Question
· Mar 9, 2021
BinaryStream to file

First of all thank you for your time in reading this question and writing a response,

We would need some help,

What is the best method for save a %CSP.BinaryStream to a file?

Thank you in advance!!

0 2
0 511
Question
· Mar 14, 2021
Byte[] property type

One of the REST APIs we need to call takes one of request parameter as a byte array. I am trying to create a message class and couldnt figure out which is equivalent type that corresponds to Byte[]. I need to read from a jpg file and then convert it to byte[] before i invoke this webservice. Appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction. I can use %Stream.FileBinary class to store the jpg file after loading from a file. trying to figure out how to convert that to byte[].

0 4
0 510
Question
· Sep 1, 2021
Database increase a lot

Hello,

The database is increasing a lot (almost a 1TB) and getting bigger with no sense after migration, the use of the plataform did not increase after the migration so is strange for us this increase.

how can I check everything is ok in the database? for example any table getting bigger.

Before the migration the logs were like:

07/22/21-17:18:26:304 (19701) 0 Starting Expansion for database /opt/Intersystems/HS/HS_201521705/mgr/cachetemp/. 276 MB requested.

0 7
0 507
Question
· Jan 7, 2021
How to audit data change?

Hi guys,

In our clients environment, multiple sources will connect to one DB (all through JDBC connections) and perform various operations. Sometimes they found some data was deleted without reason. Thus they want some feature like SQL Server Database Audit Specifications that can log who at what time with which IP deleted data in a specific DB.

I've checked IRIS Audit but I didn't find feature about that . How can we audit and log delete of a known DB? The deletions might be performed by delete statament or truncate table stattement.

Thanks.

0 5
0 506

We just upgrade from cache 2016.2 to IRIS 2020.1.1.

After this upgrade we cannot access to the portal web management, and dont give errors about that just this:

09/28/21-15:59:16:654 (20192) 1 [Utility.Event] Private web server has not started after 5 seconds.

Is this normal?

I followed the guide but dont talk nothing about that.

This is a normal problem when upgrading?

Thanks!!

0 3
0 504
Question
· May 18, 2021
Trakcare using document

Hi, the hospital has deployed a set of TrakCare, but there is no document about TrakCare, including the implementation document of InterSystems installation of TrakCare and relevant management and maintenance documents. Could you please provide them?The hospital bought a complete set of products, should have relevant use documents.At the very least, there should be a relevant basic manual.

0 1
0 502

So now that I have figured out how to send a Page via HTTP.OutboundAdapter, I have another question. I want to use a Function that all I have to do is pass two variables and it is sent to the HTTP.OutboundAdapter I created to send the Page.

So.. If I have a class file that Extends Ens.Rule.FunctionSet, how do I force it to send a Request to my HTTP Business Operation, without having to go through a DTL, or Business Process?

Thanks

Scott

0 3
0 499

I have a client that no longer wants to use sftp to transmit their data file to me. Instead they want me to pick it up via a web service.

Email from client:

Here is the postman collection and mocking service to start your development. The API has only one URI parameter {id} for which you need to pass UniqueIdentifier(will let you know exact value later).

0 7
0 499

I have a requirement to update the Ensemble Host Settings Programmatically. Mainly the "AlertOnError,QueueCountAlert,QueueWaitAlert,InactivityTimeout" settings.

I used Ens_Config.Item (persistent) class to get the settings (list object) and then update it. But for some of the Business Host's, I dont see the above settings in the table, but present in Settings of that particular Host in Ensemble Management Portal. So my logic is not working.

1 11
0 498
Question
· Oct 25, 2021
Problem with sftp

Hello, everyone,

I have the problem that when trying to connect to the SFTP server the error appears, the user and password are wrong. However, these are correctly stored under login data and I entered! SFTP in SSL Config. The connection works wonderfully with Filezilla. Anyone else has a tip for me?

greeting

0 2
0 491
Question
· Nov 10, 2021
SQL Search index on JSON objects.

Hello there!
I am hoping to get some help with "SQL Search index" and JSON objects.
I am storing a JSON object in a column of type %Stream.GlobalCharacter
Property JSON As %Stream.GlobalCharacter;
I also have a index that looks like below.
Index AnalyticIdx On (JSON) As %iFind.Index.Analytic(INDEXOPTION = 0, LANGUAGE = "en", LOWER = 1);

1 20
0 490

Hi,

So I am a front end developer working with REST API with Cache database on the BE. The BE guys are currently using Cache through a Windows virtual machine and they claim it is not possible to have a development server to work with. All the work they are doing is directly on the production server and changes are immediate and I think this is a bad idea going forward and we most definitely need a development server that has access to the same code base and different version (through git) to be able to do development. We also do all the testing on this production server with test accounts, but we cannot do automated testing with this setup.

0 11
0 490

In previous versions of cache I used to be able to write click on a class and get a delete class option but in this version I can not find the delete class option was wondering if there is another way to delete a class if you wanted to do some house keeping.

N.B. These are the classes I create not the ones that comes with cache.

0 1
0 488
Question
· Jul 27, 2021
How To Pass Custom Class

I've created a custom class that extends to the standard HS.Message.PatientSearchRequest. Inside the custom class i just want to pass the data as input only.

But i am getting ERROR #6277: Type attribute, s01:AcoPatientSearchRequest, does not specify valid type for XML input tag: pRequest (ending at line 5 character 171)
</error>

I tried adding Parameter XMLIGNOREINVALIDTAG = 1; and

0 8
0 487

I have an incoming data partner who occasionally passes a non-ASCII character in some free text fields which is causing some downstream systems to be unable to accept the message. Ideally I'm looking for some way to just process the entire message as a data transformation applied in the business rule, as we already have a pre-processor transform to remove the PD1 segment.

0 4
1 487

I'm trying to implement an OAuth2 server, but I have som issues when trying to setup JWT under OAuth 2.0->Client.

I get the error message saying "No match between server name 'localhost' and SSL certificate values 'cache'". I have set up a SSL/TLS configuration as simple as possible without any certificate files. I'm accessing my server via HTTPS with an unsigned certificate.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to resolve the issue I'm encountering.

0 1
0 486

Hello Everyone,

We are currently in process of implementing REST APIs using IRIS and we are also looking at using Intersystems API Manager.

Our aim is to implement a Microservices Architechture where Services are small in size, bounded by contexts, autonomously developed, and independently deployable.

We are following a spec first approach where we are first defining the API specs into Swagger Hub and using IRIS API Management Service to build the REST classes i.e. the Specification class, Dispatch class and Implementation Class.

0 8
0 485

Hi

I'm using a class which extends %XML.Adaptor adaptor and I want to create an XML file with multiple namespaces, like the following:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
</soap>

However, I don't see how to do this with the code I have. So far, I have

0 2
0 482

I have created a custom role in IRIS for users to provide limited view-only access for querying tables in the HSANALYTICS namespace. WinSQL has been installed on a Windows server (WinSQL Lite version 14.0.244.784) and an ODBC connection entry has been created in WinSQL for the users to log in and run SQL queries. The custom role provides the roles/resources included in the attached file. The WinSQL System DSN entry defined is:

Health Insight UAT HSANALYTICS 64-bit InterSystems ODBC35

The ODBC35 driver is defined as:

0 7
0 481

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to this engine so I was wondering what the best approach for creating a dynamic mapper to downgrade from one HL7 version to another (e.g 2.4 to 2.3) with the DTL Editor, It seems like something that would be quite commonly needed but I haven't found a method that works yet,

0 6
0 480

When i use &sql(SELECT ......) in Cache I can watch the generated code
In the generated .int code and see what is happening.
Just with my normal rights

Now in IRIS I have just 4 line calling some class %sqlcq.***
With enough rights i find there is no such class but the generated .int routine
%sqlcq.IRISAPP.xEZgUjdXCCgQdZQPpRdOye1Ci2ue.1
That holds the code that i had in my .int on Cache

Can i switch this back somehow ?

0 7
0 479