Episode 19 of Data Points features a conversation with Benjamin De Boe about the 2021.1 release of InterSystems IRIS! The conversation covers new improvements in analytics, business intelligence, machine learning, development gateways, FHIR capability, and more.

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/466069
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
1 204
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,959 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Remote Job Oportunity - IRIS For Health

Job description

RARUS HEALTH help patients and their families to improve dignosis and treatment of rare diseases. We are developing a web platform for patients to easily upload and organize their medical information, and an intersystems IRIS for Health platform to interact and keep this medical data in sync with clinics and patients organizations in the health sector in Latin America.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, self disciplined and demonstrated team-player, with keen attention to detail.
2 0
0 204

In over a decade of using Ensemble/HealthShare, we have been able to use a single message type (doc type) for all HL7 ADT event types. We now have an application for which the HL7 segment sequence is different for A03s than it is for other ADT event types. The content of the segments is the same across event types; only the segment sequence differs. The data transformation has to do some custom logic, so we can't just use the "copy" variety of the transformation Create property.

0 3
0 204

Good morning:

Thank you very much for reading the doubt and above all thank you very much for answering.

Given the following use case:

If we have a Destination Service that through a HTTP GET by REST gives us a certain JSON response, where it should be noted that it is a list of objects where each object in the list does NOT have a key:

0 3
0 204

We've implemented SAML authentication for our application where we are the service provider and various other entities are the identity providers. We've done successful connections with several identity providers including Okta, Duo Mobile, Ping Identity, and Azure. Validating the SAML response with signed assertions has been working great. Now, I am trying implement support for the SAML assertions in the response being encrypted for a new identity provider and struggling to understand procedurally how to go about this.

0 0
0 204
Question
· Oct 12, 2021
Localize Text in an XData Block

Hi everyone!

I am trying to localize text in an XData block using the $$$Text macro. A snippet of code is included below. Is there an easy way to localize the text included in an XData block? So far, using the $$$Text macro is not working; when I export the %MessageDictionary, the text to be localized isn't included in the export.

0 3
0 204
Question
· Oct 29, 2021
Use Rule to call WS 1 to n

Hi all.

I'm trying to create a route rule that can call to a web service according to a parameter of a message.

My first attempt is the following:

I have a common class with all information, BuscarHuecoRequest, and check what is the value of property "CodigoProveedor".

1 1
0 204

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way, or what is your recommended way to generate, or develop some kind of deep interest or even some joy, love, or excitement towards coding, programming, software developing. Specifically for people aged between 20 and 30 years old.

I am aware of some programming games like the following ones:

https://wintrmut3.itch.io/maelstromexe

https://theov.itch.io/automaton

0 5
0 204

Does InterSystems IRIS will support Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise Edition (Visual Basic)?

We are in the process of transitioning Intersystems Cache 2017 to Intersystems IRIS 2020 version.

For terminal based applications we can able to use the same DAT file used for Cache with minor changes.

For Web based we are using Visual studio 6.0(Visual Basic). Will IRIS supports Visual Studio 6?

0 2
0 204

As an IT and cloud team manager with 18 years of experience with InterSystems technologies, I recently led our team in the transformation of our traditional on-premises ERP system to a cloud-based solution. We embarked on deploying InterSystems IRIS within a Kubernetes environment on AWS EKS, aiming to achieve a scalable, performant, and secure system. Central to this endeavor was the utilization of the AWS Application Load Balancer (ALB) as our ingress controller.

18 2
7 204

Hey Community,

We're pleased to invite you all to the Virtual Summit 2020 session dedicated to InterSystems online programming contests, best winning projects, and their developers! Please join:

⚡️ "Best applications of InterSystems programming contest series: Best IntegratedML, FHIR, REST API, Native API, ObjectScript solutions" session ⚡️

Please check the details below.

7 2
0 204
Question
· Aug 12, 2019
Expand EnsPortal

Hello,

How should I go about it to add a page to the EnsPortal? I want to display a dashboard like page and I would like to be able to have it accessible from Management Portal. I hope there is a better way than typing the URL in address bar. Is the menu for Management Portal editable?

Thanks,

Oliver

0 1
0 204

Hey Developers,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Becoming More Effective with HL7 Feeds

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rzJTjStTZTE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 204
Question
· Apr 24, 2019
80 bytes wrapped X12 files

Hello, our X12 File Service won't process files we encountered X12 files where they inserted CR LF after 80 bytes repeatedly in the middle of segments. X12 Parser does not seem to like it. I see there is a Whitespace property in Adapter. I am not sure if it ignores white space in the middle of a segment. I also heard about TolerateNewLine setting but I believe this also does not tolerate New Lines in the middle of a segment. We will probably have to read the file, strip out any CR and LF, write to a new file that the X12 file service can process.

0 1
0 204
Announcement
· Jul 18, 2023
Open to Work

I'm open for new opportunities and challenges. Remote Job for any part of the world. Languages: portuguese, english and spanish.

I have more tha 20 year of experience with InterSystems Technologies.
Two InterSystems Certifications.
Large HealthCare Interoperability Experience.
I'm worked on large projects in Brazil, Chile, United States.
Knowledge in other program languages then COS, like Java, Python, C#, JavaScript, R.

mail: cristiano.js@gmail.com

5 0
0 204

Hi Community,

Enjoy watching the new session recording from InterSystems Virtual Summit 2020:

Performance Testing with InterSystems Tools

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7_uBgx1RC4A

2 0
0 204

Hey Developers,

New "Coding Talk" video was specially recorded by @Yuri Marx for the InterSystems IRIS Native API Programming Contest:

OData Server for InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HkZwn9Ckx9M

1 0
1 204