InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,897 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Community,

I am trying to remove a duplicate OBX from a result, but I am running into some issues. Let me explain.

First I had a OBX where the observation Value had the blood type in it and the following OBX had the result in it.

The clients wants the blood type and the result in one field. therefore I merged / concatenated the observation values of the two OBX's.

I tried removing the OBX:2 but just cant take the whole segment out.

please see examples below

This is the result.

0 4
0 566

Hi Community!

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Making Cloud Deployments Cost Effective

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ufX2GgdBIug
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 230

Hello, has anyone tried to use Caché as a reverse proxy ?

We are trying to embed a dashboard server (Plotly Dash in this case, but it could be anything which runs on its application server) inside our application which is written in Caché.
The dashboard/report server runs locally (for example, or inside a LAN) on port 8080, and has no authentication features, so we have to implement them on a different layer, and we'd like to use Caché for it.

1 5
0 457

Hello everyone,

We have a process that is listening to an FTP service to collect some CSV files and process them. The process works correctly and when it ends it clears the directory waiting for it to enter some other file.

We have been receiving the following error message for a long time:

1 4
0 838

Hi Community!

We are super excited to announce the Boston FHIR @ InterSystems Meetup on 10th of September at the InterSystems meeting space!

There will be two talks with Q&A and networking.

Doors open at 5:30pm, we should start the first talk around 6pm. We will have a short break between talks for announcements, including job opportunities.

Please check the details below.

0 0
0 270

Hi,

I believe the healthshare Debug module did this (if you added it) but I no longer have access to Healthshare to look so am asking here.

Suppose I have;

Set fruit="apple"

set person="john"

d ..Something(fruit, person)

quit

ClassMethod Something(objs...) {

; Names of variables passed in

}

In side "Something" how can I see the original name of the variable passed in (i.e. know the variables passed in were called fruit and person and not just their values).

0 3
0 304

Hi Developers!

This is the digest of new solutions and applications submitted to InterSystems OpenExchange in August 2019!

ToolBox-4-Iris by Richard Zimmermann

API for InterSystems IRIS with a collection of handy and useful tools

iris-history-monitor by Henrique Gonçalves Dias

IRIS History Monitor - monitoring visualization tool for InterSystems IRIS

Nested Set Model by Nikolay Soloviev

Nested Set Model implementation for ObjectScript

SOLID Design with ObjectScript by Sourabh Sethi

Training and Codeset of SOLID Design in ObjectScript

Samples-ObjectScript by Joel Solon

ObjectScript samples for use with the ObjectScript tutorial. Meant for use with InterSystems IRIS Data Platform.

Object Synchronization by Jose Tomas Salvador

Sample project to play with IRIS Object Synchronization feature

Https-Proxy-IRIS-Docker by Guillaume Rongier

Sample of an Https proxy for Intersystems Iris with docker

iris-webgateway-example by Dmitry Maslennikov

Example of containerised IRIS with separate Apache and WebGateway

iris-mirror-with-docker by Dmitry Maslennikov

Docker compose environment with demo IRIS configured with Mirroring

Fast & Informative WEB API/Proxy by Sourabh Sethi

Informative and Fast WEB API VIA ObjectScript and Ensemble/HealthShare

PivotSubscriptions by Peter Steiwer

Subscribe to Pivot Tables in InterSystems IRIS Business Intelligence to receive scheduled emails

ObjectScript Package Manager by Evgeny Shvarov

Package Manager for InterSystems IRIS

0 0
0 175

Hi

I am currently working with a "Stem Cell" supplier who do not have any/much Interface capability to push "Bone Marrow" harvest information. But willing to develop an HL7 feed/ WSDL capability.

It will be ideal, if I can get this via HL7 as much as possible and wondering if anyone has used HL7 to transmit bone marrow CD34, CD3 makers, product location and Harvest information? if so can you please advise which HL7 messages are ideal and some sample messages if possible please?

How about

0 1
0 241

IRIS offers Durable %SYS Directory as a highly useful feature for working with containers.

Before inventing the wheel once more I'd like to know if a similar feature also exists for Caché / Ensemble.
Official documentation is quite silent about.
Though I have some names in mind that might know more about ( @Luca Ravazzolo ? @Dmitry Maslennikov ? @Eduard Lebedyuk ? )

8 7
0 353

OAuth server to be deployed on the IRIS learning cloud platform. Clients - one on the other instance of the learning IRIS server, the other client locally on my computer in the container docker.

Both clients get a seemingly correct link (through ##class(%SYS.OAuth2.Authorization).GetAuthorizationCodeEndpoint()) to the login request form:

1 3
1 770

Hi Developers!

Often we need to use relatively small arrays with constants, static arrays in algorithms, etc where we need to do something with each element of an array. There are several ways to deal with it in ObjectSctipt.

Previously I used to use globals, locals, PPG for this but not so long time ago figured out that %List is a way too handy.

Indeed, suppose we have an array of months and need to set up and use it in our code.

2 15
1 575

I have a repository that I want to have in my /home/centos7/ directory, but it appears that Cache cannot access files there. Is that really the case?

It seems like this is the case because in System Management Portal, when I try to up a new database in /home/centos7/, there aren't any directories listed, even if I add a custom one. Is Cache blocked out from this directory, and are there any others that Cache doesn't have the permission to access?

0 4
0 349

Hi, Is there a way to count the number of segments in a HL7 Mesage? I tried the examples from the other answers but nothing works for me.

I am writing a function to get the last OBX segment field value 5. Below is a sample screenshot of what I want.

The number of obx segments can change, so I want to count the last obx segment and then get the field 5 value.

Would appreciate some guidance on this.

0 10
0 2.6K

Hi

I was wondering whether anyone can help I would like to know what is the underlying method that is used for exporting lookup tables from within studio. I would like to do this programmatically. The export function provided with Ens.Util.LookupTable is not compatible with studio.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Salma

0 4
0 521
Question
· Aug 29, 2019
Create multiple dependent Tasks

Is it possible to create a task that will initiate a Business Service that is dependent on the completion of a separate EDI data process?

I have a complex data flow with multiple EDI processes where one process must run and produce one or more files that get deposited in the source folder for the next EDI process. The entire process is currently set up where 2 of the EDI processes execute at a specific time. The problem with that is when a network or server interruption occurs at the time they are supposed to start, it causes a complete failure of the entire process.

0 1
0 199

Hi Everyone!

New video, recorded by @Benjamin De Boe, is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Scaling Fluidly with InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/JZTurWzFB1k
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 267

Hi Developers!

Often when we develop some library, tool, package, whatever on InterSystems ObjectScript we have a question, how we deploy this package on the target machine?

Also, we often expect that some other libraries already installed, so our package depends on them, and often on some particular version of it.

When you code on javascript, python, etc the role of packages deployment with dependency management takes package manager.

So, I'm pleased to announce that InterSystems ObjectScript Package Manager available!

13 19
4 2.9K