To deploy a DeepSee solution, the docs recommend that you define a namespace on the reporting (mirror) server, and "define mappings to access the application data, application code, DeepSee cube definitions, and DeepSee data on this server". (http://docs.intersystems.com/ens20152/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=D2IMP_ch_overview#D2IMP_overview_architecture)

1 3
0 292
Question
· Sep 7, 2018
Returning to Cache'

Ive been asked to investigate Intersystems Cache' for a new software initiative and was hoping to be able to download a limited-use or dev license to kick the tires but I need it for a couple of specific OS builds. AIX and Linux (CENTOS). I don't see a place to download specific versions, other than Windows, various builds of Unix and that's about it. Can someone give me some guidance on how to make sure I'm downloading the right item to build some test instances with?

thank you in advance :)

tom

0 3
0 291
Question
· Aug 13, 2019
Dashboard - Line Graph

Hello,

I want to create a dashboard with a line graph that shows system availability over time. I used this code to create a Dashboard:

Set tItem = ##class(%DeepSee.UserLibrary.Link).%New()
                Set tItem.fullName = "Availability"
                Set tPage = "Availability.UI.CSVImport.zen"
                Set tItem.href = $system.CSP.GetPortalApp($namespace,tPage)_tPage
                Set tItem.title = "Availability"
                Set tSC = tItem.%Save()
0 7
0 291

Hi Community,

The new video from Global Summit 2019 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Leveraging Containers for DevOps

https://www.youtube.com/embed/i02IfQnk5zE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 291

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems AI contest!

Date & Time: Friday, July 30, 2021 – 11:00 AM EDT

What awaits you at this Virtual Meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • An open discussion about technologies being used. Q&A. Plans for the next contests.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/27vE9o9U3nM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 2
0 291

Hi

We have ODBC 32bit Encryption working on our database with a SSLDEFs.ini file. However 64 bit ODBC Encryption will not work and give generic error, same error if the ini file is not there for 32BIT.

We have copied the ini file to the 64bit folder? Any ideas please?

thanks

0 2
0 291

The use of Source Code Control systems in development is important. And there are a few systems known in the world, like GIT, SVN (Subversion), Perforce, Mercurial. Where the most popular nowadays is the git. Using it is very useful in many cases, but mostly it depends on the code as text, which can be compared between commits, branches, or versions of releases and so on.

1 0
0 291
Question
· Feb 1, 2019
Message Bank Usage

Hi

Has anyone implemented the message bank functionality in particular in the UK and if so what are your experiences of it in particular for custom messages? We are thinking of using it as our long term store and would like any feedback on it. We use a mix of REST web services, custom messages, HL7v2 and FHIR messaging within the Health area (NHS Trust to be exact).

I would also be interested in which version you implemented this upon.

Thanks

Ian

0 1
0 291

Hi,

We are using Cache to generate HTML pages (complete with Javascript), which we are reading in an Android phone App's WebView.

If, when we generate HTML as follows:

<html>

<body bgcolor='red'>

Hello World

</body>

</html>

Reading this is iPad gets what you would expect, a red page with Hello World written in it.

However in Android phone, the page is both white and blank.

0 16
0 291

I've faced a problem that happens while debugging a process in VSCode. It doesn't seem to matter if this is in a container, on my development VM, or against a locally installed version of IRIS. The problem seems to be mostly with X12 Documents.

So, in a debug session, I can dump out a value to the debug console and it loos correct. The same variable in VSCode appears to be some uninitialized memory location.

In the interactive debugger window:

0 4
0 291

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn how the upcoming Healthcare Action Engine will combine event detection, complex logic, and a notification framework to improve synchronous and asynchronous notifications:

Healthcare Action Engine and CDS Hooks: Sneak Peek @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9pXpEjZbua8

2 0
0 291

Hi Community!

Check the new video of the week on the InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Adding Alchemy to Unstructured Data

https://www.youtube.com/embed/GAN8l8hQGXc

2 0
0 291

Hi everyone,

I am talking from Brazil and we have one very important customer that requested our support to find a consultant, deeply specialized in Cache that could work with us attending this customer. It has a tons of data and its core application is based on Cache.

If you are interested send me an email with the subject title - Cache consultant opportunity - and we will make contact with you. The main request is how strong are your skills in cache and it would be considered a differentiator if you are a portuguese speaker.

Regards - Helberth Cavalcante.

3 2
0 291

Kidney Disease can be discovered from some parameters well known to the medical community. In this way, in order to help the medical community and computerized systems, especially AI, the scientist Akshay Singh published a very useful dataset for training ML algorithms in the detection/prediction of kidney disease. This publication can be found on the largest and best known data repository for ML, Kaggle at https://www.kaggle.com/datasets/akshayksingh/kidney-disease-dataset.

2 0
0 291