InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,025 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hey Developers,

Watch this video to explore InterSystems TotalView For Asset Management, the fully managed cloud software that unifies data, automates data processing tasks, and empowers asset management firms with seamless data integration and flexibility.

What is InterSystems TotalView For Asset Management

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7nzris3fhLA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 74

Hi Community

This document mainly enriches the content of the previous article and introduces the use of the application.

Perhaps you have already read the previous article, but I still want to say,
After completing the initialization operation (including model creation and training), the Fhir HepatitisC Predict application then predicts HepatitisC

1 0
0 74
Article
· Aug 17, 2023 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #30

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

0 0
0 73

Hello,

First of all thanks for your time, and thanks for your help.

We have the following doubt: how HTTP status is being replied from a SOAP Service to the Outbund System?

Where in HealtShare 2020's classes is being replied an HTTP/200 OK or an HTTP/500 or any SOAP HTTP status code?

We ask this because some outbound systems do need to have an HTTP 200 to being able to process our SOAP responses.

We have been examining the following classes:

EnsLib.SOAP.Service

0 2
0 73
Hello and welcome to the Dev Community Post Digest for May 2023.
General Stats
137 new posts published in May:
– 30 new articles
– 37 new announcements
– 67 new questions
– 3 new discussions
332 new members joined in May
11,412 posts published all time
9,454 members joined all time
3 0
0 73

Attempting to setup an outbound (I'm querying out, not querying the IRIS db) SQL connection. I am connecting to a PostgreSQL database, name "hl7interface".

I have setup the odbc.ini file at /usr/local/etc with the following contents:

[HL7Interface2]
Driver = PostgreSQL
Description = HL7 Interface DB
Servername = localhost
Port = 5432
Protocol = 7.4-1
#userName = postgres
#Password = <real pw here>
Database = hl7interface
ReadOnly = no
ServerType = Postgres

I have set the /etc/odbcinst.ini file with the location of the PostgreSQL driver:

1 6
0 73
Question
· Apr 1
stdout logging

In The Business Process and the Business Operation, I am using the following code to get the value of TimeCreated and TimeProcessed

BP:

%Ensemble("Process").%PrimaryRequestHeader.TimeCreated

%Ensemble("Process").%PrimaryRequestHeader.TimeProcessed

BO:

..%RequestHeader.TimeCreated

..%RequestHeader.TimeProcessed

But I am trying to use ..%RequestHeader.TimeCreated in Business Service it is not storing any value.

How to get the value of TimeCreated and TimeProcessed in Business Service?

0 5
0 72

EnsLib.File.PassthroughOperation has File Name property with default value: %f_%Q%!+(_a)

The Management Portal documentation description of the property:

Name of file to output the document(s) to. May include timestamp specifiers. The %f specifier if present will be replaced with the name of the document's original source filename (stripped of characters illegal in target filenames).

See the method Ens.Util.File.CreateTimestamp() for documentation of timestamping options.

0 5
0 72

Hi Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out because I have encountered an issue with a new dimension I created, named "Region," and I could use your assistance in resolving it.

The problem is that when I open the cube analyzer, the "Region" dimension does not populate data as expected. Instead, it merely displays the text "sourceRegion," which I specified as an expression in the architect.

0 1
0 72
Article
· Feb 18 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #39

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

I also placed a bunch of Pull Requests on GitHub when I found a problem I could fix.
Some were accepted and merged, and some were just ignored.
So if you made a major change and expect a changed review just let me know.

1 0
0 72

I'm trying to change the Stream property inside a DTL with a Source Class of Ens.StreamContainer. The code, below, will change it within the DTL testing tool, but running an actual message through the Production's Process doesn't change the Stream property. I can change other properties of Ens.StreamContainer by using the normal Set action and it is reflected when running it through the Process. For context, this uses a FTP service to grab a file. Any thoughts on why I can't just write modified stream data to the Stream property?

0 7
0 71

A report that I need to create - I need to write a class method that will execute a few queries and save the data to a class and then return the data in a result set that can be used in the Logi report as a Stored procedure.

I can create the class method that is a Stored procedure and do the queries and manipulate the data, however I am having an issue at the end of the method to return the fields back as a result set.

0 3
0 71

Hi,

I am having an issue when I am publishing data to FHIR which is hosting in AWS. I am sending the data to the Cloud FHIR url but getting the below error.

Any idea how to resolve this issue? Any example to cretae FHIR repository using Object script?

:<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>404 Not Found</title> </head><body> <h1>Not Found</h1> <p>The requested URL was not found on this server.</p> </body></html>

0 2
0 70

Hi Guys,

My Cache.dat has a expanded a lot and some globals occupy a lot of disc space with just junk data so I would like to kill some globals and shrink the cache.dat file because I'm running out of disk space?
So is there a way to do that without having to do it through the Truncate & Compact databases?

Thanks

0 4
0 70

InterSystems FAQ rubric

After upgrading your system, you may receive the error below when you try to open the Management Portal:

ERROR #5001: Server version of object does not match version sent from the client: %ZEN.Component.vgroup

This error is caused by outdated information remaining in your browser's cache.

1 1
0 70