1. iris-dollar-list

PyPI - Status

Interpretor of $list for python named DollarList.

This interpretor was made because :

• I wanted to use $list in python.
  • Embedded Python do not support $list.
  • The native API version do not support embedded $list in $list.

This is a work in progress. For now, it only support embedded $list in $list, int and string.

WIP float,decimal,double

This module is available on Pypi :

pip3 install iris-dollar-list

It is compatible with embedded python and native api.

7 2
0 600
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,760 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi,

We are trying to feed in HTTP request & get HTTP Response in ensemble production.

From the below link we got the code for HTTP Request/Response Example. while executing the code we are getting following error: "ERROR <Ens>ErrFailureTimeout: FailureTimeout of 30 seconds exceeded in Test.HTTP.Operation; status from last attempt was ERROR #5922: Timed out waiting for response​"

0 2
0 888

Hey Developers,

We're pleased to invite you to join the next InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talk: Using Java and .NETon June 16 at 10:00 AM EDT!

In this installment of InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talks, we put the spotlight on extending InterSystems IRIS with your own custom Java and .NET code. We will demo how to create a custom interoperability component with the new Productions Extensions (PEX) feature. Following that, we’ll demo how to call Java or .NET code from any ObjectScript code.

4 2
1 280
Question
· Nov 29, 2022
Apache with SSL Certificates

Hi Guys,

Our system admin has installed a new SSL certificate to replace the old one in our Windows server 2016.

So should it be ok to just then remove the old Certificate given that we installed the new one, knowing that the old one has been used previously or do we need to do something in existing SSL/TLS configurations ?

0 2
0 243

Running Cache 2017.2.2.

I'm trying to make a REST API call in JSON format. When using the example in the class reference documentation the getJSON method in the %Net.Http class throws the error <METHOD DOES NOT EXIST> on a %Clone() method in the %LIbrary.DynamicObject class. I even changed the parameter to a JSON string to no avail. The code will then fail on the %Compose method (examples below). My workaround is to use the %Net.HttpRequest functionality. Is there another workaround to this?

0 2
0 232
Article
· Jun 30, 2020 3m read
Replicating Audit Log Near Real Time
Many organisations implement centralised log management systems to separate and centralise the log data in order to e.g. automate threat detection (and response) and to comply with regulatory requirements. The primary systems of interest are the various user facing applications, but increasingly also other kinds of systems including integration platforms.
1 2
2 360
Question
· Jul 13, 2017
EmergencyId startup

Hello, I am writing to request assistance on an issue I appear to be having when accessing Ensemble. I have it running on a Windows virtual machine, on a Mac laptop, and am trying to access it through the emergency ID account. When starting Ensemble through the command line window using ccontrol start ENSEMBLE /Em... I get an error and Ensemble does not start. Below is the error message I am getting when checking the logs:

1 2
0 847
Article
· Feb 6, 2023 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #24

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only own YOUR package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

4 2
0 170

Hi community,

I am working on Converting Non HL7 message (Using record maps) into HL7 message.

1.Can anyone share few details how to save Non HL7 message into SQL table and the converted HL7 message into SQL table

2.In Message Viewer is there any SQL tables are linked to the session id or where the information regarding the message will be stored? Will the message trace details are stored in globals or in SQL table,If yes can anyone share the details in which tables or globals will it be stored?

0 2
0 296

Does anyone have experience using SCCM or any other enterprise application management tool to deploy updates to a thick client (internally developed standalone app) across the enterprise? I have a client that is attempting to get this working for their customer and running into some trouble. If you have any knowledge or experience you can share it would be greatly appreciated.

I have read some MS Technet pages that appear to indicate this is possible

0 2
0 452

Hi Community!

We're pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems Open Exchange Overview webinar on September 18 at 11:00 AM EDT.

In this webinar you will learn about InterSystems Open Exchange – a gallery of solutions, tools and templates made with InterSystems IRIS, IRIS for Health and other InterSystems data platforms.

What awaits you? In the webinar you’ll know:

1 2
0 294

So I have a base string that I want to sign using RSA-SHA256. I have a .p12 file and passphrase to get the RSA Private key using NodeJS (pem.readPkcs12 library), which I don't know how to do that in intersystems as well. (would appreciate if you can include a solution for that too)

The main problem here is I am trying to sign a string and print the result to terminal, using the code below in a routine (.mac file).

0 2
0 425

Messages will contain fields with expressions like "REASON->Blood(1.23)" or "REASON->Bone(4.56)" or "REASON->Muscle Mass(7.89)". The word after the "->" can vary. I would like the outputs to be; "REASON(1.23)" or "REASON(4.56)" or "REASON(7.89)", basically removing "->" and the word or words that follow but leaving the parens and the numeric characters within.

Thanks,

Jonathan Harris

0 2
1 263

I have a batch record mapper that reads a csv file and passes the message to a process that uses the EnsLib.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine and would like to pass the message to an operation that will output that as a XML file but so far been unlucky as the operation that I use , uses the EnsLib.EDI.XML.Operation.FileOperation which only works with the messages("BusinessOperation class for writing XML messages to a file.

0 2
0 919

Hey Community,

We're pleased to invite you all to the Virtual Summit 2020 session dedicated to InterSystems online programming contests, best winning projects, and their developers! Please join:

⚡️ "Best applications of InterSystems programming contest series: Best IntegratedML, FHIR, REST API, Native API, ObjectScript solutions" session ⚡️

Please check the details below.

7 2
0 204

Hey everyone.

I have noticed that my backup mirror is warning that the MirrorDatabaseLatencyTime is having a bad time (time in ms is 3000, and warnvalue is 3000). While I look into what may be causing this latency between the two servers, I was considering if reducing the size of the journal files would improve this value in any way.

My assumption is that reducing the file size would mean that the frequency of the journal files being created would be increased, but the reduced size would mean that the transfer and application of each file would be reduced.

0 2
0 576
How to translate below code from C to COS?

void encode_value (unsigned char value, unsigned char *tx)

{

tx [1] = ((value & 0xf0) >> 4) + 0x20;

tx [0] = (value & 0x0f) + 0x20;

}

unsigned char decode_value (unsigned char *rx)

{ unsigned char temp_value = 0; temp_value = (rx [1] - 0x20) << 4;

return (temp_value + rx [0] - 0x20);

}

0 2
0 184

[Update] The problem has been fixed.

The update sites listed on the Atelier download page will be temporarily down for some time. We will notify the community here once the servers are brought back up.

As a result, you will not be able to install Atelier 1.1.391 from the beta update site until this work is completed.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.

0 2
0 218

Hello,

I'm testing IRIS 2020.4 Preview with preview key.

I've access to the management portal but I can't connect with Studio.

This is my docker-command : docker run --name my-iris --detach --publish 9091:51773 --publish 9092:52773 --volume C:\Docker\iris_external:/external –-volume C:\Docker\iris_durable:/durable –-env ISC_DATA_DIRECTORY=/durable/irissys containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris:2020.4.0.524.0 --key /external/iris.key --password-file /external/password.txt

I notice that Caché Direct is disabled by the license.

0 2
0 335
Article
· Jan 4, 2018 5m read
Caché audit & DeepSee

Apart from the database server itself, the standard bundle of the Caché DBMS includes DeepSee, a real-time business intelligence tool. DeepSee is the quickest and the simplest way of adding OLAP functionality to your Caché application.

Another standard component is an Audit subsystem with a web interface, which has the options for expanding with your own event types and an API for using in an application code.

Below is a small example of the joint use of these subsystems that answers the following questions: who did what and when in an information system?

1 2
1 672
Question
· May 25, 2023
SAM not starting

i tried to install SAM 2.0.1. on a redhat 8 server.

i use docker for managing the containers.

I have followed the documentation for the installation and deployment of SAM step by step

when trying to start the SAM with the script i have an container that can't be created and the prompt not responding

must kill the process to stop .

Does anyone have an idea?

0 2
0 142