Hi Community!

The new video from Global Summit 2019 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Real World NLP Use Cases

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ifY8xnEsg9I
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 243
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,955 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Basically the title, I couldn't find anything concrete in the documentation regarding this. The documentation states 'The user-defined ^ZMIRROR routine allows you to implement your own custom, configuration-specific logic and mechanisms for specific mirroring events, such as a failover member becoming primary.' I didn't see any more details on what exactly those mirroring events are besides a failover member becoming primary, which I wasn't sure if that included a DR async becoming primary.

0 2
0 159

Hello,

I am currently having the experience activating prometheus for iris db.

This environment that I speak uses IKO as a base.

I need to put 3 notes in the iris service area.

Are they:

annotations:
   prometheus.io/path: "/monitor/metrics"
   prometheus.io/port: "52772"
   prometheus.io/scrape: "true"

I'm not finding this possibility in the IKO documentation.

Has anyone had this experience and can help us with this challenge?

0 4
0 238

Does anyone have a good example of setting up an Inbound Email Adapter Service to retrieve an email? I am thinking of sending this email to a BPL to retrieve the Attachment that is in the email. Would that be the correct method to do that?

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

0 1
0 599

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

The Data Architecture that Leaves You Glueless @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/R3dv3E7Iv_0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 284
Question
· May 7, 2020
%Net.SSH.Session

We are getting CoClass not available [80040111] when using %Net.SSH.Session. Does anyone know if there is a security setting that would disable this object?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 3
0 264

Hi,

I want to know how to add a class to IRIS namespace 'USER' using terminal.

How do I do this?

I know you can add this class using Visual Studio Code with the Intersystems extension installed on my PC and connected to an IRIS instance.

Is it possible to do this with terminal? From this prompt:
BASETC:USER>

I have a class like in this example:

0 4
0 238

Hi everyone,

I have an existing application on HealthShare 2015 and decide to move it to HealthShare 2018 to make use of Atelier support. I am using Eclipse Photon with Atelier Plugin 1.3.

Most of things are working better on Atelier comparing with Built-in studio of HealthShare. However, when I tried debugging CSP file with Atelier I encounter 2 problems:

0 1
0 319

Hey Developers,

Real-Life Experiences Migrating a Caché Application Portfolio to InterSystems IRIS @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/xUIULmh6LhY

0 0
0 311
Question
· Jun 14, 2017
SQL Query for Range

Hello,

I have a question related to running an SQL query for range of data.

I am running a query like:

Select A,B from table_name where A>=12345 AND A<=12390

- Where A and B are my two of the properties under the mentioned table/class definition

- A is an integer property

Question: The result of the above query does not return me all the values between the mentioned range of integer though I do have all the values in that range. I see that some of the values are missing in result.

0 9
0 452
Question
· Jun 9, 2020
Cache SQL question

I have a table with 4 column: MRN (primary key), Name, DOB, and Gender. I want to bring in the values on all of the columns into a DTL. Currently, I declare variables for each of the columns and using 3 select statements.

0 4
0 247
Question
· Jun 19, 2017
Date Filtering Functionality

I have come across several cases where I need to set a Date filter to send only send any admit/scheduled date past a certain point. We have a couple different date comparison functions but none looking at the true date. Most of them are date + 15 or etc. Does anyone have a good date function they have written to say if x > 20170102 ?

Thanks

Scott

0 14
0 2.1K

Hi Developers,

Real-World CI/CD: Keep Calm & Build On @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/EcaJETVJ6eg

0 0
1 264

Hello,

We would like to learn how would you approach this task.

We would need to check every day a set of folders which are outside our server (in fact we could see them as if they were "inside" the server), then we need to check for modified or created files in the last day, and move all the ones which match the criteria to just one folder in our server.

We have thought about doing the following:

1) Create a task to run it each day:

0 5
0 584

Hey Developers,

Introduction to Analytics with InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ouvGTFHgmiM

0 0
0 273