My group needs to be able to monitor items / tasks, and let a non-management-portal user see the monitoring. Is it possible to run DeepSee queries on Production items? I feel like I should not be recreating the production environment or the task manager just so that I can query on the items that are running, and on their states (like "successful" or "send email").

Also, I need to log custom events for each task, and I'm running into difficulties with the task manager in this regard; hence the question about using the Production instead, but querying it.

0 1
0 313

Hi,

I have Healthshare/Ensemble version 2015.2.1.

I created Business Operation in my ENSDEMO namespace that will connect to an external REST endpoint to send data to this external REST Service.

I also created an http service in Home>Healthshare>Service Registry, under the Service Type: http. I entered the REST endpoint Name, Host, SSL Configuration, and URL.

0 1
0 627
Question
· Mar 17, 2017
ErrNoResponseClass Explanation?

I'm pretty new to Ensemble and Cache, and I ran into an error today that I haven't seen before: "ErrNoResponseClass: No Response Classname is assigned for Request class <<someNumber>>". I haven't found much documentation about this beyond the Ensemble Error Codes document, which is essentially just a duplicate of the information I can see in the error message when this problem occurs. Is there any further information about this error and the conditions that cause it? Or perhaps what the <<someNumber>> value represents?

0 1
0 239
Question
· Jul 16, 2017
How to index a class

Hi

I have two persistent classes defined. Lets call it Parent and Child.

Child class is one of the property of Parent Class.

I would like to define a index on Child class.

So what is the default behaviour I defined a index on a non simple data type member?

Any possibility that I could customized the behaviour ? For example. Child class has three properties.

Could I configure the index to index any combinations of these three properties?

Thanks for your help.

0 1
0 575

There is a finite list of date formats that users want to use to enter a date in a form. These formats include single digits for month and day and double digits for year. The field is represented by a dateText control.

How would one get to allow a dateText control to accept multiple date formats ? I see only 3 listed here, do those include using single digits for month and day ?

0 1
0 448

In Studio you can open class with typing / pasting full classname Ctrl+O dialogs filenamebox.

in Open Atelier Class/Routine Dialog (Ctrl+Shift+T) you can't give full class name (package.class) and

when typing only classname part it does not give you any hint about package of those classes it shows.

Its' a bit frustrating when we can have ( and we have) lot of classess named similarily in different packages

and we have lot of packages so the tree crawling is a bit slow.

0 1
0 248
Question
· Apr 3, 2017
Weekend

how to exclude weekend(Friday) in sql statement i trade use select datediff(WK,date1,date2) but not working even i chose (Dialect mssQL)

Thank You

0 1
0 324

There is a large file that needs to be processed, with over 500 000 rows. Each row needs to be verified for various data and then all the results collated and reported into a single report. What is the most efficient way to do this? I tried calling the processing function with Job , where each function jobbed off would report results to a different node of a common global. But the jobbed functions are not updating their respective rows even though I am passing the global name and root node. What is the most efficient way to process this large file?

0 1
0 1.1K
Question
· Aug 5, 2017
Problem with terminal font

I don't know what a problem with my cache cube terminal, but cyrillic text is not displayed correctly.

I have some terminal program with cyrillic menus, dialogs and other text and all those items are displayed wrong (unknown symbols like on the image).

How can I solve this problem?

0 1
0 363

I have a process that I am trying to duplicate from SQL Integration Services (SSIS) into Ensemble so that the rest of my team can help support any issues that may happen.

This particular job creates multiple dictionary files, but for each one of the dictionary files it creates, it also creates a control file that tells the vendor what to process.

0 1
0 445

We have a program set up in the HealthShare Facility Registry. And we have some patients enrolled into this program. In the HealthShare Registry management, we set up following consent policy for this facility (we call it program), Default Block Except: Block data except for the groups specified below, unless overridden by patient. There is no program in the Selected Programs so the consent should be applied to everybody.

0 1
0 617

I have a tablePane ZEN Component and I am trying to get a filter running on the Specimen Id / Lab Number. The SQL is fairly complex with 3 UNION ALL statements joining 4 tables and a couple of lookup tables.

How would I get the filter on SpecId to work for my tablePane? It's not automatically applying the filter for me so I think I need code something.

0 1
0 402