Hi Community!

We are pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems Interoperability Contest Kick-off Webinar! The topic of this webinar is dedicated to the Interoperability Contest.

In this webinar, we will talk about the interoperability capabilities of InterSystems IRIS, will do a demo of building the basic IRIS interoperability solution, and demo how to use the PEX. Also, we’ll discuss and answer the questions on how to build interoperability solutions using InterSystems IRIS and IRIS for Health.

Date & Time: Monday, November 2 — 10:00 AM EDT

Speakers:
🗣 @Stefan Wittmann, InterSystems Product Manager
🗣 @Eduard Lebedyuk, InterSystems Sales Engineer
🗣 @Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager

5 3
0 186

It's time to announce the Winners for March! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in March:

🥇 @Muhammad Waseem, HIS Team Lead, International Medical Center, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
🥈 @Robert Cemper, ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Austria
🥉 @YURI MARX GOMES, Software Architect, YM Services, Brazil

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

6 3
0 257

I have a case where I need to look up the NPI provider against an External MS SQL database to retrieve our Provider Identifier to send to a downstream system. In the past I would use a Business Process (BPL) to connect to the outside MS SQL via JDBC and get that information for me. But I was thinking instead of creating a BPL process to do this, would it be better just to link to the outside MS SQL database table to retrieve the information in a SQL statement within a DTL?

0 3
0 270

InterSystems announces its first preview, as part of the developer preview program for the 2023.2 release. This release will include InterSystems IRIS and InterSystems IRIS for Health.

Highlights

Many updates and enhancements have been added in 2023.2 and there are also brand-new capabilities, such as Time-Aware Modeling, enhancements of Foreign Tables, and the ability to use Ready-Only Federated Tables. Some of these features or improvements may not be available in this current developer preview.

0 3
0 258

Hi Developers!

Often solutions with InterSystems IRIS BI can turn into a quite big solution with dozens of pivots and dashboards.

With every new IRIS BI solution release we can add changes that could influence the behavior of existing pivots or dashboards so they stop working. For example if we change the dimension or measure name, forget deploying some cubes or subject areas, conduct refactoring via mass renaming of cubes and its elements etc some widgets could stop functioning.

6 3
1 240

I seem to be getting some odd behavior from Ensemble when searching using the extended Criteria options (VDoc Segment Field).

I'm searching for a specific range of test patients (for example, Surnames starting ZZZ) and I'm only getting back about half of what I know is there (and is verifiable by removing the search criteria and manually scrolling through the message viewer.

0 3
0 231

I have a service that uses the EnsLib.SOAP.InboundAdapter, and I seem to be facing an odd problem.

Our clinical document system sent a request which contained a word document in base64, and was presented with the error "ERROR #6253: Datatype validation failed for tag payload (ending at line 1 character 2111). Unexpected tag <ClinicalDocument> found."

I took a look at the word document sent, and found it contained an image which made the document size about 4MB larger than the average document.

0 3
0 410
Question
· Mar 13, 2018
idx and cache

I am new to cache. idx is a language for cache database? we have cache database on aix and planning to move to linux, but i was told only aix is supported since idx only works on aix. can someone help me to understand?

thank you very much.

Hope

0 3
0 729

Hello everyone!

Some time ago, I changed the configuration in SQL Runtime Statistic to "Turn on Stats code generation to gather stats at the Open and Close of a query". With this change, the CACHE base (cache/mgr/cache/) has grown a lot to reach 198GB.

Yesterday, I returned the configuration of SQL Runtime Statistic to the default which is "Turn off Stats code generation" and the cache base is no longer growing.

My question is?

0 3
0 174
Question
· Sep 5, 2023
VSCode interop

When we add a new class in VSCode, the name automatically is set to <Folder>.<Filename>.

Because we are doing interoperability, we remove the default and type "interop" to get assistance on creating the class. This works fine on some machines, however on others it generates:

0 3
0 243

I have a CSP REST web application where I'm using delegated authentication via basic authentication in the REST calls. When I do a call to the web app with correct user credentials, I get a CSPSESSIONID cookie back representing the CSP session, which has started for the user I'm logged in with.

And when I want to log out/end the CSP session with the "CacheLogout=end" query parameter, I get a 401 Unauthorized code back. But the csp session itself does get terminated, which means the logout call was successful.

0 3
0 543

Hey Developers,

We decided to extend the registration period for the InterSystems FHIR Accelerator Programming Contest and voting will start only on Thursday, June 3! The voting period will last until Sunday, June 6.

So, don't forget to support the best solutions built using the InterSystems IRIS FHIR Accelerator Service (FHIRaaS) on AWS.

➡️ Vote here from June 3rd to June 6th!

How to vote and what's new?

2 3
0 237

Currently I have a program that is going to be used to compare global nodes between namespaces. Using nested FOR statements I am stepping through global nodes and comparing between the namespaces, if the global values are different I then parse the node comparing each delimited segment.

This is working.

I want to now be able to set what global I am in as a variable to expand on this concept.

Program architecture

0 3
0 211