Here's one way to determine if a class is mapped (i.e. it is in a package whose definitions come from a database other than the default code database for the current namespace):

SAMPLES>w ##class(%Library.RoutineMgr).IsMapped("Cinema.Film.cls")
SAMPLES>w ##class(%Library.RoutineMgr).IsMapped("%iKnow.Objects.Source.cls")
SAMPLES>

If you pass a by-ref second argument to IsMapped you can also discover what database the class definition is stored in:

7 0
0 606
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,655 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

So I have an ensemble soap client which I use to send a message. The target web service is, however, giving a soapfault stating that my message misses the "SoapAction http header".

When I copy paste the message from my Cache Soap Log and fire it from Soap UI I get a proper response from the target web service. This suggests that my intersystems installation is somehow not including or losing some http headers.

I am running Ensemble 2016.2 SUSE on an ubuntu machine.

Here is the InterSystems message with the http headers from Soap UI:

0 2
0 969

Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) solutions have been gaining traction for the last few years with the number of deployments now increasing rapidly. IT decision makers are considering HCI when scoping new deployments or hardware refreshes especially for applications already virtualised on VMware. Reasons for choosing HCI include; dealing with a single vendor, validated interoperability between all hardware and software components, high performance especially IO, simple scalability by addition of hosts, simplified deployment and simplified management.

9 7
1 3.5K

I'd like to access and view the soap log. Apparently there is a global for that (^ISCSOAP) (http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=...), but insofar I have been unsuccessful finding the exact cache command for viewing the soap log or changing it so that it logs both incoming and outgoing traffic. Can anyone enlighten me?

I.e. I am trying stuff like:

set ^ISCSOAP("Log") = io

write ^ISCSOAP("Log)

0 5
1 3.7K

I have a few productions that my developers named "TEST" and would ideally would like them to have more relevant names. Is there a way to rename a production? I tried exporting and deploying the production under a new name and it worked, but my new production is empty. Also I'd like to delete a production that is in a suspended state. When I attempt to delete the suspended production, I get errors that the production isn't stopped, so can't be deleted. I can't start it to clear the suspended status, either. I get the following error:

0 5
0 1.1K

Hi

I've got a Service that get ACK Messages originated by another system.

I want to get the details of a Message when the ACK is CE (Failed Message).

I don't know whether this is the best approach but, at the moment, I have a DTL and I would like to search the Cache Database for a Message with the Control ID on the ACK in the MSA segment.

Any help with this would be great.

Tks.

0 11
0 686

Please excuse my ignorance. I am trying to identify what areas would be best to review in the System Dashboard (for Cache 2010.2) for performance issues with the database. It seems to be running slower than usual, but I am trying to find out the best way to go about identifying what the issue is.

The following are captures from the System Dashboard.

As always, thanks a lot for your help.

System Dashboard

2 3
0 563

Hi,

I have a process in which at the end i produce a zen report and then i need to send it to the appropriate person.

I've used "GenerateReportToStream" method.

after that i set a context var of type %stream.Object and send to an operation that's send's out the email.

the email is received with the attachment, but upon opening the error is "Cannot display (fileName) is of invalid format".

If i need to attach or show something please let me know.

Thank's

Guy

0 1
0 367

I am trying to import the SalesForce Enterprise WSDL in InterSystems Ensemble Studio using the SOAP Add-In. However, when I do so I receive a class dependency loop, Error #5316 during compilation. The WSDL is the standard WSDL provided with SalesForce and works fine in SoapUI. In the SalesForce WSDL it is allowed for an object A to include an object B as an element, while at the same time object B is allowed object A as an element. I think this is what causes the class dependency loop for InterSystems. Does anyone has any suggestion how I can circumvent this error?

0 7
0 733
Question
· Jul 17, 2017
Connecting to a web service

Hi,

I am new to coding web services and trying to connect to an API that returns its format in xml or json.

I have a class as follows.. when I run I get back a 6059 in my status - Unable to open TCP/IP socket to server

Can someone help me identify what I am missing? Thanks

0 12
0 2.8K

Hello!

Intersystems is a fascinating yet niche marketed.
We are using it, but we struggle to find good developers to join us to work on Caché or Ensemble products.

Who is interested into joining us? the job will be in Geneva, Switzerland!

For more information, please drop me an email to: erika.stegagnini@ch.randstad.com or call me directly +41 58 2015408.

Thanks!
Erika

1 0
0 850

Hi Community!

This week we have two videos.

Please find the second Developer Community video of the week on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Atelier: Getting Connected

https://www.youtube.com/embed/T9N0cVlr03I
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 1
0 360

Good day, every process in my software is about to update 3 specific globals in row when the process is called to do some job. I need to guarantee that during updating of those globals with multiple processes there is only one process that is actually working with those globals. Moreover I need my globals unreadable if other process is in critical area.

Example:

1 8
0 708
Question
· Mar 17, 2017
Convert HL7 to FHIR

Hello Greetings-

I am exploring on converting HL7 to FHIR.

1. I saw there are built in DTLs “FHIR.FromSDA” and “FHIR.ToSDA” to convert SDA -> FHIR and FHIR -> SDA. Similarly Do Intersystems have DTLs for HL7 -> FHIR and FHIR -> HL7?

2. The reason why I am asking is, I see in HSLIB namespace HS->GateWay->HL7->HL7toSDA3 and HS->GateWay->SDA3->SDA3toHL7 DTLs. Like-wise I am trying to locate HL7 -> FHIR and FHIR -> HL7. Please help me to locate them

1 3
2 2.1K
Question
· Jul 23, 2017
Check if class exists

There is method:

$System.OBJ.New( ClassName As %String = "" )

If class with name ClassName exists - everything is OK.

But, when class does not exist, there is error - <CLASS DOES NOT EXIST>

How can I check before calling $System.OBJ.New() if class witn name ClassName exists?

0 19
0 3.9K

I am currently working on a issue with WRC on one of my Inbound SQL Adapters not returning all the records it should be. If I looked at the count of the records in Ensemble and compare it to that of a Microsoft SQL View, Ensemble seems to be off by a few records here and there. I am using a full dynamic select statement in my settings of the adapter.

SELECT Text, PhysicianLastName, PhysicianFirstName, PhysicianAddress1, PhysicianAddress2, PhysicianCity,

0 5
0 736

Greetings!

I'm new to Zen reports and I'm wondering if what I'm trying to do is possible. I have a classmethod that accepts three parameters to generate an xml file from a global. I've set up my Report Definition to call the ClassMethod that generates the .xml file; however, I'm trying to figure out how to pass the parameters to that ClassMethod from the Report Definition. The example in the documentation shows parameter passing using SQL (which I'm not using), so I'm curious if this will work.

0 2
0 377

I'm trying to create asynchronous Ensemble service/operation pair for SOAP passthrough.

General configuration:

• Ensemble Service receives a message and immediately returns an answer to a caller (message received or some error)
  • Ensemble Service asynchronously calls Business Operation
  • Business Operation does guaranteed message delivery, etc.

Is it a viable approach?

Any tips? Ideas? Caveats? Code?

Seems like I can sublass EnsLib.SOAP.GenericService and change Sync to ASync (and provide a default reply immediately).

0 3
0 668