I have an HL7 message that contains NTE segment with line break inside.

when I try to transform it (with DTL) it stops reading the message after the line break inside the NTE because it treat that as "End of Message".

Is there a way to solve this in the DTL or I need to run a pre process on the HL7 message that identify the line break inside the NTE segments and replace it with an escape char?

1 1
0 24

I have a question about using OnInit() within a Ens.BusinessOperation.

When you include OnInit(), does OnInit() only execute when you start a Business Operation? Or does it execute OnInit () every time you send a REST request to the operation. I am trying to pinpoint when the best time is to execute the POST command to get the Token

I am needing to get a Bearer Token from a REST POST call and return the Authorization key prior to making the rest of the REST calls to pull down data.

0 11
0 65

Have you ever imported an XML schema from an XSD file? You might want to look at the original file again sometime later, but forgot where you put it.

Do not worry, that information is being kept as part of the import process.

The whole imported XSD schema is being kept in the ^EnsEDI.XML.Schema global. That global holds all the imported XSDs in your namespace. The first subscript is the name of the schema that you see in the portal.

3 0
0 42

Hello Community,

I'm a beginner and currently working on a project to convert CCDA files to FHIR using InterSystems IRIS. I have developed a web form to upload CCDA files, and I'm attempting to convert the uploaded CCDA files to FHIR. However, I am encountering an issue where the conversion process results in an empty entry.
Here's the Output it displays on HTML page:

0 9
0 47

Up until recently, I have been toying around with REST/FHIR capabilities but only internally. Now I have a request to make REST API calls outside of our Network.

I am using an RSA 4096 key, because Microsoft Active Directory Services which generates the signed certificate could not handle the Elliptical Key (ECC) when I put the request in.

0 0
0 62

Has anyone noticed weird behavior when upgrading to HealthShare Health Connect 2024.1?

Wednesday I upgraded our TEST environment from IRIS for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86-64) 2022.1.4 (Build 812_0_22913U) [HealthConnect:3.5.0-1.m1] [HealthConnect:3.5.0-1.m1] to IRIS for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86-64) 2024.1 (Build 267_2U) [HealthConnect:3.5.0-1.m1].

Some of our Business Processes have been throwing...

1 2
0 70
Question
· Jun 27
ZF(-100) and qpdf

Hi,

I have seen your post on using qpdf with the zf(-100) function and was wondering if you could be so kind to share an example line of code. I can use pdf from the DOS command line no problems with the following:

qpdf --encrypt test123 test123 256 -- c:\test\basement.pdf c:\test\basementenc.pdf

Trying the following from the iris terminal I get a RET=2 in messages.log and the PDF is not created.

d $ZF(-100,"/logcmd", "qpdf", "--encrypt test123 test123 256 --", "C:\test\basement.pdf", "c:\test\basementenc.pdf")

Kind Regards,

Jason

1 1
2 61

IRIS for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86-64) 2024.1 (Build 267_2U) Tue Apr 30 2024 16:06:39 EDT [HealthConnect:7.2.0-1.r1]

I have a use case where Epic is sending an A60 Allergy transaction is set at the Patient level, but we have a system called VIBE which needs the ADT at an Encounter level instead. Currently we store ADT information in a MS SQL database for years, and we are querying it to get the latest Account Number to insert into the ADT^A60 for VIBE.

0 2
0 57

Migrate to VS Code this summer with our comprehensive Basics and Advanced Features training courses.

George James Software is offering migration strategies and training to support the adoption of VS Code with InterSystems IRIS, IRIS for Health, HealthShare, and Caché. We're in the unique position of having deep knowledge and understanding of both InterSystems platforms and VS Code, through our regular contributions to VS Code itself.

2 0
1 95

Hi everyone,

We have successfully configured the Patient Index and are now looking to bring it to upper environments. Our plan is to export the Linkage Definition and import it into higher environments to avoid any manual work. However, I am having trouble finding an export option in the Linkage Definition Designer and locating the globals that hold this setup.

I would greatly appreciate any tips or guidance on how to export/import the Patient Index configuration between environments.

Thank you in advance!

0 4
0 55

There are often questions surrounding the ideal Apache HTTPD Web Server configuration for HealthShare. The contents of this article will outline the initial recommended web server configuration for any HealthShare product.

As a starting point, Apache HTTPD version 2.4.x (64-bit) is recommended. Earlier versions such as 2.2.x are available, however version 2.2 is not recommended for performance and scalability of HealthShare.

19 1
15 11K

I am actually new to IRIS, and we are DevOps/PowerShell/Ansible team. We want to achieve certain administration tasks like updating Memory, Heap size, Lock size etc., in Management Portal through PowerShell. Is there any way i can achieve this without out logging in into Management portal. Off course, we have namespace, user id and password details. We have installed ODBC drive and able to update tables in the IRIS database.

0 4
1 99

Hello community,

I guess this one will be easy to answer, but trial and error took me too long meanwhile, so I thought it might better to ask the experts.

I would like to get rid of %all rights for routine use at our productive environment. The things, that we have to do in routine are:

- Open productions and start / stop components
- Read messages and message logs
- Search and resend messages
- Deploy new Applications
- Edit settings and default settings
- Read database tables

0 2
0 71

Hello everyone,

Recently, I've been working on a Business Process that processes a large JSON FHIR message containing up to 50k requests in an array within the JSON.

Currently, the code imports the JSON as a dynamic object from the original message stream, obtains an iterator from it, and processes each request one at a time in a loop.

0 2
0 115

I'm trying to complete Inferno Service Base URL test for FHIR endpoint and I thought it wanted host.com/fhir/r4/.well-known/smart-configuration but I get header error below. Am I using the wrong Service Base URL List or am I missing something? I'm running 2021.2 HealthShare

ERROR <HSFHIRErr>InvalidAcceptSpec: No valid Accept data found (Accept header or _format parameter)
0 1
0 38

Hi,

I will try to explain my problem. I have a Main ZenPage on one server that has 2 buttons: each button will launch a different ZenPage on a separate server in an iFrame. All 3 servers have the same user.

Currently, the user logs in to the Main ZenPage, but when they click either button to launch the other ZenPage on the separate server they get the login screen again to login to that server.

Is there anyway I can pass the credentials from the Main ZenPage to the child ZenPages, so that the user doesn't have to login again? Thanks.

0 3
0 49

I am trying to work with the FHIR Object Model where I convert an incoming HL7v2 to SDA then FHIR. From here I would like to be able to process the FHIR Object by deserializing it to a Bundle object using the following code my problem is I keep on getting an error which is not explaining much about what is wrong with what I am doing any help will be appreciated thanks.

0 3
0 94

Hey Community,

Watch this video to get an overview of how UC Davis Health uses HealthShare and Smart on FHIR to integrate genomics results into medical records as interactive discrete result pages:

Genomics Data in HealthShare @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/A-IEsfaDcbY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
1 611

Beginning with the release of InterSystems IRIS® data platform 2022.3, InterSystems corrected the license enforcement mechanism to include REST and SOAP requests. Due to this change, environments with non-core-based licenses that use REST or SOAP may experience greater license utilization after upgrading.

0 0
0 199