Have you heard interesting things about Atelier, the InterSystems Eclipse plugin, and want to learn more?

Join @Michelle Stolwyk, a software developer at InterSystems, for Enter a New Era with Atelier, a webinar in which she shows how Atelier can simplify your development workflow. She also discusses the feature priorities InterSystems has for Atelier and even explains how your feedback can affect these priorities!

Do you have questions for Michelle following the webinar? Feel free to post them below!

6 3
0 442

I have one in my testing environment. According to https://community.intersystems.com/post/licensing-ubuntu-and-suse-20171-and-later, I should move to native Ubuntu build with 2017.2. So I downloaded Cache for UNIX (Ubuntu Server LTS for x86-64) 2017.2.1 and tried to update my existing 2015.1.4 installation. What I got was:

Upgrade from lnxsusex64 platform is not allowed.

0 4
0 345
Question
· Mar 5, 2018
Send txt file thourgh TCP

Hi,

I'm trying to send a txt file over TCP.

The txt file contains lines, every line has a fixed length : 179 characters , however it seems that this length vary while sending it!

So, I need to send the content of the txt file as it is without adding anything.

I'm using as operation EnsLib.TCP.PassthroughOperation.

I need your help please.

Thanks !

0 3
0 474

Hi Guys,

Can you please advise on the below queries.

Query 1:

Example 1:

S a="345",b="arun",c="kumar",d="hi",e="yello",f="orange"

Example 2:

S a="345"

S b="arun"

S c="kumar"

S d="hi"

S e="yello"

S f="orange"

Can you please advise me, which one is performance wise is better.

Query 2:

Example 1:

S:a=1 R="Arun"

Example 2:

I a=2 R="Arun"

Please advise me, which one is giving better performance in this.

0 11
0 960
Question
· Mar 2, 2018
$zt

Can anyone guide me where is the documentation for $zt?

The google seems suggest it may be "$ztime" or "$ztrap".

Thanks.

0 3
0 552

Hi, Community!

I have some good news for you!

I'm pleased to announce that Robert Cemper is a new Developer Community Moderator for 2018 year!

Robert joined DC in June 2017 and is responsible for a significant amount of experience, best practices and deep skills in InterSystems technology presented here in InterSystems Developer Community!

Congratulations, Robert! And thanks for your Yes to work as Moderator in InterSystems Community!

9 5
0 495

Hi, Community!

Enjoy a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Persistence in a World of Containers

https://www.youtube.com/embed/cs_PH9BSxzE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 286
Question
· Feb 26, 2018
Copy Files

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to Remove file from a location to another similar to CUT & Past function, I'm using this :

s file=##class(%File).%New()
 d file.CopyFile(File,ArchivePath)
 d file.Delete(File)

and the copying is happening but not the Deleting, and help pls?

Thanks

0 16
0 2.3K
Article
· Feb 26, 2018 2m read
M:N Relationship

If you have worked with Caché Objects,
You know already all about Relationships (one:many , parent:child) ...
But you will not find a word on many:many relationships in the docs.

But I met the question quite often from new adopters of Caché objects:
"Is it possible to implement many:many relationships ?" YES - of course !

12 7
0 1.1K

Reasonably new to Ensemble but have a requirement to take a HL7 message and send to a external source using a HTTP Post. I already have built an operation that will post a stream forwarded to it but was wondering if there was a shortcut for copying a complete HL7 Message (including end of segment and end of message) into a stream without having to parse through the whole message segments individually. Any pointers would be much appreciated.

0 1
0 839

I have a service that uses the EnsLib.SOAP.InboundAdapter, and I seem to be facing an odd problem.

Our clinical document system sent a request which contained a word document in base64, and was presented with the error "ERROR #6253: Datatype validation failed for tag payload (ending at line 1 character 2111). Unexpected tag <ClinicalDocument> found."

I took a look at the word document sent, and found it contained an image which made the document size about 4MB larger than the average document.

0 3
0 414
Question
· Feb 26, 2018
How export data using query

Hi, iam newbie on caché database.

Iam trying, export data from query.

I read in some article that is not so simple.

So I create a view then a execute a query insert into select statement.

I have problem to know the job progress. I execute an hour ago and nothing happened.

Iam using intersystems web IDE.

Thanks for help!

0 6
0 384

I am setting up a new Caché instance and I have managed to configure it where Caché username/password is required to initiate the Caché session:

csdfalsdkfjf@fra23e234sco:/opt/labmed/test/test81/proc$ csession cache1

Node: frxxco, Instance: CACHE1

Username:

I cannot find the setting in the management console that allows for unauthenticated login to a Caché session. Any help is much appreciated.

0 4
0 1.4K

Hi,

Getting below error on newly installed cache version 2017.2. This is running fine on another instance.

Q00QUASAR:TEST1>D $system.OBJ.CompileAll()

Detected 1229 errors during compilation in 145.4s.

Instance name:TEST2>D $system.OBJ.CompileAll()

Detected 202 errors during compilation in 211.7s.

Instance name:TEST3>D $system.OBJ.CompileAll()

Detected 784 errors during compilation in 186.6s.

TEST2>do $System.OBJ.CompilePackage("Calendar")

Compilation started on 02/25/18 17:21:33 with qualifiers ''

0 1
0 1.1K

I was running the %File:FileSet class query, with my development user, but I am unable to run this query for an application user. Does anyone know what resource or service is needed to run this query? Assume the user has access to a certain directory on the file system needed for the query.

On second though, having tried almost all the available resources and services, perhaps the user doesn't have access to the directory. How to tell when the error is this:

0 13
0 626

Hello guys,

I'm working on a Healthshare project . I am using a patient message Flow for Inbound SDA Data in an Edge Gateway.

The patients are created , i manage to found them on the Patient search screen. However , when i request clinical data display on the clinical viewer, i do find the patient but no clinical data is visible on the clinical viewer, eventhough the SDA object exists on HS.Registry.Patient table .

So i checked the data flow , and i found that there is an error when the Edge Gateway Receives a Clinical Data Request :

0 2
0 656

I have a 2GB CSP.log file that I need to investigate.

I'm using a %Stream.FileCharacter() object to open the file and then using the .FindAt() to search for a particular string.

I'm seeing the FindAt() stop after processing 49m characters?

Here is my code:

k
s stream=##class(%Stream.FileCharacter).%New()
d stream.LinkToFile("d:\csp.log")
s x=""
s i=0
s j=0
w stream.Rewind()
w stream.AtEnd
w stream.SizeGet()
while(stream.AtEnd=0){set i=stream.FindAt(-1,"Invalid password",x)+i  set j=j+1}
w stream.AtEnd
w i
w j

Which gives the following output:

0 7
0 730

Developers,

I am working with a CSP page with among other fields a checkbox.

Based on the checkbox I want to populate a drop-down box with specific options with a server side method using &html<....>.

I have the status of the checkbox in a javascript var.

Can I access this var or maybe the checkbox setting in the server side method?

Basically how do I know the status of the checkbox to populate the drop-down box correctly?

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Jacques

0 5
0 1.3K