Question
· Nov 23, 2016
DeepSee: Filtering a filter

When creating a filter located on a dashboard that targets all, is there a way to narrow that filter down?

For example, in our data we have some dates that are well out of range due to data quality issues, but they still appear in the drop downs. Is there a way to say, only make available the below dates in the filter?

Another example, If we want to only look at Emergency data, it still provides all the wards for inpatient activity and activity in other hospitals, meaning, to get to just the Emergency wards you have to scroll through everything?

Hope that makes sense.

0 4
0 442
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,798 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Nov 23, 2016
Cache up in emergency mode

Good Morning, All replies are appreciated.

We have a development instance of cache that was installed and the person that installed and set it up is no longer here. We have no id's that we have the passwords for. I have brought the database up in emergency mode and I can get access thru the terminal using my emergency id but I do not know how to add a user/password thru the terminal. Can someone enlighten me or point me to documentation that I haven't found yet.

0 2
0 616

We tested REST Services as described for Caché DocServer example and for requests using http protocol it works without problems. However when we use the https protocol for the same REST Service it is not available. Our infrastructure is as follows: Apache with openssl, which works on the other hand well for CSP with https. If we switch on the web gateway http trace facility we could see the request of CSP pages by https://... but again a request of a REST Service by https:// will not result in a entry in the tracer. We hope that this description of the problem is understandable.

0 1
0 737
Question
· Nov 22, 2016
Cache Syntax - Directory Exists

I am trying to write some code to check to see if a directory exists before creating a new directory.

When I do the following I am not getting a response, but the directory exists..

do ##class(%File).DirectoryExists("/ensemble/")

am I missing something?

0 5
0 879

Hi,

is there a way to copy namespace mappings from another namespace to a new namespace programmatically with a command?

When using management portal there is an option to choose an existing namespace to copy the mappings from, I'm basically looking for the equivalent from command line / COS.

Thanks

Martin

0 4
0 671

I currently have an MDX query/calculated measure as per the below:

[DaysOnListRange].[H1].[DaysOnListRange].&[Days 91 - 180]+ [DaysOnListRange].[H1].[DaysOnListRange].&[Days 181 - 365]+
[DaysOnListRange].[H1].[DaysOnListRange].&[Days 365+]

however it currently doesn't sum when there is a blank in the data.
How can I amend this query to include empty cells/only sum cells with data?

I've tried using nonempty but it doesn't appear to work in this context

0 2
0 382

Caché Localization Manager

CLM is a tool for localization/internationalization/adding multi-language support to a project based on InterSystems Caché.

Imagine that you have a ready project where all the content is in Russian, and you need to add an English localization to it. You wrap all your strings into resources, translate them into English and call the necessary resource for Russian or English when necessary. Nothing tricky, if you think about it. But what if there are lots of strings and there are mistakes in Russian (or English)? What if you need to localize in more than one language – say, ten? This is exactly the kind of project where you should use CLM. It will help you localize the entire content of your project into the necessary language and retain the possibility to correct entries.

6 4
0 940

Those of you, who work with DeepSee, might have spotted, that when working with a date hierarchy, there are several functions, allowing you to select a time function for a given level. E.g. for extracting a year from a date/time property when building date hierarchy, you simply use Year function. similarly for month number, quarter and so on. Sometimes, you may wish to see the time - namely hour numbers. For this there is a HourNumber function available with DeepSee. Unfortunately, this function converts time into 12 hours format suffixed with AM/PM to indicate day part.

2 7
0 405

i have this error

DrawTableError : <MAXSTRING> zDrawTable+349^%CSP.Util.TablePane.2

perhaps i have the possibility of Deleting all history queries, but i think better to check the table where last queries were stored and solve it by deleting wrong registries. anybody knows where is the table 'QueryHistory'.

0 3
0 302

Hi All,

I have configured my application with IIS 8.5 in windows server 2012.

I have tried to generate sample HTML report . The issue is

when the url is like 'http:\\192.168.1.2\test...mode='html'....' the reports are generated successfully.

but while using systemname like 'http:\\mysystemname\test....mode='html'...' the reports are not generated and throws error like

0 3
0 353

I get this on some queries in some namespaces. For instance, this query:

SELECT TOP 10 SessionId, datediff(s,min(TimeCreated),max(TimeCreated)) as ResponseTime
FROM ens.messageheader
GROUP BY SessionId
ORDER BY ResponseTime DESC

It works fine in HSBUS but in HSREG it throws the error.

Server closed communication device

Does anyone know what would cause this? Would it log something more useful somewhere?

0 7
0 921
Question
· Nov 16, 2016
timeout value

looking for what the timeout value is for the connection for shadowing. and if it is known the timeout for mirroring also.

I'm currently getting this error and when we go to mirroring it would be good to know also, this way we can go back to our network vendor and give them as much info as possible.

10/19/16-12:19:40:696 (d30b6) 2 [SHADOWING] SHADOW SERVER (PRODSHAD): <ZREAD>ReadNone+3^SHDWUTIL;ERROR #1071: TCP read timed out - remote server is not responding (repeated 16 times)

thanks

Paul

0 1
0 888
Article
· Nov 17, 2016 11m read
ECP and Process Management API

The technology of load balancing between several servers with relatively low capacity has been a standard feature of Caché for quite a while. It is based on the distributed cache technology called ECP (Enterprise Cache Protocol). ECP provides a host of possibilities for horizontal scaling of an application, and yet keeping the project budget fairly low. Another apparent advantage of ECP network is the possibility to conceal its architecture in the depths of Caché configuration so that applications developed for the traditional (vertical) architecture can be fairly easily migrated to a horizontal ECP environment. The ease of this process is so mesmerizing, that you start wishing it was always this way. For instance, everybody is used to having a possibility to control Caché processes: the $Job system variable and associated classes/functions work magic in skilful hands. Stop, but now processes can end up being on different Caché servers…

This article is about how to gain as much transparency in controlling processes in ECP environment as in traditional (non ECP) one.

4 6
0 1.8K
Question
· Nov 17, 2016
%file RemoveDirectory

Hi

I'm trying to use the ##class(%File).RemoveDirectory utility to delete a windows folder. The folder has nothing in it, but it is not getting deleted.

0 3
0 1.2K

Since now i have been working from external connection but i want to work with the SQL utility of Management Portal

i dont know how to do with several instructions like in other editors like this example

update Prod.Articulos set Alto = 1646, Ancho = 16, Fondo =  80 where CodigoNum = '100' and Empresa = 'CO'
update Prod.Articulos set Alto = 1646, Ancho = 16, Fondo =  400 where CodigoNum = '101' and Empresa = 'CO'
update Prod.Articulos set Alto = 1646, Ancho = 16, Fondo =  400 where CodigoNum = '102' and Empresa = 'CO'

it returns

0 11
0 684