InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,109 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Using Variables in InterSystems ObjectScript

https://www.youtube.com/embed/AA1QA9roDCw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 143

Hello,

I have been struggling and could use some help as I think I'm burnt. I am trying to change a Textual 2.5.1 OBX;5 with multiple iterations to a simple non-iterating outbound result. I have played around with $piece but can't seem to get it to work. The outcome I would like is for OBX;5 to look like this: |Positive| and currently it looks like this: |Positive~_~_~_~_~|. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

0 3
0 428

Good day, I would like to find out the size of Caché ObjectScript variable in order to guarantee that my program will not leak, equally in terminal and Caché globals. For example how huge number I can store in that variable ? And what happen in Caché when variable will leak ? How is this behavior treated? (how much memory is reserved for common variable?)

Thanks in advance for your answers.

0 2
0 665

Hi,

I have two versions of Cache running on two separated servers. In one server, the version is 2018.1, and have the web application 'api/atelier', and the other server the version is 2016.1.

The question is, can I export the web application 'api/atelier' from 2018.1 and import/install it on 2016.1 version?

Thanks!

0 6
0 337

I am working with Caché Relationships.

I know how to iterate through the One side of the relationship and for each One iterate through all the various Manys.

What I have been trying to figure out, is the code (I can put into a Class) that will start at the top of the Manys, iterate down and for each of the Manys, pull the associated One.

I can do this with SQL or Globals, but I want to use only Class type code.

Is that clear? Any help?

0 6
0 533
Question
· Dec 12, 2022
IRIS Runtime Environment

Hello community.

I have project on IRIS.

I am trying to make application deployable.

The Idea is to have 1 file that customer can download and run. For now I realize that whole intersysytems developer kit that includes Studio, terminal acts as runtime environment (Like Java has JDK).

Is it possible to wrap my project to 1 archive (Back to Java example .war or .jar) and run it on some application server (like Tomcat) without Studio etc..?

Thank you!

0 5
0 273
Question
· Jul 21, 2017
Ens.StreamContainer

Hi All,

I am fairly new to Ensemble and I wanted to know I have inbound business service (EnsLib.File.PassthroughService) which is looking for pdf files once it finds a pdf file (within the business process) it needs to find the associated xml file which would be in the same directory. Once both of these files are found they need to be sent to the business operation and deleted from the source (EnsLib.File.PassthroughOperation).

0 9
0 1.4K

Hi,

I have a test version of Cache installed on my laptop, but I cannot get logged into the database. I think my ID may be locked due to too many password failure attempts. I have not changed the Admin password or SuperUser password. Does anyone know what the default password would be for the Admin and/or SuperUser Id's? Or if someone knows how I can get in and unlock/reset my password, it would be much appreciated??

Thanks,

Larry Cardinal

Happy New Year to all

0 6
0 298
Question
· Jul 16, 2020
Ensemble namespace permission

Hi,

I am attempting to set up a security role for our support team so they can have read access to the production and messages.

I have given the role RW rights on the resource associated with the database. However, when I log into Management Portal and select "Ensemble", the "Available Ensemble namespaces" list is empty.

What permissions do i need to set to be able to navigate to the production?

Thanks in advance,

Carl

Edit:

0 8
0 754

Hi,

A device is sending me HL7 messages (ORM^O01)

the framing is set to "None"

and i get the following error:

3 Segments
Build Map Status = 'ERROR <EnsEDI>ErrMapRequired: Missing required PID element at segment 2 (PID)'
'ERROR <EnsEDI>ErrMapRequired: Missing required OBR element at segment 2 (PID)'
'ERROR <EnsEDI>ErrMapSegUnrecog: Unrecognized Segment 2:'PID' found after segment 1 (MSH)'

i seems that there framing chars in at the beginning and end of each segment

(in Hex)

0 3
0 634

Until this week, my customer had Ensemble writing HL7 messages to my TCP listener, working fine on ageing physical servers (Windows Server 2003, Caché 2009). They had four app servers (app1, app2, app3 and app4) with an overarching DNS simply called "app". Ensemble was connecting to "app:port", and it somehow found whichever of the four app servers my background listener was running on, and the interface worked fine for 10+ years.

0 4
0 261

I have the following servers in IRIS mirror set:
Arbiter; isc_agent only
LIVETC01; IRIS DB full install; Primary
LIVETC02; IRIS DB full install; Backup

A couple of days ago IRIS hung.
The application using LIVETC01 DB stopped functioning.

I'm trying to find out the sequence of events leading up to the failure.

0 2
0 257

Hi,

I've added a REST service which worked fine on our test system but failed on the production environment because UnknownUser does not have %All set and I really don't want it set on production (in fact I've also switched it off on test).

Is there a way to allow a single REST service to have unauthorised access?

I was thinking adding a resource/role to UnknownUser specifically for that service but I've never touched on Users/Roles/Resources so I'm struggling to work out what needs adding where.

Thanks

0 2
0 259

Hi

Is there anyway to catch info/warnings into an Ens.Alert when the inbound adapter is skipping previously file (of any reason)?
Or any other way to pay attention to it.

In our log it usual have Warning or Info level and it stops there. We really want to create some kind of an alert when it happends.

All suggestions welcome

Sincerly,

Michael

0 5
0 626