I have multiple projects that I utilize when debugging in Cache Studio. One of my projects suddenly lost the ability to step through commands with the yellow box and the cursor moving though code lines. The cursor just sits at the entry line while variables apparently do change. Interestingly enough, if I change the project and the debug target, the "yellow box" ability is still there. Apparently losing this functionality is by project/debug target/whatever. The goal is, of course to return it back but how?

0 24
0 543

I'm trying to set up VS Code for ObjectScript using the instructions found here. I've got both Cache 2018.1.2.309.0 and IRIS 2020.1.0.215.0. When I try to connect to either one of them the connection fails, and I get a notification in the bottom right corner that says "Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0". I've checked the JSON settings file that VS Code uses, and they're fine and formatted properly. All of the settings I've entered are correct.

0 20
0 4.8K
Question
· Nov 10, 2021
SQL Search index on JSON objects.

Hello there!
I am hoping to get some help with "SQL Search index" and JSON objects.
I am storing a JSON object in a column of type %Stream.GlobalCharacter
Property JSON As %Stream.GlobalCharacter;
I also have a index that looks like below.
Index AnalyticIdx On (JSON) As %iFind.Index.Analytic(INDEXOPTION = 0, LANGUAGE = "en", LOWER = 1);

1 20
0 478
Question
· Sep 29, 2021
Locking / unlocking

Hi.

What is the best/right way to unlock the object in ObjectScript after the lock was acquired by %OpenId class method? Setting the opened object to null (Set object="") doesn't release the lock.

Regards,

Matjaž

0 19
0 589

Native API , IRIS 2019 regression vs Cache .Net provider

1. checking the native API, with .net provider, from IS docs, I realize,

that it is not possible to wrap objectSricpt Class with .NET (C# for example) pure Class with it's methods/properties

and make pure instance syntax of: new myNetClass - as wrapper of irisClass.

as I realize, you can run .Net Class , only with .Invoke or iris.ClassMethodVoid("class.name","method")

such syntax, cannot execute event driven on proprety change, let say, with it's build in mechanizm in .Net

0 18
0 262

Hey everyone.

I was wondering if anyone had come across a way of reformatting ObjectScript within VSCode.

I have the various Intersystems Extensions installed (InterSystems Language Pack, InterSystems ObjectScript, InterSystems ObjectScript Extension Pack, InterSystems Server Manager) but a formatter does not seem to be something included within this variety of extensions.

1 18
0 531
Question
· Sep 26, 2021
Modifying %Stream contents

I have a %Stream that I want to insert some text into the middle of. I create a new stream called pNewContentStream from the original stream, then I do a MoveTo in pNewContentStream to get to the byte position I want to insert into but when I do my Write, my pNewContentStream gets obliterated with only the text that I wrote, the original content goes away and all I'm left with is my Write text.

0 17
0 538

Where can I download the Cache ODBC drivers?

Where can I download the Cache ODBC drivers for Windows?

I need to connect to a cache database by odbc but the FPTs that I have found do not work,
could you tell me where to download the ODBC drivers

0 15
0 8.9K
Question
· Nov 11, 2021
#5003 not implemented

I am trying to create a scheduled task but get not implemented error when I try to run it.

Class PICIS.Core.Tasks.CleanEntry Extends %RegisteredObject
{

ClassMethod ClearTasks(pBackupFile As %String = "d:\Temp\BackupTasks.xml", pDelete As %Boolean = 0)
{
// Create backup file
Set tBackup = ##class(%Stream.FileCharacter).%New()
Set tBackup.Filename = pBackupFile
Do tBackup.WriteLine("<?xml version=""1.0"" encoding=""UTF-8""?>")
Do tBackup.WriteLine("<Tasks>")

0 14
0 430

Newly created routines aren't showing up in the list for a namespace, even using the refresh button.

I checked the ^ROUTINE global and the newly created routine is there. Also, I can zload it and zprint it in the namespace.

Is there another global that is not being populated that vscode uses to build the list?

0 14
0 257

I have a vendor that is sending an HL7 message. But when I asked for more detail about their mapping tables, they told me they typically don't supply that but supply an API for customers to call so they don't have to define tables and it is more dynamic.

So with that being said I am creating my first REST operation. I understand the gist of how a REST operation works in working with other types out Non HL7 Operations (SOAP, SQL) before. You send a request and get a response back, that part I understand.

0 14
2 630

Hello All

I'm running into an issue performing UPDATES that I'm not getting on INSERTS. It's probably obvious, but I'm just not seeing it and could use a little help.

I'm going over an HL7 message and depending upon varying criteria, the relevent variables will get items added to them like the following:

Set patientId = pRequest.GetValueAt("PID:3")
Set sqlColumns = sqlColumns_",patient_id"
Set sqlValues = sqlValues_",?"
Set par($i(p)) = patientId

After compiling the variables, I check to see if accession number is found in the table.

0 14
0 366

I have an SQL text index defined like this

Index TextIndex On (Text) As %iFind.Index.Basic(IGNOREPUNCTUATION = 1, INDEXOPTION = 0, LANGUAGE = "en", LOWER = 1);

If I run a query like this:

SELECT
Text
FROM Post
WHERE %ID %FIND search_index("TextIndex",'ABC')

I get 20 results with posts containing the term ABC.

But each post can contain the term ABC several times.

0 13
0 364

Hi,

I wonder why IRIS seems to have its on way to deal with order or operations such as the example in the title. This affects regular arithmetic operations but of course conditions in various statements.

Even after years of COS development, I still get caught by these tiny frustrating details and it is absolutely annoying when you are writing APIs that some some maths.

Here is an example:

4 13
0 637

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering how can I get fields defined as %GlobalCharacterStream diplayed in a SQL query or even objects?

I've some data that I need to convert over to a new system and the old uses %GlobalCharacterStream data type for one of its fields and I''m unable to display or extract to a spreadsheet, any help pls?

thanks

0 13
0 747
Question
· Mar 31, 2021
End Session programmatically

We have a background job that keeps an eye on our ongoing CSP sessions, counts licenses used and some other tasks. Question: If I know the session ID (something like "wuuZ2Gwgxw"), how do I (find and) end that particular session programmatically in ObjectScript - i.e., the equivalent of %session.EndSession=1 in the csp page code?

Thanks!

Michael Reach

1 12
1 707

FIrst of all thank you for your time in reading this question and writing a response,

We would need some help,

-> Our objective is to control which method is being used in the service: GET POST PUT

We have tried to understand the example REST Service: Demo.REST.DirectoryService

After that we have tried to create our own custom rest service,

please take a few minutes to examine the following code:

0 12
0 323