hoc purposes. We are thinking of using an Ensemble instance as our data lake instead. We could segregate the source data by namespace or by global. But either way we'll want a custom global to index the data for data retrieval performance purposes.

Anyone else taking this approach? Any feedback?

0 2
0 455

Hi community,

I created a business operation class using the FTP Outbound Adapter, and it works when configured for SFTP but when I try to use it for FTPS, it does not work as expected. The connection is established, it creates the file on the destination server but then is disconnected in the middle of the transfer and the PutStream returns 0 and never seems to finish the write of the file. Anyone have any idea of what's happening or any steps I can try to troubleshoot?

Thanks in advance.

Info:

0 2
0 646

I'm trying to tie IRIS (2019.1) into our Concord Fax cloud-based email-to-fax workflow. We have some sites that require a fax be sent to multiple locations based upon certain data (ie Radiology and Emergency departments). Unfortunately, CC-ing does not work with Concord Fax so I need a way to send the email, change the recipient, and then send it again if certain criteria are met. Is this possible? Do I need to duplicate and rename the method, calling the second one in the MessageMap?

Here's what my code currently looks like:

0 2
0 226
Question
· Feb 28, 2020
SQLCODE Error -400

I have a code block in a BPL. I have the below SQL and code. All variables have been declared and set. When I run the SQL, if there are no values returned, I get 100 for the value of SQLCODE when I perform the FETCH, which is correct. If values are returned, I get a -400 error when I perform the first FETCH. I've investigated, but cannot find the reason for a -400 error. Hoping someone out here understands this and knows what's wrong.

0 2
0 1.6K

I am attempting to pragmatically create a bunch of roles and then assign the appropriate resources to that role.

Currently, the only ways to add resources to a role are to:

1. Do through Management Portal

2. Go through ^SECURITY (add resource one at a time)

My Intention would be to do the following: do ^SECURITY Role Setup Edit Role When prompted for resources to add, be able to use *

0 2
0 222

I have been using %Net.FtpSession and while it works, its handling of file/directory listings from an FTP server is less than ideal and, while this is due to the FTP protocol itself, the class could be written to handle this as would an FTP client such as FileZilla and command line/class FTP handlers for other languages. I was wondering if anyone knows how the Ensemble adaptor works with this in case it provides code that would help, though the source does not seem to be available. Below are the issues I see in FTP, some are based on past experience writing our own FTP handler in the past

1 2
0 406

I'm building a .Net Core Gateway container. Here's the issue.

As a final step I'm building a .Net Core 2.1 library. It has a runnable dependency - .Net Gateway, which I need to start first.

However dotnet publish generates .runtimeconfig.json and .deps.json only for my library and not for my dependency (.Net Gateway).

Is there a way to force dotnet to generate .runtimeconfig.json and .deps.json for a dependency?

I have tried:

0 2
0 7.8K

Hi,

I've added a REST service which worked fine on our test system but failed on the production environment because UnknownUser does not have %All set and I really don't want it set on production (in fact I've also switched it off on test).

Is there a way to allow a single REST service to have unauthorised access?

I was thinking adding a resource/role to UnknownUser specifically for that service but I've never touched on Users/Roles/Resources so I'm struggling to work out what needs adding where.

Thanks

0 2
0 257
Question
· Apr 20, 2016
Consistent window/tab names

When a class is opened from the Atelier explorer the full classname is used as the tab name. However classes opened from the server explorer only use the class shortname.

It would be nice to always use full classnames so it is easier to navigate open files:

1 2
0 295

I want to call some Java Remote Call through Java gateway. The call code as following:

class CallRemote Extends %CSP.REST {

Method Index() as %Status {

Try

set gw = createJavaGateway()

Do callJavaMethod(gw)

do gw.%Disconnect()

Catch {

}

}

}

But Every call need connect to Java Gateway and disconnect it. But It's cost too high( about 80ms)

So, According to my Java experences, I need create some connection and put it into global static ConnectionPool

0 2
0 183