Consider the below scenario:

1. HL7 Service -> Process

2. DTL makes a call to a webservice (Post) via a REST operation via SendRequestSync call.

a. if the post is successful, end the DTL

b. if the server that hosts the webservice is down, i would like to keep retrying with the same message and not lose any messages in the queue.

does a simple "quit 0" at the DTL will rollback the message and will retry? please let me know how not to lose any messages if the webservice server is down.

Appreciate it.

1 8
1 493

Hoping someone can help.

I need to convert a timestamp from the following format (YYYYMMDDhhmmss e.g. 20160105125915) to UTC time in the same format.

I presume I need to convert it to the system format ( like $HOROLOG ) and then use something like ConvertTimeStampToHorolog or perhaps LocalWithZTIMEZONEtoUTC but not sure of the syntax.

Thanks,

Conor

0 8
0 3.7K

Hi Community,

There is any way that I can use Studio Source Control in Atelier, or adapt it to use?

We have a solution based on Studio Source Control, and I cannot make it works with Atelier, I can not even see the classes .

Thanks,

Andrei L. Nenevê

0 8
0 775

Hello,

I want to process more requests per second in Ensemble 2015 (soap service). My problem is in a business process that makes a great transformation. I thought that I can put its group size to 4 (the current value is 1), or put 4 business processes and apply, for example, the round-robin algorithm.
Which alternative is better?

0 8
0 480

I created a DTL to do HL7 mapping. The test function in the tools works the DTL perfectly but when used by the rule in my business process, the OBX segments are stripped and the MRN is gone. The assigning authority and ID type are added into the PID but the actual patient MRN is blank (3.1 value).

Here is the source code.

0 8
0 695

Hi, folks!

I'm sending emails with %Net.MailMessage.

How can I add a new line for the email body?

The code is:

dim msg as %Net.MailMessage = ##class(%Net.MailMessage).%New()
set msg.Charset="UTF-8"
do msg.TextData.Write("Dear  "_Username)
do msg.TextData.Write("Line1")
do msg.TextData.Write("Line2")
And I'm getting in email:
Dear UserLine1Line2

How can I get:

Dear User

Line1

Line2
0 8
0 1.7K

Hi, Community!

Is there an option to get an archived file of globals in one command. Say for:

Do $System.OBJ.Export("Class1*D.GBL,Class2*D.GBL","data_gbl.xml")

get something like:

Do $System.OBJ.Export("Data*D.GBL","data_gbl.gz","gzip")

And also to have the convenient one click way to import it to the namespace via terminal or Control Panel?

If anyone already has this module, share please?

It would be very convenient for import/export/continuous integration purposes cause globals can be really heavy.

0 8
0 841

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is any way to trigger the compilation of a class based on the compilation of another (unrelated) class. For example:

Class 1 = test.class

Class 2 = test.class.type.one

Class 3 = test.class.type.two

Every time class 2 or class 3 is compiled in Studio I would like to have class 1 automatically compiled as well.

The reason I need this is because class 1 has a method with CodeMode set to objectgenerator which generates some code based on what is found in classes 2 and 3.

0 8
0 661

Hello,

I work with trigger and I need afeter update make INSERT into LogTable value of prorerty of saved class. This is what i have in this monent.

S className = ..%ClassName(1)
S cls=##class(%Dictionary.CompiledClass).%OpenId(className)
F i = 1:1:cls.Properties.Count() {
S prop = cls.Properties.GetAt(i)
S propName = prop.Name
S value={propName*N}
}

How Can I get value given "prop".

0 8
0 557
Question
· Oct 15, 2017
HL7 Email Operation

Dear All,

I'm to create a HL7 business operation that uses the Enslib.Email.OutboundAdapter to create and use AttachStream() to create a file attachment of the HL7 contents, using the RawContent property of a Enslib.HL7.Message.

The class compiles okay, however when I send a message to the class I get the following error:

0 8
0 975
Question
· Nov 19, 2017
Force inner select to be executed

I have a query that I am attempting to run, but inner query is being rolled up into the overall query - per the optimizer (and jobexam observation). While I know that if the inner query runs first, I will eliminate a number of records (making the result set smaller, and return quicker).

Just an example of what I am attempting to do:

0 8
0 413

Good day, every process in my software is about to update 3 specific globals in row when the process is called to do some job. I need to guarantee that during updating of those globals with multiple processes there is only one process that is actually working with those globals. Moreover I need my globals unreadable if other process is in critical area.

Example:

1 8
0 686
Question
· Nov 20, 2017
Cache ODBC - Access Denied

Hello,

I'm working on integrating a Cache database into an existing .NET project of mine. I'm trying to execute certain queries utilizing the Cache ODBC driver. The first error I ran into was "[S1000] [Cache ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 417] Access Denied". The part that's throwing me for a loop though is that the application ran ~200 successful queries before I started getting that. After some of those Access Denied errors, they turned into "[Cache ODBC][State : S1T00][Native Code 450] Request timed out due to user timeout". This was all with the regular (2.5?) driver.

0 8
0 9.3K

Hi,

My doubt is about the SQL Query in Caché:

I don't want to take all results from the table and orgainze them manually, for example: I have a table with 50 records, but I only want to select 10 records, being from tenth until the twentieth and this without knowing their IDs.

So, how can I do this, without losing performance, there is any way?

1 8
1 3.1K

Currently, we have an application running in one namespace ("Database B") that has globals and routines mapped to another database ("Database A"). After enforcing clean up on Database A, we found that 90% of the disk is free. We would like to compact Database A and release the unused space. However, we are running OpenVMS, which seems to be the issue.

For databases consisting of only globals, we are able to use ^GBLOCKCOPY; however, we need to ensure that the routines and mappings are also copied.

1 8
0 1K

I'd like to have production specific settings for different environments (OTAP). I have set the system default settings on my production to override the default settings. However, this does not seem to work. It is my understanding that the system default settings override the settings I have set on the production (I thought I heard my Sales Engineer say this). However, reading the documentation I am not sure of this reading either. However, when I clear the values for the adapters on my production my system default settings are still not apply.

0 8
0 825