Hey Community,

This demonstration shows how complex data message flows are handled within a healthcare integration solution. See how to use a business process to receive and transmit messages between applications:

Message Flow in an Integration Solution

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XkWQhTjLkF8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 246
Question
· Aug 18, 2016
Read only Async mirror setup

I have setup an async reporting mirror member with Read only access. My problem is that if I try to do any sql reporting against that data I am getting errors. I am sure that this is because the DB is read only, but I had assumed that setting up a reporting mirror would handle this.

I there a setting or mapping I am missing?

0 7
0 665

Hi Community!

New "Coding Talk" video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

How to Submit Your InterSystems Solution, Connector or Library to Open Exchange

https://www.youtube.com/embed/duAVaIEeXS8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 167

Hi Community,

I am trying to remove a duplicate OBX from a result, but I am running into some issues. Let me explain.

First I had a OBX where the observation Value had the blood type in it and the following OBX had the result in it.

The clients wants the blood type and the result in one field. therefore I merged / concatenated the observation values of the two OBX's.

I tried removing the OBX:2 but just cant take the whole segment out.

please see examples below

This is the result.

0 4
0 571

SET ^||fruit(1)="apple",^||fruit(4)="banana",^||fruit(8)="cherry"
SET ^||fruit(1,1)="Macintosh",^||fruit(1,2)="Delicious",^||fruit(1,3)="Granny Smith"
SET ^||fruit(1,2,1)="Red Delicious",^||fruit(1,2,2)="Golden Delicious"
SET ^||fruit="Fruits"
ZWRITE ^||fruit

^||fruit="Fruits"
^||fruit(1)="apple"
^||fruit(1,1)="Macintosh"
^||fruit(1,2)="Delicious"
^||fruit(1,2,1)="Red Delicious"
^||fruit(1,2,2)="Golden Delicious"
^||fruit(1,3)="Granny Smith"
^||fruit(4)="banana"
^||fruit(8)="cherry"

0 4
0 502

Hi,

Is there a way to find the median in Intersystems Cache SQL? I know it is not available as an aggregate function. Also in SQL Server I could try something like:

SELECT
(
 (SELECT MAX(Score) FROM
   (SELECT TOP 50 PERCENT Score FROM Posts ORDER BY Score) AS BottomHalf)
 +
 (SELECT MIN(Score) FROM
   (SELECT TOP 50 PERCENT Score FROM Posts ORDER BY Score DESC) AS TopHalf)
) / 2 AS Median

However, there is no PERCENT Keyword in Cache as well. Any suggestions?

Thanks

0 4
0 335
Question
· Sep 13, 2019
Mirror Problem with SSL

I'm trying to create a simple mirror with two Cachés 2016.2.1.803 Instances,

but after i create the mirror with the primary and try to connect the fallouver server, i receive the following message:

ERRO #2071: Erro ao recuperar informações do conjunto espelho para 'BPLUS'. Erro: Connection failed: Unexpected error: <READ>SSLServer+191^MIRRORCTL

i'm not using ssl on this configuration, tried with arbiter and without, same effect.

Tried with Caché 2018.1 and Caché 2016.2.1, same problem.

Some tips?

Best,

0 2
0 805

I was curious if application partners were developing their own task managers for scheduling background tasks, or using the built in task schedule that is part of the Cache platform.

For those that are using the Cache task manager, what has been your method for distributing default tasks that your application needs during initial install as well as upgrades? Are you distributing an export of the %SYS.Task object, or perhaps you are distributing an installation script that adds a task to the task scheduler when it is first run?

0 3
0 3.1K

Hi guys,

Environment:
Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2017.2.1 (Build 801U) Wed Dec 6 2017 09:07:51 EST
Platform:
Windows Server 2016
We have mapped 6 Databases for Shadowing to shadow/backup server with same kind of environment and platform.
The process for shadowing is growing or keeps on running in back round, not sure whether it will die or not - refer screenshot

We want to know how many process does cache instance will take for one database shadowing

0 2
0 299

Hi community,

I created a business operation class using the FTP Outbound Adapter, and it works when configured for SFTP but when I try to use it for FTPS, it does not work as expected. The connection is established, it creates the file on the destination server but then is disconnected in the middle of the transfer and the PutStream returns 0 and never seems to finish the write of the file. Anyone have any idea of what's happening or any steps I can try to troubleshoot?

Thanks in advance.

Info:

0 2
0 648

Hello,

lets have two abstract %Persistent classes A,B with NoExtent keyword (storing data in separate globals for each subclass).

Class A Extends %Persistent [Abstract, NoExtent]

{

}

Class B Extends %Persistent [Abstract, NoExtent]

{

Property Aref As A;

}

Let B class reference the A class. Since the A class has no extent the reference wont work in subclasses. It wont be even usable in SQL. Is it possible to solve this problem? Whats the recommended way to deal with references/relationships using NoExtent?

0 6
0 245

Hi Community!

Please welcome the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Optimizing Your SQL Queries

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Gx6-_fLrsjw

0 0
0 259

Hi guys,

I have a %Time filed with (Format=1) to allow showing hh.mm.ss and the field is showing fine in display mode eg:

it should show 00:07:30 but the seconds are cut off from it as below :

0 8
0 225

We are finally planning to migrate some ancient Caché applications that are run on Caché 5.0.21 to a new server with Caché 2016.2.0 or so.

I wonder if we could use Shadowing between those to keep the data on the new server up to date?

We would copy the Caché backup from the old environment to the new and do a RESTORE there and then start shadowing.

I know than 5.0.21 is no more officially supported by ISC.

0 5
0 654

Hello!
There is a class query “MemberStatusList” in the SYS.Mirror class that I would like to call from a .NET client application.
I know that means that there is also a generated class method called MemberStatusListFunc.
What is the best way if any exist to call them from a .NET application?
Just see if anything responded I tried using something like

IRIS iris = IRIS.CreateIRIS(conn);
var returnValue = iris.ClassMethodString("%SYSTEM.Mirror", "MemberStatusList", "NAMEOFTHEMIRROR")
---

0 4
0 355

Hi All,

I have been given the following xml class file with objectscript code that has methods that I need for file conversions. These method implementations will do necessary conversions but I don't know how to add it to Iris studio and run it as a task or maybe if it must be put on any location and call each method from the terminal and even if so how do I then call it.

Please advise how to go about this.

0 6
0 227

Hi Everyone,

Please welcome the new Global Summit 2019 video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

InterSystems IRIS and Intel Optane Memory

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6h-krzT2CHw

0 0
0 283

Hi Guys,

How do I add another tablepane or gridview to make my tablepane look like expandable and collapses back as in the below pic?

so basically I would like to add a child tablepane or gridview for each row that populate the related details for it.

0 1
0 167