Hi Community!

Join us at the FHIR event of the year in the US: the HL7 FHIR Dev Days 2018!
A unique chance to meet 400 colleagues and discuss all topics relating to your field.

InterSystems is proud to be the Host Sponsor of HL7 FHIR Dev Days for its first U.S. edition, Boston, June 19 – 21st! We support the HL7 FHIR standard as it is critical for rapid innovation. FHIR can be used as an accelerant to bring all the information that matters for a patent into a unified health record.

0 0
0 446

Have you heard interesting things about Atelier, the InterSystems Eclipse plugin, and want to learn more?

Join @Michelle Stolwyk, a software developer at InterSystems, for Enter a New Era with Atelier, a webinar in which she shows how Atelier can simplify your development workflow. She also discusses the feature priorities InterSystems has for Atelier and even explains how your feedback can affect these priorities!

Do you have questions for Michelle following the webinar? Feel free to post them below!

6 3
0 442

Hi Community!

I'm pleased to announce that we've just launched the new product in the family of InterSystems Data Platforms:

InterSystems IRIS for Health

IRIS for Health — is the world’s first and only data platform engineered specifically for healthcare. It empowers you to rapidly create and scale the industry’s next breakthrough applications.

2 0
1 435

Hi All,

Who, in the age of digital transformation, doesn't want to reap more benefits out of any process, procedure, and resource we have? At InterSystems Solution Developers Conference (part of InterSystems Global Summit 2018) we will have sessions on how to improve the way applications are built with modern tools like Docker containers, Gitlab, Circle CI, Travis, etc., how continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) processes can help us deliver more value quickly to the end-user, and how we can start thinking about modernizing traditional applications.

4 0
1 406
Announcement
· Oct 20, 2018
Looking for work

Hi every body

I hope it's the right place & I'm not offending any body.

I'm a veteran Mumps/Cache/Ensemble programmer . I think my only draw back is my age, although my brain is still young & bubbly.

I'm looking a long time for work without success.

I gathered a lot of knowledge & experience during those long years , developed many projects & i'm ready to do any work only to feel useful.

I'll add my resume, I hope & wish that this post will bring some change as I'm desperate to get some work.

1 0
0 403

Hi, Community!

Continuous Delivery is a software engineering approach in which teams produce software in short cycles, ensuring that the software can be reliably released at any time. It aims at building, testing, and releasing software faster and more frequently. The approach helps reduce the cost, time, and risk of delivering changes by allowing for more incremental updates to applications in production.

Join us at 07:00 UTC, April 24th for a webinar with a live demo "Git flows and Continuous Delivery" by @Eduard Lebedyuk

The language of the webinar is Russian.

Also, see the related articles on DC.

0 1
0 399

Hi, Community!

Please find a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Optimizing SQL Queries

https://www.youtube.com/embed/nEKYDd2meDM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 396

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Deploying Shards Using the API

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pPuWoa_KD7A
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 365