I have a cube that lists services, processes, and operations information and wanted to make the names of the items more user-friendly to end users and to use a flag to determine which components would be displayed in the dashboard.

We created another table/cube that has a status flag (1/0) to determine whether we would look at the item, the existing name, and the human-readable name.

What is the best way to reference the data in the new cube from the original cube to use the human-readable name?

Thank you, LG

0 1
0 161
Question
· Dec 12, 2019
ComplexMap Riddle

Im usually pretty good at ComplexMaps and implemented a couple, but I have one that is stumping me on how I can implement it. My problem is I have no real "leading data" to key off of and need something else...

It goes a little bit like this:

D123456 THING1 THING2 THING3 THING4

D789101 THING1 THING2 THING3 THING4

0 1
0 160

Hi Developers!

This is the digest of new solutions and applications submitted to InterSystems OpenExchange in October 2019!

New applications in October 2019

simplemirror by Mario Sanchez Macias

This is a very simple docker-compose with a simple class that creates a mirror. It will create 2 folders (mirrorA and mirrorB) with the Iris installation files and mirror database MIRRORDB. Also creates a namespace MIRRORNS.

objectscript-rest-docker-template by Evgeny Shvarov

Very simple template to start development REST API with for persistent data in IRIS using Docker.

IRIS OAuth example by Dmitrii Kuznetsov

This is a template for InterSystems ObjectScript Github repository. The template goes also with a few files which let you immedietly compile your ObjecScript files in InterSystems IRIS Community Edition in a docker container

vscode-multi-connection by Dmitry Maslennikov

Example project, how to configure and use multiple connections in one namespace with VSCode-ObjectScript

iris-datatransform-unittest by Alberto Fuentes

IRIS Data Transform UnitTest Sample

SetEnv by Eduard Lebedyuk

Set Environment Variables

DocumentTemplate by Zenkov Artem

DocumentTemplate allows you to use ODT and DOCX files as templates for rendering reports or letters.

msgpack by Maks Atygaev

Implementation of MessagePack protocol where you need something more compact and speed then JSON. https://msgpack.org

Twitter Sentiment Analysis with IRIS by Amir Samary

Use IRIS Natural Language Processing and its interoperability capabilities to fetch realtime tweets and analyze their sentiment as well as their metadata.

Apache POI by Eduard Lebedyuk

ObjectScript part for apache-poi integration. Allows reading xlsx.

RabbitMQ adapter by Eduard Lebedyuk

InterSystems IRIS adapter for RabbitMQ

0 0
0 158

I learned about the Open Exchange tab here at Intersystems. I wanted to look at one of them, but when I clicked it, it tried to go to the site, then brought me back to openexchange.intersystems.com. I then saw a "not secure" icon in the browser bar. I tried this on IE, Chrome, and Firefox, and could never seem to get into the site to look at the site https://openexchange.intersystems.com/package/Cach%25C3%25A9Quality.

1 4
0 157

After creating a new dashboard the filters and favorites are not displaying on the left side.

The version info is as follows:

Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2017.2.1 (Build 801_3_18358U) Tue Jul 24 2018 16:38:29 EDT [HealthShare Modules:Core:15.032.8680 + Linkage Engine:15.032.8680 + Clinical Viewer:15.032.8680 + Active Analytics:15.032.8680

Thanks,

LG

0 3
0 155
Question
· Sep 5, 2019
Ambiguous sort column error

Hello,

I have a small SQL question.

Running an example queries in our Samples Namespace:

1. select top 5 Description,Category from Cinema.Film order by Category - runs fine no issues and returns 2 columns as expected

2. select top 5 * from Cinema.Film order by Category - runs fine no issues and returns 8 columns as expected

3. select top 5 Description,Category,* from Cinema.Film order by ID - runs fine no issues, and returns 10 columns, with my first 2 repeated

4. When I try to combine the first 2 queries:

0 4
0 153

Hi,

We recently moved our cache instance from windows 2012 to windows 2016 and when i try to now import % routines i'm getting the following error "Unable to obtain a write lock on this routine because either another user has the routine open for editing or you do not have write access to the database the routine is stored in. This item will be skipped."

0 2
0 152

Hi Developers!

This is the digest of new solutions and applications submitted to InterSystems OpenExchange in September 2019!

New applications in September 2019

web HERALD by Martin Weber

web HERALD is a Highly Extensible Rapid Application Development framework, the ultimate server-based platform for Caché Developers created by our inhouse Caché Developers.

objectscript-docker-template by Evgeny Shvarov

A simple template to start coding in InterSystems ObjectScript with preset dockerfile and settings for VSCode to start compiling and debugging.

angular-material-iris-starter by Sergey Shutov

A template project for Angular frontend with InterSystems IRIS. The main goal of this repository is to provide an up to date example of Angular application following all recent best practices

cache-iris-app-tools by Sergey Mikhailenko

Solution for technical support and DBMS administrator. View globals arrays, execute queries (including JDBC/ODBC), sending results to email as XLS files. Viewer class instances with СRUD editing. A few simple graphs on the protocols of the system.

IRIS OData Client by Sean Connelly

A simple IRIS client for connecting and consuming RESTful OData API services.

ObjectScript-Foreach by David Crawford

The beginnings of a foreach function equivalent in ObjectScript.

Kano MDM by Liudmyla Valerko

Kano MDM is an efficient Master Data Management software product with a complete set of features for successful implementation of interoperability solution.

Output-Capture by David Crawford

Captures the output of common objectscript terminal verbs, such as zwrite.

dasha-iris-adapter by Vladislav Chernyshov

Dasha.ai is a platform for designing human-like voice interactions to automate business processes.

This repository includes the first version of Dasha.ai IRIS Interoperability Adapter and demo Interoperability Production to show how to connect IRIS and Dasha.ai platform.

1 0
0 151
Question
· Apr 18, 2019
Importing a role

What is the process in importing a role from one server to another server?

Let's say Server A is our main server that we maintain all of our resources / roles / users. We would like to get these over to Server B, Server C, Server D, etc.

It looks like when we import, there are tables and resources left in the destination servers that are not in the source server. It looks like whatever was in the destination server that was not part of the source server was not deleted from the import.

0 2
0 145

Hi Community!

Here is a digest of the Developer Community postings in March 2019.

Most viewed

CachéQuality for VSCode now available 364

Studio debugger since 2018.1.1 149

Job Opportunity - Relocate from Europe to UK 137

InterSystems IRIS version 2019.1 released 127

Tar compress tool in ObjectScript 125

A Tutorial On WebSockets 122

Embedded SQL vs ObjectScript SQL. What do you prefer and why? 121

A Deep Learning Demo Kit with Python3 Binding to HealthShare (Part I) 118

Side Effects of Quit and Return Commands with $Increment, or "I.E.Repin. Unexpected..." 117

String to date 116

Behind the scene of isc-tar project 100

Using Docker with your InterSystems IRIS development repository 99

Global Data converted to CSV file 87

CSP: Dynamically Generated Table 79

Behind the scene of isc-tar project and story about Continuous Integration using Github Actions 66

Run A Deep Learning Demo with Python3 Binding to HealthShare (Part II) 62

Most voted

InterSystems Partnertag Österreich 2019 7

Adopted Bitmaps example now on Open Exchange 7

ObjectScript error handling snippets 7

Tar compress tool in ObjectScript 6

InterSystems DACH Symposium 2019 6

Synchronize Data with DSTIME 6

A Tutorial On WebSockets 4

CachéQuality for VSCode now available 3

A Deep Learning Demo Kit with Python3 Binding to HealthShare (Part I) 3

InterSystems IRIS version 2019.1 released 3

Most commented

CachéQuality for VSCode now available 36

HL7 message import to sql server 16

Studio debugger since 2018.1.1 12

Rule to validate SQL syntaxis 12

No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header issue with Cors 11

Cache docker image 9

Creating multiple Record Map Records from a single HL7 message 8

Quick way to check if an SSL/TLS configuration name is valid? 7

Sending Messages on the Top of Queue 7

Ensemble to Spring Boot Java app using RabbitMQ 6

Top 10 Authors to Follow by Views

Dmitry Maslennikov, Posts, 291

Zhong Li, Posts, 180

Lily Taub, Posts, 122

Alexey Maslov, Posts, 117

Evgeny Shvarov, Posts, 99

Ponnumani Gurusamy, Posts, 87

Robert Cemper, Posts, 85

Gevorg Arutunyan, Posts, 79

Pravin Barton, Posts, 61

Stuart Byrne, Posts, 40

Top 10 Experts to Follow

Eduard Lebedyuk, Answers, +8

Aviel Klausner, Answers, +7

Alexander Koblov, Answers, +4

Kyle Baxter, Answers, +4

Vitaliy Serdtsev, Answers, +4

Jeffrey Drumm, Answers, +4

David Van De Griek, Answers, +3

Stephen Canzano, Answers, +3

Dmitry Maslennikov, Answers, +2

Robert Cemper, Answers, +2

0 0
0 144

Hi Developers:

There's lots of news in this month's Developments newsletter for customers and partners. InterSystems made the Gartner Leaders Quadrant and ranked high in other analyst reports. There have been several major product releases. And the recent "AI Robotization (Python, R, Interoperability) for InterSystems IRIS"(Anton Umnikov, Eduard Lebedyuk, and Sergey Lukyanchikov) is now available on demand.

You can download the latest issue from our landing page.

0 0
0 142

Hi Developers!

This is the digest of new solutions and applications submitted to InterSystems OpenExchange in July 2019!

New Applications

Metrics example published by David Underhill

A simple example of collating database and license metrics

Dynamic SQL to Dynamic Object published by David Crawford

ObjectScript function to convert any SQL query into a dynamic object

Cogs JSON Class published by Sean Connelly

Convert JSON to and from InterSystems ObjectScipt classes

Objectscript Roman Numeral Converter published by David Crawford

Converts numbers into roman numerals using ObjectScript

Random Read IO Storage Performance Tool published by Tony Pepper

Random Read IO Performance Tool for InterSystems IRIS Database

Port published by Rubens Silva

Port is a VCS-agnostic Caché Studio utility to export or import Caché files based on projects instead of namespaces

Forgery published by Rubens Silva

An auxiliary tool used to mimic requests to %CSP.REST and Frontier Router-based classes.

Log Production Queue Counts published by Robert Hanna

A simple scheduled task and persistent table for logging production queue counts.

EnsDemo Iris installer published by Guillaume Rongier

ENSDEMO port to IRIS without HL7 and DICOM examples

Anti CSRF CSP published by David Crawford

A method for mitigating anti CSRF attacks on CSP derived API calls

Frontier published by Rubens Silva

%CSP.REST on steroids. Frontier is a REST framework made with the purpose of reducing boilerplate code and imposing a clean coding style

Python Gateway Samples published by Eduard Lebedyuk

Examples of PythonGateway Usage. Python Gateway for InterSystems Data Platforms

2 0
0 138